Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

link to uncensored Dorner manifesto

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Replies (51-60):
ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:11 PM
He calls them out in the manifesto.

Quoting turtle68:

Having read some of the manifesto....I have to ask with all his leads for journalists and video in most cases....

WHERE IS ANONYMOUS?!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:15 PM

I so hope they get involved...then I think he may have a hope of living and not being "accidentally" killed...although thats still a slim chance I think.

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting turtle68:

Having read some of the manifesto....I have to ask with all his leads for journalists and video in most cases....

WHERE IS ANONYMOUS?!!

ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM
If they catch him, he doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell. I'd actually love to see ANONYMOUS get involved too. That'd make for a great shitstorm. You know, we discussed early about why he was hiding if he's not scared of dying? I think he's hiding because he's not done yet. I reread this and I think he planned this out meticulously. I wouldn't be surprised if he's got a secret location stocked and has the ability to let him lay low for a while.

Quoting turtle68:

I so hope they get involved...then I think he may have a hope of living and not being "accidentally" killed...although thats still a slim chance I think.

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting turtle68:

WHERE IS ANONYMOUS?!!

soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't realize the LAPD was a single person. If an officer kills an innocent person then appropriate action should be taken according to the circumstances. This guy is a cold blooded killer and I cannot believe there are so many people excusing him or using the well LAPD is bad too as if that makes it somehow better. Tell me if that guys kid was 6 instead of a young lady about to embark on her life with a new husband would you still be excusing his behavior away??? or is it only mentally ill white males that shoot innocent people that get your disdain.

Quoting lokilover:

Quoting soonergirl980:

He's worse than the LAPD he's going around murdering innocent people and he's not done he is a disgusting human being. He doesn't just laugh about death he causes it. He is evil.

Quoting krysstizzle:

One man who murdered 3 people (which is despicable, no arguments) is worse than an entire instututionalized department corrupt to the core, a department charged with protecting and serving the peace the routinely engages in corrupt and despicable actions, that beat the powerless and laugh about death. Worse than that? 

He's bad. The LAPD is just as awful. 

Quoting Mipsy:

Agreed. Murdering others solves nothing and he is no better than those he is angry with. He's worse.

Quoting mehamil1:

Alright, the man is not crazy. This is even more terrifying than I thought. 

Are you suggesting that the LAPD hasn't killed innocent people before? What do you think should happen to the officers who shot those two Latino women?

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM

still reading...but have to agree.  Like Kristizzle...Im getting angry reading his manifesto.  I can so see all of it happening, mainly because Ive seen so much of the same shit.  So much of it rings true :-(

At this point in my reading.....Id be scared...real scared if I was Teresa Evans.

Quoting ashellbell:

If they catch him, he doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell. I'd actually love to see ANONYMOUS get involved too. That'd make for a great shitstorm. You know, we discussed early about why he was hiding if he's not scared of dying? I think he's hiding because he's not done yet. I reread this and I think he planned this out meticulously. I wouldn't be surprised if he's got a secret location stocked and has the ability to let him lay low for a while.

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting turtle68:

WHERE IS ANONYMOUS?!!

lokilover
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Quoting soonergirl980:

I didn't realize the LAPD was a single person. If an officer kills an innocent person then appropriate action should be taken according to the circumstances. This guy is a cold blooded killer and I cannot believe there are so many people excusing him or using the well LAPD is bad too as if that makes it somehow better. Tell me if that guys kid was 6 instead of a young lady about to embark on her life with a new husband would you still be excusing his behavior away??? or is it only mentally ill white males that shoot innocent people that get your disdain.

Quoting lokilover:

Quoting soonergirl980:

He's worse than the LAPD he's going around murdering innocent people and he's not done he is a disgusting human being. He doesn't just laugh about death he causes it. He is evil.

Quoting krysstizzle:

One man who murdered 3 people (which is despicable, no arguments) is worse than an entire instututionalized department corrupt to the core, a department charged with protecting and serving the peace the routinely engages in corrupt and despicable actions, that beat the powerless and laugh about death. Worse than that? 

Quoting Mipsy:

Agreed. Murdering others solves nothing and he is no better than those he is angry with. He's worse.

Quoting mehamil1:

Are you suggesting that the LAPD hasn't killed innocent people before? What do you think should happen to the officers who shot those two Latino women?

You made a claim that he was worse than the LAPD. I want you to back up that statement. The LAPD has killed more innocent and injured more innocent people than Dorner ever has or will. I never said anything about Dorner's killings being OK, I was responding to your claim that he is worse.

Do you not understand how the Cafemom forum system works? You can check what message I'm responding to by looking what was inside the outmost inner box in my post.

Whaaaaaa....O.o
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Quoting ashellbell:

You know what's really crazy about his manifesto? At the end, when he's talking about 'current events', he seems like a pretty balanced guy. It just seems odd that he flipped. He doesn't seem like someone who would go all killer spree on people. What he's doing is so fucking wrong, it's sickening, but I can't hate him. I feel bad that he got to that point. He was broken. He knows he was broken. I wish he would've gone all 'fight club' on their asses instead of killer rampage.

I can hate him. And I don't like using that word. As a wife of a police officer I am so glad we aren't in California right now. I would not be eating or sleeping I would be so scared. The majority of officers (yes even LAPD) are just average normal people who just want to get home to their families in one piece. Yes there are bad cops out there. It seems that the main problems in this particular department resides in their lack of accountability. And their department heads not doing their jobs. Not in the average beat cop who is just trying to do his job. But you know what? The hatred for the corruption from the citizens does not get directed towards the department heads. It is the cops on the street who get attacked and disrespected. And more often than not it is directed to the cop who does not deserve it, because all the really want to do is protect and serve.

My biggest fear, if people continue to "root" for him for bringing attention to the corruption. Copy cats. People who are pissed because they got a ticket they thought they didn't deserve. Or arrested and think the stupid pigs are just trying to make a quota. They will see this guy albeing touted as a "dark knight" and try to become one themselves.
soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I do believe he is worse because he is an evil person the LAPD is not alive nor does it think therefore it cannot be evil. It's just a dept. There can be bad and even evil people in the LAPD (obviously since he used to be one of them). They are not THE LAPD just a part of it, but that has no bearing on what he is doing and by people saying but look at lapd look at what they are doing is absolutely excusing what he is doing.

Quoting lokilover:

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting lokilover:

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting Mipsy:

Quoting mehamil1:

You made a claim that he was worse than the LAPD. I want you to back up that statement. The LAPD has killed more innocent and injured more innocent people than Dorner ever has or will. I never said anything about Dorner's killings being OK, I was responding to your claim that he is worse.

Do you not understand how the Cafemom forum system works? You can check what message I'm responding to by looking what was inside the outmost inner box in my post.

ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:48 PM
It made me angry to read too. It's just tragic all the way around. The media and the LAPD are trying to paint him as crazy (and maybe he is and I've been fooled) but I don't think he is. He lost faith in all he believed in and it broke him. When he was in Enid, OK, he was walking with an air force buddy and they find a bag with $8000 in it. They took it to the police station. I think he was a good person who was ultimately pushed in to breaking. They need to stop him before he creates more victims, they also need to stop the LAPD before they create more victims too.

Quoting turtle68:

still reading...but have to agree.  Like Kristizzle...Im getting angry reading his manifesto.  I can so see all of it happening, mainly because Ive seen so much of the same shit.  So much of it rings true :-(

At this point in my reading.....Id be scared...real scared if I was Teresa Evans.

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting turtle68:

WHERE IS ANONYMOUS?!!

viv212
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Did you just turn this into a racial thing? Because no one else has.

If an officer kills an innocent person the appropriate action must be taken... Except it never has. The cops have always gotten away with it.

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting lokilover:

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting Mipsy:

Quoting mehamil1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN