Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Replies (141-150):
LindaClement
by Linda on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:04 AM

I was interfered with.

What kind of 'gone wrong' are you suggesting, here?

What does the simple biology of every mammalian species on the planet displaying homosexual behaviour in some sub-set of its population demonstrate?

Quoting TranquilMind:

Of course, though I don't think of a baby or a child as sexual, but when adolescence comes, yes, this is the default position, unless something has interfered or gone wrong. The simple biology of reproduction demonstrates this. 

Quoting LindaClement:

Do you believe people are 'born heterosexual'?

Quoting TranquilMind:

I don't believe that kids are "born gay", the premise that underlies your question.  It's a wrong premise in every sense of the word, and unassailable if you can get others to agree that it is true.  It is not true.  There might be predispositions, depending upon what has happened, but every kid makes a choice about what to do in his life. 

Quoting LindaClement:

So, you're suggesting that when gay kids experiment with heterosexual behaviour, it can turn them straight?

Quoting TranquilMind:

Sure, YOU are.  You are a grown woman, probably at least in your 30's, with kids.

Whole different story when 12 year olds begin experimenting - and they will experiment according to what is presented as normal behavior most of the time.    Sexuality is extremely malleable.  What happens in those early years is what you will deal with for the rest of your life, for good or ill.

It's just reprehensible and outrageous to ignore this.   So a Mom like you saying,  "Oh, I will always want men."  is just irrelevant at this point.  Of course you will. 

Quoting romalove:

LOL

How many of those who are worried about mainstreaming gay people say that if we make that a viable choice it will make more people choose it?

I always wonder about those people....I mean, I'm as strong a supporter of gay rights as you will find, but I love men and won't be gay no matter who can marry who.  LOL

LindaClement
by Linda on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Interesting description, but inaccurate. It might feel like that, but it's never been less true.

It is also possible that her sexuality is people-driven rather than body-driven --that is, she's fallen in love with someone else with a different body type.

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting LindaClement:
Quoting Clairwil:
Quoting romalove:

LOL

How many of those who are worried about mainstreaming gay people say that if we make that a viable choice it will make more people choose it?

I always wonder about those people....I mean, I'm as strong a supporter of gay rights as you will find, but I love men and won't be gay no matter who can marry who.  LOL

Have you noticed how often anonymous forums have threads full of women who say they want to try having sex with another woman?

If it was more acceptable for people to be homosexual, I think more of those posters would have tried it, when young adults, before they got trapped into a marriage.

No one who chooses not to be is trapped in a marriage.

I was thinking of a recent thread in Confessions by someone only just realising that they are a lesbian.  They went into some detail on how they ended up married (when rather young) basically through expectations.  "Trapped" was how they described it.

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TranquilMind:

I'm vehemently anti-sin.  Mine as well as anyone else's.  Sin hurts people. 

God gave us rules to follow for our protection, not to take all the fun out of life, as the intolerant protest. 

Quoting Bookwormy:

Aren't you the person who believes that homosexuality is always caused by sexual abuse? If so, you're being very inconsistent here.

What's your reason for your bias? I've stated mine very clearly. Why are you so vehemently anti-gay?

Quoting TranquilMind:

Sure, YOU are.  You are a grown woman, probably at least in your 30's, with kids.

Whole different story when 12 year olds begin experimenting - and they will experiment according to what is presented as normal behavior most of the time.    Sexuality is extremely malleable.  What happens in those early years is what you will deal with for the rest of your life, for good or ill.

It's just reprehensible and outrageous to ignore this.   So a Mom like you saying,  "Oh, I will always want men."  is just irrelevant at this point.  Of course you will. 

Quoting romalove:

LOL

Don't 'believe' in sin, don't 'believe' in goD.

Guess I'm f*cked!

(pun totally intended! LMAO!)

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:59 AM

Quoting katy_kay08:

oh, how I have missed you!  I was just thinking about you the other day.  How are you doing?!

Quoting DangerDarling:

Oh Momniscient, this is why you are my sweetheart. <3

Back off, kk!! I'm her stalker!!

*ahem*

DoubleD! How are you??

I've missed you!!!

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Momniscient:

I love you so much I can't figure out how I'm not gay.

Quoting DangerDarling:

Oh Momniscient, this is why you are my sweetheart. <3

*shoves momniscient over*

ooh ooH! Pick me! Pick me!

I'm single, and ooh yeah I'm fah-fah-luid on that Kinsey scale, for sure!

And I make a mean pot of chicken soup, and I'm really nurturing! 

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:31 AM

I'd slide wherever I had to be for her...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:31 AM

You're an experienced lesbian can't you seduce her to become gay!!!???  Come on please make us all lesbians!!!!  (sarcasm) people are so stupid!

Quoting DangerDarling:

It would be way more convenient for me if you were gay. 

Quoting Momniscient:

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Mmmmm...
Goodwoman614
by Satan on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I can be seduced...

Quoting glitterteaz:

You're an experienced lesbian can't you seduce her to become gay!!!???  Come on please make us all lesbians!!!!  (sarcasm) people are so stupid!

Quoting DangerDarling:

It would be way more convenient for me if you were gay. 

Quoting Momniscient:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured