Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

link to uncensored Dorner manifesto

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:39 PM

You are assuming what a murderous asshole writes is true.

Quoting mehamil1:

I do not think Revenge solves anything. But after reading his manifesto, I get why he's doing it. I wonder why this hasn't happened before. 

He is the symptom of a much larger problem within the LAPD. He's not worse. He's the outcome of what happens when a giant institution royally fucks up and acts with impunity and punishes those who speak out against it. 

Quoting Mipsy:
Yes, what he's doing is worse.
Quoting krysstizzle:

One an who murdered 3 people (which is despicable, no arguments) is worse than an entire instututionalized department corrupt to the core, a department charged with protecting and serving the peace the routinely engages in corrupt and despicable actions, that beat the powerless and laugh about death. Worse than that? 

He's bad. The LAPD is just as awful. 

Quoting Mipsy:
Agreed. Murdering others solves nothing and he is no better than those he is angry with. He's worse.
Quoting mehamil1:

Alright, the man is not crazy. This is even more terrifying than I thought. 

viv212
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
All your responses you have wrote regarding this are exactly mine. The LAPD is trying to make him look crazy and he's not. They're just scared of being exposed.

There's too many layers and politics in the LAPD. This guy is only skimming the top.

I don't agree with people dying but this guy isn't fucking around. I am still rooting for him- just not the deaths. He's not going to make it out alive himself.

Quoting krysstizzle:

One man who murdered 3 people (which is despicable, no arguments) is worse than an entire instututionalized department corrupt to the core, a department charged with protecting and serving the peace the routinely engages in corrupt and despicable actions, that beat the powerless and laugh about death. Worse than that? 

Quoting Mipsy:

Agreed. Murdering others solves nothing and he is no better than those he is angry with. He's worse.

Quoting mehamil1:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
viv212
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM
The LAPD has been doing the same for YEARS.

Quoting soonergirl980:

He's worse than the LAPD he's going around murdering innocent people and he's not done he is a disgusting human being. He doesn't just laugh about death he causes it. He is evil.

Quoting krysstizzle:

One man who murdered 3 people (which is despicable, no arguments) is worse than an entire instututionalized department corrupt to the core, a department charged with protecting and serving the peace the routinely engages in corrupt and despicable actions, that beat the powerless and laugh about death. Worse than that? 

Quoting Mipsy:

Quoting mehamil1:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM
3 moms liked this

No one is calling him a hero. Unless they call him an anti-hero (Think Punisher).

You don't think that the LAPD hasn't killed innocent people? And worse-Walk off completely free for it?

This is actually a great example. In their look for him they shot at two different trucks (Three people) using 50+ bullets. Neither person was him. Luckily their aim isn't that great and all three of them are still alive. But if they had better aim it would be 3 deaths vs 3 deaths (Well if Christopher Dorner had better aim it would be 3 deaths vs 4 deaths).

This shouldn't be a game of, "Who is more awful" and, "Who is more evil". Killing innocent people is awful. Protecting people who harm/kill innocent people is equally as awful.

The system needs to be fixed. Finding someone you think is "worse" doesn't justify a broke/corrupt system.

Quoting soonergirl980:

He's worse than the LAPD he's going around murdering innocent people and he's not done he is a disgusting human being. He doesn't just laugh about death he causes it. He is evil.

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting Mipsy:

Quoting mehamil1:

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:53 PM

This is why I hope he puts a bullet in his head. People are feeling sorry for this asshole. I guess if he kills one of his targets 6 year olds it'll be ok since apparently childern of people he feels harmed him are free game. It's only mentally unbalanced white males that kill innocent people that are evil.

Quoting viv212:

All your responses you have wrote regarding this are exactly mine. The LAPD is trying to make him look crazy and he's not. They're just scared of being exposed.

There's too many layers and politics in the LAPD. This guy is only skimming the top.

I don't agree with people dying but this guy isn't fucking around. I am still rooting for him- just not the deaths. He's not going to make it out alive himself.

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting Mipsy:

Quoting mehamil1:

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM

He offers examples and names. The examples he gives are of written testimonies, videos, and pictures that the Police have on hand. He sent a Copy to Anderson Cooper with a note, "I never lied".

So while I agree that we shouldn't take someones word for the 100% truth. It's hard to imagine someone would say, "This happened. Here is all the proof I have and everything that happened and I am going to send this to a reporter in hopes that someone gets to the bottom of it" If they were wrong.

Given-It is still a possibility he is completely lying about everything. It just doesn't seem like it. But since everything he claimed can be verified we will find out in the future I imagine.

Quoting soonergirl980:

You are assuming what a murderous asshole writes is true.

Quoting mehamil1:

I do not think Revenge solves anything. But after reading his manifesto, I get why he's doing it. I wonder why this hasn't happened before. 

He is the symptom of a much larger problem within the LAPD. He's not worse. He's the outcome of what happens when a giant institution royally fucks up and acts with impunity and punishes those who speak out against it. 

Quoting Mipsy:
Yes, what he's doing is worse.
Quoting krysstizzle:

One an who murdered 3 people (which is despicable, no arguments) is worse than an entire instututionalized department corrupt to the core, a department charged with protecting and serving the peace the routinely engages in corrupt and despicable actions, that beat the powerless and laugh about death. Worse than that? 

Quoting Mipsy:
Quoting mehamil1:

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

There are people on this thread saying they "understand" what his doing and that they are "rooting" for him. Please tell me that how that is any better than calling him a hero. Excusing his actions because they don't like the LAPD is wrong he is wrong it is horrible what he is doing I don't care what his "reasons" are. I'm sure whatever the hell was going on up in Adam Lanzas head he felt totally justified too but there is no "justification" for any of it. End of story.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

No one is calling him a hero. Unless they call him an anti-hero (Think Punisher).

You don't think that the LAPD hasn't killed innocent people? And worse-Walk off completely free for it?

This is actually a great example. In their look for him they shot at two different trucks (Three people) using 50+ bullets. Neither person was him. Luckily their aim isn't that great and all three of them are still alive. But if they had better aim it would be 3 deaths vs 3 deaths (Well if Christopher Dorner had better aim it would be 3 deaths vs 4 deaths).

This shouldn't be a game of, "Who is more awful" and, "Who is more evil". Killing innocent people is awful. Protecting people who harm/kill innocent people is equally as awful.

The system needs to be fixed. Finding someone you think is "worse" doesn't justify a broke/corrupt system.

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting Mipsy:

Quoting mehamil1:

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM

You did notice she said, "Not the deaths", right? Which mean... She isn't justifying or saying the deaths are okay. Which means whether he kills a 6 yo or a 60 yo she doesn't think it is okay.

Quoting soonergirl980:

This is why I hope he puts a bullet in his head. People are feeling sorry for this asshole. I guess if he kills one of his targets 6 year olds it'll be ok since apparently childern of people he feels harmed him are free game. It's only mentally unbalanced white males that kill innocent people that are evil.

Quoting viv212:

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting Mipsy:

Quoting mehamil1:

soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:59 PM

she's rooting for a person whose sole purpose is murder at the moment.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

You did notice she said, "Not the deaths", right? Which mean... She isn't justifying or saying the deaths are okay. Which means whether he kills a 6 yo or a 60 yo she doesn't think it is okay.

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting viv212:

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting Mipsy:

Quoting mehamil1:

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Because calling him a hero implies he is doing everything right (Like a hero normally does). He isn't. He is making wrong choices and doing the wrong things.

I don't think anyone is excusing his actions. I haven't seen anyone say, "He is doing the right thing killing people" Which is the actions he has done.

What he is doing is horrible. But he is completely different than Adam Lanza for example. Adam Lanza wanted to kill as much people as he could. Christopher Dorner has a list of people he wants to kill and has specified that any Office that is in his way will be on his list as well.

He is wrong. And horrible for his actions. But he is the result of a broken/corrupt system.

Quoting soonergirl980:

There are people on this thread saying they "understand" what his doing and that they are "rooting" for him. Please tell me that how that is any better than calling him a hero. Excusing his actions because they don't like the LAPD is wrong he is wrong it is horrible what he is doing I don't care what his "reasons" are. I'm sure whatever the hell was going on up in Adam Lanzas head he felt totally justified too but there is no "justification" for any of it. End of story.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting Mipsy:

Quoting mehamil1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)