Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Thoughts on this quote about Danica Patrick and GoDaddy....

Posted by   + Show Post
"Don't scream you want to be treated with equality, all the while selling your feminine sexuality and using it for fame and fortune, and special treatment" (regarding Danica Patrick, and GoDaddy capitalizing off of her)....thoughts?
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Replies (271-271):
johnsmama98
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

This is what he said in an interview with USA Today Sports on 5/6/2012:

Hornish said Patrick (13th) hit him on the cooldown lap "while we were still going 160 mph...I went over and said "Hey, we had the right front tire that went down, and I don't appreciate getting turned after the race was over." She said "Oh, I know your style". And, "I'm like, yeah I'm going to drive into the tri-oval wall way before the start-finish line to prove any kind of point."

"I don't know. She's got her head a little bit mixed up about what's going on out there, I guess."

Quoting KamWorthy:

What did he say after she basically attempted to kill him?
Quoting johnsmama98:

You might want to hear what Sam Hornish thinks of her, after she deliberately wrecked him in one race.

Quoting coolmommy2x:

I used to all the time, now not so much. I just said I hadn't heard complaints (from drivers particularly). If I am wrong than I stand corrected.

Quoting specialwingz:

Do you even watch NASCAR???

Quoting coolmommy2x:

She's a good driver and I've never heard any complaints of her wanting special treatment as a driver. I've heard her say she's a driver, not a female driver when interviewed by reporters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN