Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Not news: 23-yr-old woman having sex. News: outside in her yard with a pit bull

Posted by   + Show Post

Police: Woman, pit bull had sex in yard

• Kara Vandereyk

By Mike Blasky
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
Posted: Feb. 20, 2013 | 11:49 a.m.

A woman was arrested Tuesday on a charge of gross lewdness with a pit bull in her yard.

Kara Vandereyk, 23, was booked after Las Vegas police officers, about 11 a.m., saw a woman having sex with a dog in the yard of a home in the 300 block of N. 16th St., near Bonanza Road and Bruce Street.

Vandereyk was naked and on the ground when officers arrived, according to the arrest report.

When Vandereyk noticed the officers, she said, "Hi," and began touching the dog in a sexual way, the report said.

Police said she appeared to be on drugs or mentally ill and she told the officers she has bipolar disorder. She didn't know her name, the year or the name of the president, the report said.

The officers gave Vandereyk a blanket to cover her body and a neighbor later gave her clothing. She was taken to the Clark County jail.

Animal control officers took the dog.

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Replies (21-30):
ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:29 AM
2 moms liked this
Who's making fun? She fucked a dog. I can almost guarantee it wasn't as much mental illness as it was drugs.

Quoting bellawomen:

Good job. Make fun of some one with mental illness.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Depending on the dog, I can't imagine it would be very difficult.  My neighbor's dog when I was a kid wasn't fixed, and every time he spotted me on the floor he tried to mount me.  And it wasn't just me.  It got so bad they ended up getting rid of him (rather than fix him?????  Made little sense to me).

Quoting furbabymum:

How does a  person convince a dog to have sex with them?? Very interesting. Also, she looks like she's on meth to me.

babiesbabybaby development

gammie
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:29 AM

She looks like  a drug addict!

MeAndTommyLee
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Obviously the girl needs help.  She should have been taken to a hospital, evaluated and most likely admitted.  Throwing mentally ill persons in jail is a complete waste of time and resources.  Obviously having sex with an animal is wrong, but her basic human right for medical/mental health treatment ought to come first.

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:31 AM
I was going to say, Ivwonder what she looked like before she started on meth. I just can not find it in myself to have mercy on meth heads.

Quoting ashellbell:

**shudders**

She's got meth face. I wouldn't be surprised if that's a contributing factor in this case.

It's probably the gays fault too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Radarma
by "OneDar" on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Quoting ashellbell:

Who's making fun? She fucked a dog. I can almost guarantee it wasn't as much mental illness as it was drugs.

Quoting bellawomen:

Good job. Make fun of some one with mental illness.

I will make fun, neener neener she wanted to hump a dog weiner.

parentalrights1
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM

There's more than bi polar going on here. 

Quoting JazzyMommyx3:

Dont blame bipolar for this shit... im bipolar and i would never... ewwww
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I have 5 male dogs. I have not once been humped or seen any of my stuff get humped. They don't even hump each other.

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting furbabymum:

How does a  person convince a dog to have sex with them??

Male dogs spend most of their time humping anything within site whether it's living or not! lol.

parentalrights1
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:33 AM
This is why we can't have gay marriage! Next this girl will want dog marriage!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)