Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine's Gesture From Dead Husband To Wife Will Make You Melt ( PHOTO)

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM
  • 67 Replies
4 moms liked this

Is this the most romantic Valentine's Day bouquet ever sent?

This weekend, Hypervocal shared a sweet story of love everlasting -- beyond the grave, even.View image on Twitter

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

The text reads:

My Sweet husband, John, and I were married for 46 years. Each Valentine's Day, he’d send me the most beautiful flowers containing a note with five simple words: 'My love for you grows.' Four children, 46 bouquets and a lifetime of love were his legacy to me when he passed away two years ago.

On my first Valentine's Day alone, 10 months after I lost him, I was shocked to receive a gorgeaus bouquet addressed to me..from John. Angry and heartbroken, I called the florist to say there had been a mistake. The florist replied, 'No, ma'am, it's not a mistake. Before he passed away, your husband prepaid for many years and asked us to guarantee that you’d continue getting bouquets every Valentine’s Day.' With my heart in my throat, I hung up the phone and read the attached card. It said, 'My love for you is eternal.'"

We are melting.

H/T Hypervocal

StarburstKisses
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Awwwweeeee that's too cute! wow!

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
The Most Heartwarming Moments Of 2012

This Couple's Love Story
Married for 64 years, James and Lauretta Burke were "in the deepest kind of love." James Burke spent his final moments of life laying out a future for his wife, who has Alzheimer's
x_Starr_x
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this
awwww
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LindaClement
by Linda on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:48 PM

My husband wouldn't dare...

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:48 PM
This Moment In Olympic History
In a historic announcement, Oscar Pistorious, who runs using Cheetah Flex Foot limbs, was granted permission to race in the London 2012 Olympic Games, reversing a ban by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Not only did he participate, he qualified for the semifinal heat of the 400 meter race
annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

And This Non-Olympic But Equally Important Race

Pistorius received a challenge from Ellis Challis, 5, who also has bionic feet, and a heartwarming series of images resulted. The girl, who lost her hands and lower legs to meningitis she contracted at 16 months, crossed the line first in all four of their 15-meter races
annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
This Act Of Charity
Jennifer Foster was visiting New York with her boyfriend when she came across a shoeless man asking for change in Times Square. As she was about to approach him, she said the NYPD Officer Larry DePrimo came up to the man with a pair of all-weather boots and thermal socks on the frigid night. The story quickly went viral. (AP Photo/Jennifer Foster)
annabl1970
This Dog's Incredible Loyalty
German Shepherd Capitán was heartbroken after his owner and best friend, Manuel Guzman, died in 2006. For six years since, the dog has been grieving at the gravesi
annabl1970
1 mom liked this
This Spider-Man's Adorable Trap
As if to remind us not to grow too old at heart, President Barack Obama gets playfully caught in Spider-Man's web
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured