Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

link to uncensored Dorner manifesto

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting glitterteaz:

The news is making him out to be crazy he is anything but.

Quoting taniamorse85:

I'm going to save this to read after they get this son of a bitch (hope that is really soon).  I'm getting enough of him right now just by watching the news.

Exactly.

If some one is smart enough to realize that this man is not 'crazy' they must be cheering him on.  

He is crazed, that is obvious, but is no more 'crazy' than you and I.  That is much more frightening.

Some cannot see this, refuse to see this because it isn't safe to realize some one can do as this man has done without being batshit, certifiably crazy.

Bigmetalchicken
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I really hope they can get him alive. If what he says is true, it has been expsoed and will be hard to cover up again, but if he dies at this point, it only makes him some sort of twisted martyr. The only way this ends without a shit ton of violence is if he is taken alive and stays alive.

jynkx
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM

but in true LAPD fashion, they wont be held too accountable for their actions against the innocents last week.

Quoting mehamil1:

I wish it didn't come to this. I really wish he had gone about this another way. The LAPD response has been horrible and is proving what Dorner claimed. They are corrupt. They are full of vigilantes. 

I really want to know what is going to happen to the cops who shot up the cars they though were his and hit innocent people. What will happen to them? They should go to jail. 

Quoting viv212:

No I'm rooting for him because he is 1 man going up against one of So Cal's biggest gangs. LAPD is more corrupt than you can imagine. I can see why they are painting this guy to look crazy. But LAPD is just as scared of him now. He is starting to break open and expose the LAPD. I know he's going to die by the end of this. Either they'll kill him "accidentally" or make it seem like it was a hero thing.
Quoting soonergirl980:

she's rooting for a person whose sole purpose is murder at the moment.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

You did notice she said, "Not the deaths", right? Which mean... She isn't justifying or saying the deaths are okay. Which means whether he kills a 6 yo or a 60 yo she doesn't think it is okay.

Quoting soonergirl980:

This is why I hope he puts a bullet in his head. People are feeling sorry for this asshole. I guess if he kills one of his targets 6 year olds it'll be ok since apparently childern of people he feels harmed him are free game. It's only mentally unbalanced white males that kill innocent people that are evil. 

Quoting viv212:

All your responses you have wrote regarding this are exactly mine. The LAPD is trying to make him look crazy and he's not. They're just scared of being exposed.

There's too many layers and politics in the LAPD. This guy is only skimming the top.

I don't agree with people dying but this guy isn't fucking around. I am still rooting for him- just not the deaths. He's not going to make it out alive himself.

Quoting krysstizzle:

One man who murdered 3 people (which is despicable, no arguments) is worse than an entire instututionalized department corrupt to the core, a department charged with protecting and serving the peace the routinely engages in corrupt and despicable actions, that beat the powerless and laugh about death. Worse than that? 

He's bad. The LAPD is just as awful. 

Quoting Mipsy:

Agreed. Murdering others solves nothing and he is no better than those he is angry with. He's worse.
Quoting mehamil1:

Alright, the man is not crazy. This is even more terrifying than I thought.

viv212
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:23 PM
What other way could he have gone about it?

He's hitting the LAPD where it hurts. He is strategic.

I don't know what will happen to them. Usually the LAPD settles with sealed records. They'll probably get paid leave.

I wonder how the LAPD responded to shots being fired at those innocent people. You know the big wigs flipped their lid.

Quoting mehamil1:

I wish it didn't come to this. I really wish he had gone about this another way. The LAPD response has been horrible and is proving what Dorner claimed. They are corrupt. They are full of vigilantes. 

I really want to know what is going to happen to the cops who shot up the cars they though were his and hit innocent people. What will happen to them? They should go to jail. 

Quoting viv212:

No I'm rooting for him because he is 1 man going up against one of So Cal's biggest gangs. LAPD is more corrupt than you can imagine. I can see why they are painting this guy to look crazy. But LAPD is just as scared of him now. He is starting to break open and expose the LAPD. I know he's going to die by the end of this. Either they'll kill him "accidentally" or make it seem like it was a hero thing.

Quoting soonergirl980:

she's rooting for a person whose sole purpose is murder at the moment.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

You did notice she said, "Not the deaths", right? Which mean... She isn't justifying or saying the deaths are okay. Which means whether he kills a 6 yo or a 60 yo she doesn't think it is okay.

Quoting soonergirl980:

This is why I hope he puts a bullet in his head. People are feeling sorry for this asshole. I guess if he kills one of his targets 6 year olds it'll be ok since apparently childern of people he feels harmed him are free game. It's only mentally unbalanced white males that kill innocent people that are evil. 

Quoting viv212:

All your responses you have wrote regarding this are exactly mine. The LAPD is trying to make him look crazy and he's not. They're just scared of being exposed.

There's too many layers and politics in the LAPD. This guy is only skimming the top.

I don't agree with people dying but this guy isn't fucking around. I am still rooting for him- just not the deaths. He's not going to make it out alive himself.

Quoting krysstizzle:

One man who murdered 3 people (which is despicable, no arguments) is worse than an entire instututionalized department corrupt to the core, a department charged with protecting and serving the peace the routinely engages in corrupt and despicable actions, that beat the powerless and laugh about death. Worse than that? 

Quoting Mipsy:

Agreed. Murdering others solves nothing and he is no better than those he is angry with. He's worse.

Quoting mehamil1:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I fully read his manifesto. He's not crazy. No way. He was backed into a corner and this is what happens when you have someone cornered. 

Quoting FromAtoZ:
Quoting glitterteaz:

The news is making him out to be crazy he is anything but

Quoting taniamorse85:

I'm going to save this to read after they get this son of a bitch (hope that is really soon).  I'm getting enough of him right now just by watching the news.

Exactly.

If some one is smart enough to realize that this man is not 'crazy' they must be cheering him on.  

He is crazed, that is obvious, but is no more 'crazy' than you and I.  That is much more frightening.

Some cannot see this, refuse to see this because it isn't safe to realize some one can do as this man has done without being batshit, certifiably crazy.

lokilover
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Carpy:

I find it funny, the left that support big government control is cheering this man on.

State sponsored violence is only supported by what modern day Americans call conservatives, but who really aren't. You will find some sympathy for Dorner's circumstances (notice - not "cheering on") from true conservatives who really do want small government.

lokilover
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Quoting soonergirl980:

He's worse than the LAPD he's going around murdering innocent people and he's not done he is a disgusting human being. He doesn't just laugh about death he causes it. He is evil.

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting Mipsy:

Quoting mehamil1:

Are you suggesting that the LAPD hasn't killed innocent people before? What do you think should happen to the officers who shot those two Latino women?

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Having read some of the manifesto....I have to ask with all his leads for journalists and video in most cases....

WHERE IS ANONYMOUS?!!

viv212
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Of they get him alive, they will only kill him. He's saying goodbye in his manifesto.

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

I really hope they can get him alive. If what he says is true, it has been expsoed and will be hard to cover up again, but if he dies at this point, it only makes him some sort of twisted martyr. The only way this ends without a shit ton of violence is if he is taken alive and stays alive.

ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
You know what's really crazy about his manifesto? At the end, when he's talking about 'current events', he seems like a pretty balanced guy. It just seems odd that he flipped. He doesn't seem like someone who would go all killer spree on people. What he's doing is so fucking wrong, it's sickening, but I can't hate him. I feel bad that he got to that point. He was broken. He knows he was broken. I wish he would've gone all 'fight club' on their asses instead of killer rampage.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured