Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quote:

Christopher Dorner Fans On Facebook, Twitter Call Alleged Cop Killer A 'Hero,' Citing Police Brutality

Posted: 02/08/2013 5:21 pm EST  |  Updated: 02/08/2013 6:08 pm EST

Call it the "Dark Knight Complex." In the age of the Internet and social media, behind certain high-profile alleged murderers, there are loyal fans.

Supporters of Christopher Dorner, the former LA policeman turned "cop killer," have shown up online, with tweets and fan pages on Facebook. Some call Dorner a "hero" for writing a nine-page manifesto alleged on racism and corruption within the LAPD.

Numerous supporters on Twitter are calling the alleged murderer a "Dark Knight."One Facebook page calls him "the hero LA deserves, but not the one it needs right now ... He's a silent guardian, watchful protector against corruption, he's our Dark Knight."

The vast majority of Americans are horrified that Dorner declared "war" on the LAPD and has allegedly killed three individuals so far. But the public disgust seems to add fuel to the fire for his followers, as it does with skeptics of 9/11, the Aurora massacre and the Newtown massacre.

However, it is clear that Dorner's fans have a more issue-driven focus than, for example, the fans, or "Holmies," of alleged Aurora shooter James Holmes.

Dorner's supporters say the media should be focusing on police brutality and officer-involved deaths as much as they are on this alleged killer.

Police are desperately continuing a massive manhunt across three states and Mexico in search of Dorner, who claims he was fired by a racist, corrupt police force. In their search for the dangerous police- and military-trained man, officers accidentally shot two innocent Latina women Thursday. Some of Dorner's fans have criticized the incident as an example of the police's "shoot first, ask later" approach and say Dorner is giving police a taste of their own medicine..

"This is an intelligent man who has stared into the dark heart of corruption," Ruth Iorio, a 33-year-old LA screenwriter, wrote to HuffPost in a Facebook message. "Now he's taking vengeance upon it, trying to turn the LAPD into the victims they have persecuted, including Kendrec McDade, Alisia Thomas and Kelly Thomas."

Edward D., 25, told HuffPost that he started the Facebook fan page "Christopher Dorner" to "wake up the citizens and force police departments to change their ways. If they learn from this, it shouldn't happen again." He continued, quoting President Kennedy, in a Facebook message, "'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable.' -JFK"

The individual behind the Facebook page "I support Christopher Jordan Dorner" explained to HuffPost that he started the page to steer the conversation away from Dorner's mental health.

"I knew that the media was going to turn this into just another 'He's a psycho ex-cop ex-military that went insane' story, and wanted to show that there was more to what was going on than that," the individual, who wishes to remain anonymous, wrote in a Facebook message. "There is a huge underlying story of police corruption and the plight of a man that tried his best to do good but was relentlessly punished for it."

The page has over 1,600 likes as of Friday afternoon.

Click through other comments supporting Dorner and/or his plea to end police brutality and racism:

Support for Cop Killer
1 of 17
  • Next
 share
 tweet

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Replies (191-200):
AMBG825
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:38 PM

So I'll ask again

You are telling all of us that the Doubletree Hotel is owned by LAPD? Gettler's father works for LAPD? Gettler's therapist works for LAPD? And the judge in the trial court works for LAPD? All those people, who you claim secretly work for LAPD are lying when they say no such event occurred?

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Your lies know no bounds do they?

Quote:

Appellant was trying to grab Gettler’s right arm, which was pressed against the wall, but Gettler did not comply. Sergeant Evans went into the bushes, between the bushes and the wall, lifted Gettler by his hair, and told him to give appellant his arm. Appellant testified that Gettler did not have blood on his face at that point. Sergeant Evans then stood up and kicked Gettler twice in the left clavicle. Gettler yelled, and then Sergeant Evans kicked him on the left cheek, causing him to start bleeding. Gettler said, “Is this all you want?” and gave appellant his right arm to be handcuffed. Sergeant Hernandez then drove up, got out of his car, asked if they needed help, and helped pick Gettler up.

Notice where he says that Sergeant Evens kicked him on the left cheek? Do you think the left cheek is part of the shoulder?

AMBG825
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Actually yes. Yes I can. An officer in Detroit was fired for cowardice when the officer he was working with filed a complaint about them being fired at and him taking off running.

Indianapolis has had 2 officers who were caught drinking and driving and were turned in by fellow officers ...one of those fired was a sergeant

Another indianapolis officer was turned in on an accusation of raping a suspect by a fellow officer. He wasn't convicted of rape because the suspect recanted her story but he was fired and convicted of abusing his power.

Quoting lokilover:

Quoting AMBG825:

WTF is it with illiterates trying to pretend they could read.

Didn't say it doesn't exist. I said it's becoming more common for officers to be turned in by other officers. I said departments are encouraging their officers to rat each other out. That in no way implies that there aren't officers out there who will lie for a fellow officer but they are slowly going away.

Your lack of reading skills is a lot more laughable.

Quoting lokilover:

Quoting AMBG825:

And this is more common than people think. The days of protecting cops that speak out are gone for most departments now. Most departments highly encourage officers to speak out against other officers. Officers that report other officers for wrong doing are often promoted now even when unqualified for doing so.

Most of the cops you see on the news who are arrested or fired for wrong doing, are turned in by other cops. They aren't turned in by the general public anymore.

Quoting Whaaaaaa....O.o:

Quoting turtle68:

I do know those you speak of. And I never said they didn't exist. I hate corrupt cops for several reasons. One being they make my dh look bad. And most of all they put my dh's life at risk.

I am not naive. I know there is corruption. This is planet Earth after all. But I believe I read that the people he has shot aren't even involved in whatever issues he has going on.

I cannot bear to read the manifesto. In fact, I really shouldn't be following this story at all. Like I said, I already have nightmares. I've woken up literally screaming and drenched in sweat. But I love my dh. He is an amazing man and a terrific cop. And he is good at his job. His goal is really to protect and serve. But at the same time he would like to change agencies because of the supervisors and cheifs. His department has the opposite problem than LAPD. They hang their officers out to dry (even when the criminal tried to RUN OVER and officer while drunk) to stay "pc". Dh refused to unionize until this happened. Now we belong to 2 different unions. All to try to protect him from the corrupt higher ups.

The thin blue line still exists, and your claim that it doesn't is laughable. If you want any evidence, just look at how those officers who shot those two women will be handled. 

The way you say "rat each other out" gives a strong impression that you disagree with these supposed policies. Why would you refer to officers holding their fellow officers accountable in that way?

I can not name one case in the last few years where justice in a police brutality or corruption case was brought about by one office reporting another. Justice in these cases is always solely accomplished by media attention to the case, and activists who put the pressure on. Cops normally only "rat out" one of their own when their own neck is on the line, usually in the form of a plea deal (like with Perez and the CRASH scandal of the late 90's). 

Can you name even one case in the last 10 years where an officer was convicted solely on the basis of another officer coming forward and giving testimony? If it's really so common you should be able to name several.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

Why does he look so fucking pleased with himself? 

its discusting. 

A normal human being, be him black or white, would feel saddened and remorseful at taking a life, even if it was nessisary. 

This man is sick and needs to be put away :( 

We do not know if he is remorseful or not.  I doubt it, considering his manifesto.  But reality has hit and he could very well feel remorse for what he has done.  I would bet that, some where inside him, he does.  Certainly does not excuse his actions.  But considering he is not mentally ill, in the sense we are used to assuming people are who do crazy things, I bet there is a part of him that does feel this.

And yes, he should be prosecuted and most likely sent to jail for a long time, if not for the rest of his life.  I betcha he won't live to see that.

AMBG825
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Or it could be that it never happened and with the overwhelming evidence that Dorner lied about everything that probably has more to do with why he didn't file such a lawsuit.

2 detectives in Detroit won a lawsuit against the City and Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick which ultimately started Kilpatrick's corruption charges based on them filing just such a lawsuit using less evidence than what Dorner claimed to have. Those 2 detectives weren't even fired. They got demoted and filed a lawsuit under the whistleblowers act. And they had less evidence than what Dorner was claiming to have (that we now know was all a lie) Detroit is STILL under FBI control because of the corruption that came to light because of the whistleblower lawsuit.

Quoting viv212:

No they don't obviously. But the officers who did the act don't get fired. The officer who does the accusing ends up getting fired or getting "bullied" in the locker room. It doesn't go farther than that.

Quoting AMBG825:

And the onest that do, if they have as much evidence as this man said he had, files lawsuits. They don't go on shoothing sprees.

Quoting viv212:

Cops do get fired for trying to report of other officer wrongdoings. Or they get asked to resign. This is nothing new.

Quoting AMBG825:

That is because they are incapable of critical thinking.

There is no way he was fired for blowing the whistle on another officer. If that is the case, he'd be a very rich man right now because there are laws that protect him from just that. He would have sued the city for violating the Whistleblower Protection Act. If the city came to him and told him he was being fired for ratting out a corrupt officer, he wouldn't be out killing cops right now. He'd be out picking out the mansion he's going to buy.

This guy was fired for something else. Judging by the fact that he completely lost his mind and went on a killing spree ...I'm going to say he was fired for psychological reasons.

AMBG825
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:57 PM

It wasn't just the police that testified against Dorner. 2 Hotel employees testified against him. The father of the man being arrested testified against him and the judge took Dorner's report from the night of the arrest into account.

And I'm pretty sure if he hadn't filed a complaint that was found to be false he wouldn't have been fired. According to Dorner, he had several complaints from other officers filed against him and he had a poor performance review. At one point it was recommended that Dorner undergo refresher training because of his performance.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Well I'm pretty sure that any Police Dept. to a certain extent, kicks or uses accessive force with the ones they are arresting.  Not to say that they aren't doing it illegally.  But, I think sometimes when the person being arrested fights back or doesn't do what the Police are asking them to do, this will happen.  In those cases I don't blame the Police.  

I don't think we'll ever learn the truth.  But, what I'm still wondering is, why get fired over all that?  Why not just get reprimanded or written up.  Dorner, to me, just seems like he had other issues with anger as well.   

Quoting AMBG825:

The witnesses didn't testify for him. They testified against him.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwWL2XpR_cNMX29MM0o5Z2dYQ2M/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

All 3 of the civilian witnesses .,....one of which was the victims father .... testified that they never saw a kick nor did a kick happen. The father testified he believed the injuries to the man were done accidentally. (Like when he fell into the bushes.) And the judge questioned how it was that a man who had just been kicked three times - twice in the chest and once in the shoulder - and had just been picked up out of some bushes would a sparkling white shirt with no dirt on it.

all of the police officers that testified, also testified against him. They never saw Evans kick the man. One of the officers testified that Dorner called him several weeks later stating he was going to change his official report from that night in order to put the kicks in there.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Well I just don't understand why he was fired if there were witnesses agreeing with him & the other officers were proven to have inconsistencies in their story.  I don't understand why the LAPD would of protected the person that was using excessive force, over Dorner.  Corruption....Because, of that... a man's life now is over.  Innocent people were killed.  I hope Dorner's case at the LAPD gets throughly investigated, but I doubt that will happen.  :(  Sadly, it will just go on. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

And you would be wrong.

The killings started way after he was fired. And he was fired for filling a, "False" Report. The report? That another Police Officer was using excessive force.

What would he have to gain for reporting another Office for excessive Force?

And there were witnesses that agreed with him and proof that the other officers saying he was lying about the excessive force were proven to have inconsistencies in their story.

Quoting AMBG825:

That is because they are incapable of critical thinking.

There is no way he was fired for blowing the whistle on another officer. If that is the case, he'd be a very rich man right now because there are laws that protect him from just that. He would have sued the city for violating the Whistleblower Protection Act. If the city came to him and told him he was being fired for ratting out a corrupt officer, he wouldn't be out killing cops right now. He'd be out picking out the mansion he's going to buy.

This guy was fired for something else. Judging by the fact that he completely lost his mind and went on a killing spree ...I'm going to say he was fired for psychological reasons.

viv212
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:13 PM
What a fresh of breath air to talk to you about this instead of politics. I guess you're not so bad after all :)

Lol

You know why I'm glad he put that in his manifesto? It shows his honesty. Maybe because I feel the same way. I hate bullies so when I see it happening, I tend to stick up for them too. I'm short so when people want to act like they can bully me, I'm ready to fight. Any trouble I got into for fighting, I was defending against the bully. I don't condone what he did but I have done it myself.

I think if he would have tried to go about it any other way, nothing would change and they would just continue labeling him as crazy. How many others have tried that before? He needed to make a statement.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

I still feel there was a better way for him to bring this all out in the open.  Things like this, corruption in the LAPD & at Company's happen all the time.  But, people just don't go & shoot up a bunch of innocent people.  I can understand them wanting to kill all those that are responsible for the corruption yes, but that's not what Dorner is doing.  

I was reading another post here, that had an article stating that when Dorner & his fellow officers were all in a van together.  Two officers used racial slurs.  Dorner told them to stop.  They didn't & said they can say whatever they want, whenever they want.  Then Dorner went over the seat & grabbed one by the throat.  People can't just do that.  So, obviously Dorner showed some real issues even then.  Getting guys & sometimes women together, they are going to 'sometimes' talk like this.  "they shoot the sh$$". 

Dorner should of just called them names back....then reported it.  Sometimes, working in high level places unfort., things like this happen.  Doesn't make it right, but it happens everywhere.  If one lawyer didn't do it, then Dorner should of gotten him a "Civil Rights" Attorney & really stir things up.  Get it all over the Media.  But, instead he choose the wrong way to handle it. 

Quoting viv212:

This man is very calculated and planned all of this out. Obviously he spent a lot if time on his manifesto. He spent a lot of time working the ifs, ands, or buts out in his mind.

If there was another way, I think he would have done it. Not that I'm glad he's doing it but man, I would fantasize about trying to bring corrupt officers to their superiors so they can get reprimanded. That will never happen. All the wrongdoings are just pushed under the rug.

The LAPD is a crooked organization. I'm glad they're shaking in their boots. Too much power is not a good thing.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Well he could of just continue the fight.  Make it his life's mission.  Contact as many reporters as possible.  Try to get interviews on TV.  Just keep fighting.  Yes, the LAPD is very powerful.  But, if he would of just kept fighting, getting his word out to the public like he is now.  Perhaps, a Lawyer that specializes in this sort of issue will take his case.  But, what he did instead was promote violence. 

He's telling people that when injustices happen like this, well use the "Last Resort".  Violence & the killing of innocent people.  Kill the families of those LAPD personnel.  Kill the kids while they are at school.  Kill the wives while they are at the gym.  In the beginning, I sort of felt sorry for him.  But, after reading his "manifesto", I quickly changed my mind. 

Quoting viv212:

What other way could he go about it if the LAPD will just cover for their own?

Quoting Naturewoman4:

I agree.  That's the part where I felt really bad for him.  He said that he doesn't care if he dies, he died the day they fire him.  But, the thing is, we all probably had injustices done to us.  But, we don't flip out that way.  I just don't understand, he had a great messege to send.  I just wish he would of tried harder to fight to get the messege out there.  But, I can image the LAPD being so corrupt, that he felt there was no way to get his messege out.  :(  So, I guess he just snapped.  idk. 

What I was thinking is, the very thing he was trying to fight against.  Which to me is the 'innocent' people.  Is the ones he shot & killed.  Maybe, in his mind, he felt ALL police officers went along with it?  ALL police officers are corrupt?  But, then why kill that young couple?  That makes no sense at all.   

Quoting ashellbell:

I don't think people are making excuses as much as people are expressing that they understand the mental break he's having. This guy isn't going to come out alive, and I hope they can stop him before he hurts anyone else, but he's shedding light on a corrupted system that many people have wanted exposed for a very long time.

Quoting Thomigirl:

OK...I realize that I've been preoccupied with the storm and all and I haven't been following this story, but....no this mudda fucka didn't?  His ass killed people and you are making excuses. Pulling the race card. Corruption in the LAPD? Ya don't say.  You cowardly piece of shit. Killing people for what? Because of corruption? Can't believe he has 'fans'. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Lol.  Nope, I'm not that bad.  But, some may disagree with that lol.  But, honestly I think some of us would be very surprised if some of us met in person.  Because, it's not easy to expressed ourselves on here.  I try to give people a chance, because I know they are just passionate about what they are saying.  Plus, I haven't walked in their shoes.  Maybe, I'm naive, but for those that I have found very offensive, even them I think about it...and say to myself, maybe they just have a tough life.  Have gone through things, I haven't.  I'm not easily to hate or get upset. 

I understand what you're saying about Dorner feeling that he didn't have any other recourse.  What does bother me though, is what he said about seeking out the family members.  Those Police Officers kids at schools.  Wives say at the gym or their workplace.  Then kill them.  As he said in his manifesto, just burn the whole house down.  If he was 'only' striking out at those that were involved in his getting fired, (the corruption in the LAPD), then I would understand 'alittle' bit better.  Therefore, because that's not what he's doing, I don't feel his story will get out.  I think he will eventually be killed...end of story...I just wish he would of done things differently  :(

Quoting viv212:

What a fresh of breath air to talk to you about this instead of politics. I guess you're not so bad after all :)

Lol

You know why I'm glad he put that in his manifesto? It shows his honesty. Maybe because I feel the same way. I hate bullies so when I see it happening, I tend to stick up for them too. I'm short so when people want to act like they can bully me, I'm ready to fight. Any trouble I got into for fighting, I was defending against the bully. I don't condone what he did but I have done it myself.

I think if he would have tried to go about it any other way, nothing would change and they would just continue labeling him as crazy. How many others have tried that before? He needed to make a statement.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

I still feel there was a better way for him to bring this all out in the open.  Things like this, corruption in the LAPD & at Company's happen all the time.  But, people just don't go & shoot up a bunch of innocent people.  I can understand them wanting to kill all those that are responsible for the corruption yes, but that's not what Dorner is doing.  

I was reading another post here, that had an article stating that when Dorner & his fellow officers were all in a van together.  Two officers used racial slurs.  Dorner told them to stop.  They didn't & said they can say whatever they want, whenever they want.  Then Dorner went over the seat & grabbed one by the throat.  People can't just do that.  So, obviously Dorner showed some real issues even then.  Getting guys & sometimes women together, they are going to 'sometimes' talk like this.  "they shoot the sh$$". 

Dorner should of just called them names back....then reported it.  Sometimes, working in high level places unfort., things like this happen.  Doesn't make it right, but it happens everywhere.  If one lawyer didn't do it, then Dorner should of gotten him a "Civil Rights" Attorney & really stir things up.  Get it all over the Media.  But, instead he choose the wrong way to handle it. 

Quoting viv212:

This man is very calculated and planned all of this out. Obviously he spent a lot if time on his manifesto. He spent a lot of time working the ifs, ands, or buts out in his mind.

If there was another way, I think he would have done it. Not that I'm glad he's doing it but man, I would fantasize about trying to bring corrupt officers to their superiors so they can get reprimanded. That will never happen. All the wrongdoings are just pushed under the rug.

The LAPD is a crooked organization. I'm glad they're shaking in their boots. Too much power is not a good thing.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Well he could of just continue the fight.  Make it his life's mission.  Contact as many reporters as possible.  Try to get interviews on TV.  Just keep fighting.  Yes, the LAPD is very powerful.  But, if he would of just kept fighting, getting his word out to the public like he is now.  Perhaps, a Lawyer that specializes in this sort of issue will take his case.  But, what he did instead was promote violence. 

He's telling people that when injustices happen like this, well use the "Last Resort".  Violence & the killing of innocent people.  Kill the families of those LAPD personnel.  Kill the kids while they are at school.  Kill the wives while they are at the gym.  In the beginning, I sort of felt sorry for him.  But, after reading his "manifesto", I quickly changed my mind. 

Quoting viv212:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

I agree.  That's the part where I felt really bad for him.  He said that he doesn't care if he dies, he died the day they fire him.  But, the thing is, we all probably had injustices done to us.  But, we don't flip out that way.  I just don't understand, he had a great messege to send.  I just wish he would of tried harder to fight to get the messege out there.  But, I can image the LAPD being so corrupt, that he felt there was no way to get his messege out.  :(  So, I guess he just snapped.  idk. 

What I was thinking is, the very thing he was trying to fight against.  Which to me is the 'innocent' people.  Is the ones he shot & killed.  Maybe, in his mind, he felt ALL police officers went along with it?  ALL police officers are corrupt?  But, then why kill that young couple?  That makes no sense at all.   

Quoting ashellbell:

I don't think people are making excuses as much as people are expressing that they understand the mental break he's having. This guy isn't going to come out alive, and I hope they can stop him before he hurts anyone else, but he's shedding light on a corrupted system that many people have wanted exposed for a very long time.

Quoting Thomigirl:

OK...I realize that I've been preoccupied with the storm and all and I haven't been following this story, but....no this mudda fucka didn't?  His ass killed people and you are making excuses. Pulling the race card. Corruption in the LAPD? Ya don't say.  You cowardly piece of shit. Killing people for what? Because of corruption? Can't believe he has 'fans'. 

viv212
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:10 PM
It's sad to hope I hope they do kill them. If the LAPD takes him alive, it'll be worse.

How else can he instill the fear in the cops and show he means business?

Have you seen in Northridge that they think they've seen him at Lowe's? They shut the place down.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Lol.  Nope, I'm not that bad.  But, some may disagree with that lol.  But, honestly I think some of us would be very surprised if some of us met in person.  Because, it's not easy to expressed ourselves on here.  I try to give people a chance, because I know they are just passionate about what they are saying.  Plus, I haven't walked in their shoes.  Maybe, I'm naive, but for those that I have found very offensive, even them I think about it...and say to myself, maybe they just have a tough life.  Have gone through things, I haven't.  I'm not easily to hate or get upset. 

I understand what you're saying about Dorner feeling that he didn't have any other recourse.  What does bother me though, is what he said about seeking out the family members.  Those Police Officers kids at schools.  Wives say at the gym or their workplace.  Then kill them.  As he said in his manifesto, just burn the whole house down.  If he was 'only' striking out at those that were involved in his getting fired, (the corruption in the LAPD), then I would understand 'alittle' bit better.  Therefore, because that's not what he's doing, I don't feel his story will get out.  I think he will eventually be killed...end of story...I just wish he would of done things differently  :(

Quoting viv212:

Lol

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting viv212:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting viv212:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting Thomigirl:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:34 PM
The LAPD doesn't want him alive

They have shot two people that they thought could be him

To me it shows they know he is telling the truth and has evidence about many things

Pretty sure he will not be arrested but killed instead

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting krysstizzle:

Calling him a hero is ridiculous. However, there is a middle ground. What he is doing is atrocious. The corruption within the LAPD (if even half of what he wrote is true) is just as atrocious, if not more so becuase it's an entire police department hiding behind a veneer of respectability (or, at the least, untouchable).

And I've been reading through the comments sections of every news article I read. The vast majority of commenters feel exactly the same as I do. 

The media is spinning this so much I'm sure they'll have to stop the merry-go-round to vomit soon. I'm not sure who exactly they think they're fooling. 

My estimation of the media and today's journalists, while not high to begin with, has completely bottomed out. Spineless idiots. Do some digging, do some real journalism! Dorner left names, dates, find out if it's true! If not fine, but at least do some damn work! 

Could not agree more.

He left enough clues, he drew a map, he mailed information to people.  He calls for journalists to dig, to look and find the truth.

There is no way I could ever condone the alleged murders and I pray there are not more.  

He could very well have been that 'hero'.  Instead, for reasons we will not ever be able to fully comprehend, he choose another route.

I'm sure we can all agree that he will be either prosecuted or killed. No matter what happens, he will pay the price for what he's done. 

Will the LAPD? I doubt it, seriously, seriously doubt it. I've honestly just had such low standards for the media for such a long time that usually nothing jars me. This situation, however, is making me ill and incredibly angry.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autiziumom
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Wow!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured