Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Not news: 23-yr-old woman having sex. News: outside in her yard with a pit bull

Posted by   + Show Post

Police: Woman, pit bull had sex in yard

• Kara Vandereyk

By Mike Blasky
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
Posted: Feb. 20, 2013 | 11:49 a.m.

A woman was arrested Tuesday on a charge of gross lewdness with a pit bull in her yard.

Kara Vandereyk, 23, was booked after Las Vegas police officers, about 11 a.m., saw a woman having sex with a dog in the yard of a home in the 300 block of N. 16th St., near Bonanza Road and Bruce Street.

Vandereyk was naked and on the ground when officers arrived, according to the arrest report.

When Vandereyk noticed the officers, she said, "Hi," and began touching the dog in a sexual way, the report said.

Police said she appeared to be on drugs or mentally ill and she told the officers she has bipolar disorder. She didn't know her name, the year or the name of the president, the report said.

The officers gave Vandereyk a blanket to cover her body and a neighbor later gave her clothing. She was taken to the Clark County jail.

Animal control officers took the dog.

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Replies (41-50):
ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Me either. I can't figure out why anyone would ever want to try it. My parents (both cops) informed us how it was made and I was grossed out by that alone. I've got a cousin who is involved in it. She's 21 or 22 and looks older than me. Her Facebook ramblings scare me.

Quoting Carpy:

I was going to say, Ivwonder what she looked like before she started on meth. I just can not find it in myself to have mercy on meth heads.

Quoting ashellbell:

**shudders**

She's got meth face. I wouldn't be surprised if that's a contributing factor in this case.

It's probably the gays fault too.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Oh wow

dorkish_face
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM

That's hmm gross - hopefully now she won't just become a number in the system, but they'll actually get her the help that she truly needs. 

IhaveHisjoy
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM

A friend of mine told me that while her and her dh were 'doing it' doggy style, their doberman got behind her dh and started humping  him..lol. Her dh was very mad she told me.

Quoting parentalrights1:

She didnt say every dog does it. Just that it happens.

I had a female dachshund that used to hump everyone's foot

Quoting furbabymum:

Intact male. Humps nothing. I've 2 intact males. I've never seen them hump anything. 5 male dogs total, never seen them hump anything.  

Quoting kailu1835:

Depending on the dog, I can't imagine it would be very difficult.  My neighbor's dog when I was a kid wasn't fixed, and every time he spotted me on the floor he tried to mount me.  And it wasn't just me.  It got so bad they ended up getting rid of him (rather than fix him?????  Made little sense to me).

Quoting furbabymum:

How does a  person convince a dog to have sex with them?? Very interesting. Also, she looks like she's on meth to me.

"Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone- except God"...Billy Graham
blessedwith
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Absent an bitch in heat, a dog will hump to show dominance.  That is why you will see it in bitches, and you will see it in dogs, both intact and neutered.  I think this is also why you see it more in smaller breeds....they tend to want to show they are the boss more than larger dogs.  Napoleon complex anyone?

To the woman with many dogs, if you've not seen this behavior, that is a good thing, it means you pack hierarchy is sound, and you are clearly showing who is Alpha.

It doesn't sound like the dog was activly penetrating her.  It sounds like she was trying to get stuff started with the dog (I don't even know how one would go about that, but I'm not on meth, so....) when she was taken in.

ashellbell
by shellbark on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I have a pit (female) and a chaweenie (male), both fixed. The girl dog doesn't hump. The male tries to hump every animal he comes across. He's constantly humping her face. He even humped my friend's pet rabbit. He's yet to hump a human though.

Quoting blessedwith:

Absent an bitch in heat, a dog will hump to show dominance.  That is why you will see it in bitches, and you will see it in dogs, both intact and neutered.  I think this is also why you see it more in smaller breeds....they tend to want to show they are the boss more than larger dogs.  Napoleon complex anyone?

To the woman with many dogs, if you've not seen this behavior, that is a good thing, it means you pack hierarchy is sound, and you are clearly showing who is Alpha.

It doesn't sound like the dog was activly penetrating her.  It sounds like she was trying to get stuff started with the dog (I don't even know how one would go about that, but I'm not on meth, so....) when she was taken in.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Years ago I had a case at the public defender's office where a husband was coercing his wife to have sex with the family dog. The husband ended up getting a couple years in jail, the wife got probation and the family dog got put to sleep -.-

JazzyMommyx3
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Lol nope your not wrong i def do not... they just seemed to make a point that she was bipolar like it was part of it and not a drug induced haze... plus i have wayy too good of a imagination and i was very grossed out lol

Quoting stormcris:

I doubt you contribute to yours with meth although I certainly could be wrong.

Quoting JazzyMommyx3:

Dont blame bipolar for this shit... im bipolar and i would never... ewwww

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angie944
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Definitely a Meth head there... =( I used to live in Vegas, sooo glad I moved away from that crazy city! 

FrogSalad
by Sooze on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:37 PM

When I. Was in high school, a friend's Doberman tried to mount me.  To much laughter and no help from my friend, btw.

I think it's a dominance issue, not a size issue.

Quoting furbabymum:

I'm noticing this is a small dog problem from ya'lls posts. lol

Atheist Mama?  Join us!

How paramount the future is to the present when one is surrounded by children.  Charles Darwin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)