Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I very much appreciate the opportunity to get to know a lot of women who impress me as being smarter than me,  I dont have a life where I meet a lot of those kind of people face to face lol. 

Thank you !

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Replies (11-20):
survivorinohio
by René on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Quoting SuperChicken:

I've had some great conversation in here, even when we're disagreeing.    Conversations that wouldn't be polite in a general social setting, or that were simply absurd by still entertaining.  I'm not here consistently, and yet no one says I shouldn't participate (as I've seen happen in other groups).    I appreciate that.

Its an equal opportunity place imo. 

There have been some very good conversations here.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:26 AM
2 moms liked this

I love it here too. :)

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I admit my pro choice position has been personally challenged since CM.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
survivorinohio
by René on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Quoting lizzielouaf:

I admit my pro choice position has been personally challenged since CM.

I know my anti choice ideas were challenged.

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:55 AM
😊
cammibear
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:56 AM
2 moms liked this
I enjoy reading opinions of others, and there is definitely varying opinions in here. It broadens the horizon. Most of the people I'm around IRL are just like me, so I think it's good to view topics from different perspectives.

You'd probably be surprised at how many times I've played devils advocate in conversations with dh and friends because I've gotten a little more understanding of where someone on the other side of the fence was coming from.

I also believe iron sharpens iron, so this experience can also strengthen you in your beliefs and help you learn to articulate it better, though I'm still working on that.
Billiejeens
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:09 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting parentalrights1:

I like that motherfuckers can't cut me off in the mid

survivorinohio
by René on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:16 PM

That while you get an e for effort is not effective in actually cutting off her words.

Fail

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting parentalrights1:

Billiejeens
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Oh

Quoting survivorinohio:

That while you get an e for effort is not effective in actually cutting off her words.

Fail

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting parentalrights1:

parentalrights1
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting parentalrights1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured