Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

"I Was Trying To Make The Horse Have A Baby" Texas man busted for having sex with a horse

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:31 AM
  • 74 Replies

"I Was Trying To Make The Horse Have A Baby"

When it comes to post-arrest statements, the admissions made by a Texas man busted for having sex with a horse are a good reminder why suspects should take advantage of their right to remain silent.

In a statement given to a sergeant with the Wharton County Sheriff’s Office, Andrew Mendoza, 29, waived his assorted rights and told of a late night encounter with a brown horse.

Mendoza, who had been waiting to hear from his girlfriend, noted that, “I told myself that if she didn’t call me I was going to go next door and mess with the neighbor’s horse.”

Which is what occurred, Mendoza, seen at right, told Sergeant Raymond Jansky.

“I was trying to make the horse have a baby,” Mendoza explained. “I was thinking it would have a horseman baby.” He added, “I ain’t going to lie, I blew a nut in the horse. I then got off the bucket and put my clothes back on and left. I promise that I have not been back over to the horse since that time.”

The horse lover, whose rap sheet included a wide variety of felony and misdemeanor collars, later pleaded guilty to public lewdness and criminal trespass and was sentenced to four months in jail.

Mendoza’s criminal career subsequently ended when he hanged himself in a county jail, where he was being held on indecency with a child and trespassing charges. - The Smoking Gun

From February 2012:

Half Sheep, Half Human

Reports of a “half sheep, half human” creature born to an adult sheep in the town of Sokoto, Nigeria, have locals claiming witchcraft or beastiality was at work while more reasonable answers like birth complications have come from officials.

The Daily Sun (via the Huffington Post) reports that the delivery made on Jan. 22 at Fakon Idi Veterinary Clinic drew crowds and shocked onlookers to the point where Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps had to get involved to disperse them:

Garba Aminu, a commercial motorcycle rider, averred: “This is an abomination in our land. To see a sheep give birth to a half human being is a mystery and that shows how terrible some people are. It is unimaginable that some people will be having intercourse with animals.”

Another onlooker, who simply gave his name as Danladi, wondered how such a development could happen in a morally upright state like Sokoto where the Islamic faith is so deep.

But Dr. Ismail Usman with the Veterinary Clinic in the state Ministry of Forestry and Animal Health put rumors to rest, lamenting the fact that such a fantastical idea would even be discussed:

“It was a surprise that people’s perspective could be so negative when it comes to scientific reasoning and thoughts. In fact, the meaning attached to the development on the pregnant sheep by the onlookers was embarrassing.” Dr. Usman stated.

He explained that the sheep was supposed to have been delivered two days earlier but could not, a situation that he described as unusual among animals, especially sheep. -
The Blaze

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carpy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:44 AM
3 moms liked this

Well, I for one think he made the right move, by hanging himself.

neveensaffron
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:35 AM
He sounds pretty slow. His statements along with his actions show he is pretty damn low functioning.

Hopefully, the police/county realize this and work with him.

I doubt this man was "big" enough to hurt the horse, so I'm assuming it's fine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aslen
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:37 AM
6 moms liked this
LMAO....
so much for "traditional" family values!
I blame obama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Egads......

surprised

NutHouseMomma
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM
What I would be curious to know is if the animals put up a fight or if they consented to the sex. But then again it is normal in some species for the female animal to fight or even refuse sex with a male.
lga1965
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting neveensaffron:

He sounds pretty slow. His statements along with his actions show he is pretty damn low functioning.

well.....he hung himself in jail. The horses in Texas have nothing to worry about now.

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:41 AM
6 moms liked this

And this is what happens when they take sex ed out of schools. He should have at least practiced that abstinence thing.~

NutHouseMomma
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:44 AM
I really hope that they offer some sort of counseling for the animals that didn't consent to the sex. :/

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting neveensaffron:

well.....he hung himself in jail. The horses in Texas have nothing to worry about now.

neveensaffron
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
The sheepbaby picture distracted me from the last paragraph. My bad lol.

I highly doubt the horses ever had anything to worry about. They probably didn't even feel the poor human male.

I'm sorry but I've seen horse dicks on farms... Does anyone else get freaked out? I'm more worried for the female horses when they're around male horses..
*shudders*

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting neveensaffron:

mamaofficer
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM

WOW, this is crazy just one more question to ask a man when you meet them. Have you ever slept with any animals?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN