Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christopher Dorner was burned alive-"We're gonna go forward with the plan, with the burn". "Burn that motherf***ing house down"

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:50 AM
  • 231 Replies
1 mom liked this

This is a recording of the Police Scanners synced with the CBS Broadcast of Dorner standoff.

At 12:17 you hear:
To jump there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCjr_VvbT8s&t=12m20s

Quote:

"We're gonna go forward with the plan, with the burn."

"Copy"

"Its err, like we talked about."

"7. Burners deployed and we have a fire."

"Copy 7. Burners deployed and we have a fire."

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=archives&feedId=13484

If you want to listen to the scanner directly you can use the link above. It does cost money to sign up and use the service though.

If you have any doubt there is also:

Still have doubts how about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sisVskohj1k#t=78s

(The link for people who want to skip to 1:24)
For those who cannot watch videos. at around 1:24 you hear, "Burn it down" Then, "Go get the gas", followed by, "yeah, burn it down".

This is before the fire was there. And then shortly after. Surprise. Fire.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadenn766
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

sad...bizarre...uncalled for, none of this had to happen

survivorinohio
by René on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:57 AM

:(

I am totally not surprised by any of what I have read. 

Its all a tragic commentary on how our system works.

katy_kay08
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:03 AM
17 moms liked this

The man targetted innocent lives for the purpose of revenge.  He had already shot and killed one of the officers in the standoff yesterday.  He of course had the option to come out of the house when it started to burn.  He made active choices throughout the entire ordeal.  

It's horrible what he did...I do not feel remorse for how his life ended.  

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Quoting survivorinohio:

:(

I am totally not surprised by any of what I have read. 

Its all a tragic commentary on how our system works.

I know. Judge, Jury and Executioner. People kept comparing the situation to Rambo. They should have been comparing it to Judge Dredd.

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

talia-mom
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:05 AM
7 moms liked this

I don't feel sorry for him.

This is what he wanted.   It is a shame that other people had to lose their lives because of him.  And yes, it is shame other people died at the hands of cops before that argument starts.

Dorner is responsible for his actions and no one else.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Quoting katy_kay08:

The man targetted innocent lives for the purpose of revenge.  He had already shot and killed one of the officers in the standoff yesterday.  He of course had the option to come out of the house when it started to burn.  He made active choices throughout the entire ordeal.  

I should have clarified. This post isn't to say, "They should have given him more chances to come out alive".

But in the other Topic people were saying that the fire was an "accident" or that Christopher Dorner did it himself as a 'diversion' to escape.

This post is to clarify that was not the case. The fire was clearly intentional and deliberate. I believe everyone agreed that Christopher Dorner was going to die that day. I doubt anyone foresaw him burning alive though.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Quoting talia-mom:

I don't feel sorry for him.

This is what he wanted.   It is a shame that other people had to lose their lives because of him.  And yes, it is shame other people died at the hands of cops before that argument starts.

Dorner is responsible for his actions and no one else.

I agree with you that Dorner is responsible for his actions-And that people really shouldn't feel sorry for him.

People were suggesting that he started the fire himself earlier (as a diversion) and other people were saying that the fire started, "accidentally". This post was to clarify the outcome. The fire was started on purpose.

katy_kay08
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting katy_kay08:

I should have clarified. This post isn't to say, "They should have given him more chances to come out alive".

But in the other Topic people were saying that the fire was an "accident" or that Christopher Dorner did it himself as a 'diversion' to escape.

This post is to clarify that was not the case. The fire was clearly intentional and deliberate. I believe everyone agreed that Christopher Dorner was going to die that day. I doubt anyone foresaw him burning alive though.

so was your sympathetic reply above of "judge, jury and executioner" about Dorner or the police?  

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Quoting katy_kay08:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting katy_kay08:

so was your sympathetic reply above of "judge, jury and executioner" about Dorner or the police?  

Could go either direction.

grandmab125
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:19 AM
3 moms liked this

They had to take action before it got dark, and he could sneak off into the woods again.  I don't know what else they could have done.  He was not going to surrender.  He brought this all down upon himself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured