Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Dorner targeted by drone...WTF?

Posted by   + Show Post

I get that they guy is gone off the deep end and has done bad things but drone strikes on American citizens on American soil? No trial or due process? Am I the only one seeing a problem with this?

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Replies (31-40):
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for restoring my faith :).

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

I couldn't find anything except enthusiastic opinions based on supposition. I thought that if people were going to read and reply the least I could do was post from a link to show the ludicrousness of the thought.

Quoting LauraKW:

Seriously? You're smarter than to post crap like that.

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Christopher Dorner: The First US Homeland Drone Strike Victim?

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Did you have an issue with the link? Have you assumed that I support this article?

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

What is the source?

It clearly states of the American is a member of Al Queda or its allies who we are at war with

Not disgruntled cops

This seems like a fox or blaze article

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:31 AM

If there is a drone bening used it is not a US military one as that would be a violation of USC Title 10.

StarburstKisses
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Last time they used a drone to kill someone over seas, it ended up with a few Americans dead.

If this guy is in a city, what are they going to do? Fire the drone on him and file all the people who die as expendable? LOL The government is out of control. Do NOT take that statement as me defending this lunatic they're searching for. I believe he needs to be caught, and although I can't give any other options, etc. I believe there has to be a better (SAFER) option for ALL of us then for them to use their war drones in America.

StarburstKisses
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Quoting mikiemom:

If there is a drone bening used it is not a US military one as that would be a violation of USC Title 10.

I just posted under you lol. Thank you for the information, didn't know that.

yourspecialkid
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Hunted with a drone....and a million dollar bounty...seems a little excessive for a cop killer.  I wonder what else he is involved in.

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:25 AM

What is the difference between that and a shoot to kill order for an individual known to be armed and dangerous?

Is there any question that Dorner is a threat to society?

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Quoting UpSheRises:

What is the difference between that and a shoot to kill order for an individual known to be armed and dangerous?

Is there any question that Dorner is a threat to society?

= ) IMO not a thing. I suspect the people who feel drones are 'unconstitutional'[I couldn't come up with a better word] feel differently. meh

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Quoting mikiemom:

A violation? okay. My conpiracy theory gray hairs are standing at attention. I don't buy for a second that our gov't doesn't clean house and do things that are, not only unconstitutional, but not even in the best insterest of Americans in general. I say 'NO THANK YOU' to the spoon fed BS.

12hellokitty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Funny how that never seems to be a problem when the blogs are liberal....

Quoting gdiamante:

It is a blog site.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

What is the source?

It clearly states of the American is a member of Al Queda or its allies who we are at war with

Not disgruntled cops

This seems like a fox or blaze article 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN