Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Help please

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hi I'm a mum of one 5 year old I'm not with her father currently in. A relationship with an older man 14 years to b exact I'm a Christian always have been but this past year have been worrying sooooomuch about how worthy am I am I'm having sex before marriage although I'm in love with this man I'm not sure of our future due to his age "38" it hurts me so much because he's perfect in all other areas were best friends but I feel like I have to rush to have kids with him I'm thinking of leaving him because I don't want to have sex before we get married but were happy right now although I'm not sure of the future he makes me happy hrs beautiful but that has to be bad for my daughter being not sure that is I don't kno if he's the one thought I'd leave him till I have found the one so depressed from thinking I'm sinning everyday going to he'll ect I'm tired I just want to be happy love day by day I feel I can't do anything wrong anymore I swear I sin I have to much to drink I sin I make love I sin and I love it too that's what's sux anyway sorry to ramble I just really needed to vent hope someone can help me think straight :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:25 PM
There are groups sex and realtionship stuff. This one is more about current events so you wont get a ton of replies. Good luck with whatever you choose.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Welcome!

I'm not sure how to help you, have you tried talking to your boyfriend about your feelings?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)