Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

ot. Have you ever been....

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  • 47 Replies

pulled over?

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
survivorinohio
by René on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Um, yes. 

redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM

nope...then again iv only been driving since july last year, and i dont really speed

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Yep.

The first time was for an unsafe left hand turn.  My mother was in the car with me.  The police officer pulled up behind me at the light, I freaked out and turned a bit sooner than I should have.  By the time he turned and pulled up behind me, I had my license and registration ready to hand him. I felt like a complete fool.

Another time, I was doing 25 in a school zone of 20.  On a Saturday.  In a small town that needed money.

caito
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:44 PM

No, and I hope I never am. With my anxiety, omfgggg I would have the biggest panic attack and would probably have to be tazed in order to calm down.

christina0607
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. I was 16 and very newly licensed....I had forgotten to put my lights on. He pulled me over pretty much just to laugh at me.
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I haven't been pulled over either. I would cry.

Quoting caito:

No, and I hope I never am. With my anxiety, omfgggg I would have the biggest panic attack and would probably have to be tazed in order to calm down.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:50 PM

On a Saturday? I hope you didn't have to pay the ticket.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Yep.

The first time was for an unsafe left hand turn.  My mother was in the car with me.  The police officer pulled up behind me at the light, I freaked out and turned a bit sooner than I should have.  By the time he turned and pulled up behind me, I had my license and registration ready to hand him. I felt like a complete fool.

Another time, I was doing 25 in a school zone of 20.  On a Saturday.  In a small town that needed money.

soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Yes I got pulled over twice the first day I got my license they thought a 12 year old had stolen their moms car. I got a ticket when I was 18 for going 80 in 65.

mrs.pina
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Yes 3 times and now i can't renew my license because i still haven't paid my tickets off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Yes, a few times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)