Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

This is good news.  I went to school with this psycho bastard.  He beat his grandma, raped, burglarized, bullied, tortured animals, the whole nine yards before he even got out of middle school.   My husbands nephew started running with him at 15, got busted and his parents told the cops to keep him.  This was back in the day when they didn't send teens to juvi, just regular county time.  Fortunately that cured him.  Gonna go add my comment.

Email

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Prison officials have moved a condemned killer from death row in Chillicothe to the state death house in southern Ohio ahead of Wednesday’s execution.

FREDERICK-TREESH-2013.JPG View full size Frederick Treesh in 2013  

Inmate Frederick Treesh was sentenced to die for the 1994 shooting death of a security guard following a multistate crime spree. Authorities say he shot 58-year-old Henry Dupree during a robbery of an adult book store in Eastlake on Aug. 27, 1994.

The state parole board voted unanimously against sparing Treesh, and Gov. John Kasich denied his request for mercy.

Treesh blames his actions on his cocaine addiction. Prosecutors say the crimes were intentional.

Treesh arrived at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility shortly after 10 a.m. Tuesday.

Emai

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Replies (31-40):
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:55 PM

What a horrible man.

parentalrights1
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Everyone dies eventually.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
foxfroggy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Yes, this guy is a creep, but IMO it's also pretty sick to go "Yeah!" at anyone's death. Like him, you justify who deserves to die, based on your own values. Shame on you.

Jennygurl09
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Quoting Carpy:

He was a natural born killer. 

Quoting IhaveHisjoy:

I wonder how some ppl get to be so evil?!

And you know his life history because obviously you grew up in his house correct?

gludwig2000
by Gina on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:59 PM
4 moms liked this

That makes your reaction a little more understandable, imo. We never really know how we will feel about something until it happens to us, and honestly, if someone I loved was hurt, YES, I would probably feel as you do. Its human nature, and while forgiveness is wonderful, it is hard to give.

Quoting Carpy:

more than one person and animal.

Quoting gludwig2000:

Carpy, you seem to be taking this personally, and I can't help but wonder, did he hurt someone you are close to, is that why you are celebrating?

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Do you share his values?

Quoting foxfroggy:

Yes, this guy is a creep, but IMO it's also pretty sick to go "Yeah!" at anyone's death. Like him, you justify who deserves to die, based on your own values. Shame on you.

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Pretty damn close.  Know his whole family.

Quoting Jennygurl09:

Quoting Carpy:

He was a natural born killer. 

Quoting IhaveHisjoy:

I wonder how some ppl get to be so evil?!

And you know his life history because obviously you grew up in his house correct?

Pandapanda
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:03 PM

A serial killer that tried breaking into my mother's home while she was pregnant with me was executed a while back. It's different when there's some sort of connection, direct or indirect, that has had an effect on your life. 

I'm supportive of the death penalty, though. I can't say i'd really celebrate, but sometimes it's the only fitting punishment.

Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM
He's came to my county to die today, it's odd writing that.
Mcelly
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Gross. Because life in prison is not enough? Savages, celebrating the killing of a human
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)