Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Replies (31-35):
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this

How would being at the white house have changed anything?

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Oh my gosh!!!  An ambo is being murdered and you THINK THAT THE PRES OF THE USA SHOULD BE SOMEWHERE ELSE DURING THE ATTACKS?  Freakin' unbelievable.

Quoting UpSheRises:

You do realize he is often not at the WH, right? That's the great thing about technology...you no longer have to be face to face with someone in order to communicate.

For goodness sake, this entire country can by run for a bunker a mile under the earth in Nebraska. Where he was is irrelevant.

pvtjokerus
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:04 AM

U R jokin', right?

Quoting UpSheRises:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Oh my gosh!!!  An ambo is being murdered and you THINK THAT THE PRES OF THE USA SHOULD BE SOMEWHERE ELSE DURING THE ATTACKS?  Freakin' unbelievable.

Quoting UpSheRises:

You do realize he is often not at the WH, right? That's the great thing about technology...you no longer have to be face to face with someone in order to communicate.

For goodness sake, this entire country can by run for a bunker a mile under the earth in Nebraska. Where he was is irrelevant.

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:09 AM
HE was not in contact FROM ANYWHERE is the issue.

Quoting UpSheRises:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Quoting UpSheRises:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:12 AM
I think she is laboring under the false impression that Obama WAS in Contact with Panetta from somewhere else.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

U R jokin', right?

Quoting UpSheRises:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Quoting UpSheRises:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NutHouseMomma
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
She's quite repulsive...and anyone that would support her after her admission can earn that same feeling in my book.

Then again, that seems to be the norm anymore.

Quoting finnbar:

oh i know! to quote that woman "why does it even MATTER???""

still reeling from her admission that American lives, American service personnel lives, do not matter to this woman who wants to be our president. 

Quoting NutHouseMomma:

Well I am sure some will say he was taking a much needed break...because he's entitled and all. Or they feel the same way Hillary does, " who cares " right? I mean we need to turn a blind eye when tragedies happen on O's watch.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured