Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Finally got my Christmas present...

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

And I figured I'd share it here, as well as my definition of gun control: "If there's a gun around, I wanna be in control of it." :) lets see my new neighbors mess with me again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katy_kay08
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:33 AM
3 moms liked this

nothing captures the reason for the season quite like a gun.  

danijean
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Nice :) we are waiting on the gun show to come back so we can get one. We went to the last one about a month ago but they sold out of guns. Who has ever heard of that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitleypittman
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Give it time and people will slow down on buying guns. I've noticed if there's a huge crisis (school shooting, terrorist attack, etc.) people go nuts and buy any gun they can find.

Quoting danijean:

Nice :) we are waiting on the gun show to come back so we can get one. We went to the last one about a month ago but they sold out of guns. Who has ever heard of that?
danijean
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:40 AM
I admit that's why we decided now was the time to get one. We will both take the concealed carrying class as well. It's bad when you can't trust going to the grocery store. Also DH works out of town during the week so it's just the kiddos and me home. I'd feel much safer knowing I could protect us if the time comes.

Quoting whitleypittman:

Give it time and people will slow down on buying guns. I've noticed if there's a huge crisis (school shooting, terrorist attack, etc.) people go nuts and buy any gun they can find.

Quoting danijean:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gammie
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM

THis is the gun I want, I have a pink 22 Time to grow up lol

gammie
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Make sure you take classes.

IhaveHisjoy
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

It sounds like you are threatening your neighbors...Not a good idea online, ya know if you ever did have to use it...

whitleypittman
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Well, when they come over trying to get in when they know my DH isn't home, they can expect me to be ready for a fight now.

Quoting IhaveHisjoy:

It sounds like you are threatening your neighbors...Not a good idea online, ya know if you ever did have to use it...

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Nothing like celebrating the birth of Christ with a gun! 

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Good for you!

All this talk about gun control has made me want to have one too.  ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)