Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Toddlers in tierras

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:10 PM
  • 28 Replies
Hay I wanna know others opinions on this subject. Would u or do u think it's okay to put make up on a toddler or even a young child. I personally feel that it's not a good idea and would really like to hear what other people think as well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM
6 moms liked this

I think child pageants are disgusting.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I would never, NEVER, have had any one of my daughters ever take part in a pageant.  Especially the glitz and glam ones.

Ziva65
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I wouldn't do it.

I don't even let my daughter on the schools dance team because of the suggestive outfits and moves. Not for us.

jazzieshari
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Yeah I agree I watch that show and I just feel sorry for the kids because u can tell they are uncomfortable and not only that they are acting way to grown. I have a son but when I do have a daughter I would never want her to be portrayed in that way.
wowguildmomma
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I wouldn't do this to my daughter. But I know some who have thier kids wearing makeup everyday and shaving by age 5. I don't understand their reasons as I have never been one for makeup. 

lga1965
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Tiaras , not Tierras.
I don't like beauty pageants at all and even less if they are for little girls. They make them wear make up ! That's just wrong. And they give them the idea that how you look is so important. That's also wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Shaving ? 5 year olds don't have hair to shave ....Yikes !

Quoting wowguildmomma:

I wouldn't do this to my daughter. But I know some who have thier kids wearing makeup everyday and shaving by age 5. I don't understand their reasons as I have never been one for makeup. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tscritch
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I wouldn't put my daughters in them personally. My bff has her daughter in natural pageants. While it isn't for me, I support her in her decision to do it.

mymanben
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM
I hate makeup. I don't even wear it unless its a wedding or something. Natural pageant where they can wear their own clothes and no make up? Maybe. Toddlers and Tiaras NO WAY
Kylie819
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM
I would not do pageants.

But I would put makeup on a 5-year-old for dance or theatre.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)