Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Sci-fi/Fantasy fans- Peter Dinklage signed to new X-Men movie

Posted by   + Show Post

Peter Dinklage will join the cast of the upcoming "X-Men: Days of Future Past," director Bryan Singer  tweeted yesterday : "Officially like to welcome #PeterDinklage from #GameOfThrones to #XMEN #DaysofFuturePast Very very excited!" 

Known for playing Tyrion Lannister on the hit HBO series, there's no word on what role Dinklage will play in the upcoming superhero movie. "Days of Future Past" will reportedly bring together cast members from 2011's "X-Men: First Class" as well as those who appeared in the "original series"  X-Men trilogy released between 2000-06.  

Peter Dinklage: Master of the Game

Based on a 1981 story from Marvel Comics' "Uncanny X-Men," the new film's cast also includes James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult, who all appeared in "First Class." Original trilogy actors that have signed on include Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stweart, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page and Shawn Ashmore; their characters will reportedly appear primarily in scenes that take place in a dystopian future. 

"X-Men: Days of Future Past is currently set for release on July 18, 2014, with filming possibly starting in April.

LINK

I'm trying to figure out who he could play in X-Men but am coming up blank. Any ideas?

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Replies (11-19):
Friday
by HRH of MJ on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:50 AM

BUMP!

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Awe I love him!

Tyrion is my favorite character on Game of Thrones :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4g4b
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:38 PM
I love this guy nip tuck, underdog, and game of thrones are the things i know of glad to know im not the only one that likes his dirtyness;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Friday
by HRH of MJ on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Awe I love him!

Tyrion is my favorite character on Game of Thrones :-)

I think he is one of everyone's faves. My very fave was Ned Stark = ( but I am looking forward to Arya growing into that tude.

I haven't read the books but found a wiki site so know way too much about what's coming.

Friday
by HRH of MJ on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Quoting 4g4b:

I love this guy nip tuck, underdog, and game of thrones are the things i know of glad to know im not the only one that likes his dirtyness;)

Check back on the 1st page, there's a clip of him from Will Ferrel's Christmas movie 'Elf', really funny. He was great in the last Ice Age movie.

Friday
by HRH of MJ on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Quoting Sekirei:

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2013/02/15/bolivar-trask-peter-dinklage-villain-xmen-days-of-future-past/

Interesting, thanks for posting. I remember the Sentinels but not Trask, sounds like he was before my time. I like the casting for the younger and older X-Men so am looking forward to this movie.

bluerooffarm
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Who was the little morlock?  I could see him as a bad guy.

jessilin0113
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Omg I'm so excited. I love the x-men trilogy (even though I pretend #3 didn't happen and substitute it with the prequel). Love Peter Dinklage. Anybody see The Station Agent?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)