Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Not news: 23-yr-old woman having sex. News: outside in her yard with a pit bull

Posted by   + Show Post

Police: Woman, pit bull had sex in yard

• Kara Vandereyk

By Mike Blasky
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
Posted: Feb. 20, 2013 | 11:49 a.m.

A woman was arrested Tuesday on a charge of gross lewdness with a pit bull in her yard.

Kara Vandereyk, 23, was booked after Las Vegas police officers, about 11 a.m., saw a woman having sex with a dog in the yard of a home in the 300 block of N. 16th St., near Bonanza Road and Bruce Street.

Vandereyk was naked and on the ground when officers arrived, according to the arrest report.

When Vandereyk noticed the officers, she said, "Hi," and began touching the dog in a sexual way, the report said.

Police said she appeared to be on drugs or mentally ill and she told the officers she has bipolar disorder. She didn't know her name, the year or the name of the president, the report said.

The officers gave Vandereyk a blanket to cover her body and a neighbor later gave her clothing. She was taken to the Clark County jail.

Animal control officers took the dog.

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Replies (31-40):
furbabymum
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Intact male. Humps nothing. I've 2 intact males. I've never seen them hump anything. 5 male dogs total, never seen them hump anything.  

Quoting kailu1835:

Depending on the dog, I can't imagine it would be very difficult.  My neighbor's dog when I was a kid wasn't fixed, and every time he spotted me on the floor he tried to mount me.  And it wasn't just me.  It got so bad they ended up getting rid of him (rather than fix him?????  Made little sense to me).

Quoting furbabymum:

How does a  person convince a dog to have sex with them?? Very interesting. Also, she looks like she's on meth to me.

parentalrights1
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:35 AM
I've heard of big dogs attacking thei female owners as they got out of the shower and they were supposedly good otherwise

Quoting furbabymum:

I have 5 male dogs. I have not once been humped or seen any of my stuff get humped. They don't even hump each other.

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting furbabymum:

How does a  person convince a dog to have sex with them??

Male dogs spend most of their time humping anything within site whether it's living or not! lol.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
parentalrights1
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM
She didnt say every dog does it. Just that it happens.

I had a female dachshund that used to hump everyone's foot

Quoting furbabymum:

Intact male. Humps nothing. I've 2 intact males. I've never seen them hump anything. 5 male dogs total, never seen them hump anything.  

Quoting kailu1835:

Depending on the dog, I can't imagine it would be very difficult.  My neighbor's dog when I was a kid wasn't fixed, and every time he spotted me on the floor he tried to mount me.  And it wasn't just me.  It got so bad they ended up getting rid of him (rather than fix him?????  Made little sense to me).

Quoting furbabymum:

How does a  person convince a dog to have sex with them?? Very interesting. Also, she looks like she's on meth to me.

IhartU
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Quoting furbabymum:

I have 5 male dogs. I have not once been humped or seen any of my stuff get humped. They don't even hump each other.

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting furbabymum:

How does a  person convince a dog to have sex with them??

Male dogs spend most of their time humping anything within site whether it's living or not! lol.

Really? I never personally owned a male dog but my friend had two chiahuahuas when I was growing up that continuously took turns humping a pink, stuffed teddy bear- I mean ALL day long and if you even went near it they'd attack you. All the male dogs my Aunt owned loved to hump the legs of people who stopped by her house and my husband said the beagle they owned when he was little used to do the same- in fact the kids all made a game of it: get as close to the dog on the chain as you could without it knocking you over and humping you.

ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:37 AM
You're lucky. I've got a fixed chaweenie who humps EVERYTHING. I don't think he penetrates anything though.

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting kailu1835:

Quoting furbabymum:

ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Eeeeeeeewwwwwww

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting ashellbell:

Who's making fun? She fucked a dog. I can almost guarantee it wasn't as much mental illness as it was drugs.

Quoting bellawomen:

Good job. Make fun of some one with mental illness.

I will make fun, neener neener she wanted to hump a dog weiner.

furbabymum
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I'm noticing this is a small dog problem from ya'lls posts. lol

pamelax3
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM

That is nasty! I really hope she gets some kind of help

furbabymum
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Oh I know she didn't. Just pointing out that I own more than my fair share of boys and have yet to witness what ya'll say is pretty common. Though reading all the replies it's looking like a small dog problem and I've got 0 small dogs. Though really, behavior like that is thought cute in small dogs because, "They can't hurt anything." but I would never allow my great pyr to behave like that.

Quoting parentalrights1:

She didnt say every dog does it. Just that it happens.

I had a female dachshund that used to hump everyone's foot

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting kailu1835:

Quoting furbabymum:

kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I see that you're chosing to focus on the whole "intact" thing.  The reason I pointed that out is that the vet told them he'd probably stop if they fixed him.  Not every intact male dog is going to go around humping things.  I will say that I've never seen a fixed male hump anything, so maybe it is because of increased testosterone or something, I don't know.  But I've known several intact males that hump everything in sight, including stuffed animals lying on the floor.  And dogs of various different sizes. 

And I know MANY more intact males that do not.

Beautiful dog, by the way :)

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting kailu1835:

Quoting furbabymum:

babiesbabybaby development

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN