Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

For those who celebrate Valentine's day....

Posted by   + Show Post

What are you getting your s.o.?

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Replies (11-14):
toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Just ME!

motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:37 AM

he has a wish list of football, baseball, basketball cards on ebay, I just go thru and pick random, we have a limit

meriana
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:08 AM

We usually get the kids a candy heart and a small gift.  Valentines Day is a day about showing a special someone you love them. Giving the gift of a fancy card (the ones I remember from childhood were really neat, all lacy looking and very pretty), a box of candies, flowers, etc.

We don't really do anything for Valentine's day because we just happen to feel that showing that special someone you love and care for them should be done EVERYDAY. There's not a single day of the year one can't say I love you, show respect and concern for the other's feelings and ideas, give them a hug, do something to help them in some way, or just plain enjoy their company and let them know it. The same goes for the flowers; candies; cards; special dinners, etc....why make one day a year the day to do those things when they can be done on  just any old random day and actually end up having so much more meaning when it's just random and just because....

Carol_H79
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:12 PM

A card and some M&Ms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN