Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"White Boy Bleed Alot": 12-yr old White Boy Bullied- Killed: Media Hides Race of the Two Thugs Who Killed Him

Posted by   + Show Post

This is a further discussion on the thread of the boy that was beaten by 2 classmates & died.  I don't usually like to put up post about race, but since we are always seeing posts on what a White person has done to a Black person we need to hear the other stories. I feel that this needs to be brought up.  Justice has to be for ALL, not for just some. These 2 Black boys were only suspended for 2 days.  Why?  The Black communities are always angered about our Justice System.  How about this? 

1 of the 2 tormenters punched him so hard that he broke the boy's nose & left him with a concussion.  The school only suspended the boys for 2 days.  Questions are being raised that maybe it's the "Quotoas for Black discipline".  That Obama has implemented it in his "August Executive Order". 

I'm sure this thread will not get the proper discussion, but there will be angry posts towards me as usual.   But, for those that just want to discuss what is going on in America, why the Media is leaving out the race of these classmates.  Yet when it comes to stories of conerning violence & Whites, Whites are always in the title of a thread. 

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/06/media-hides-race-or-the-two-thugs-who-killed-him/

or try:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/06/white-boy-bleed-alot-12-year-old-white-boy-

**As usual I'm having trouble with put up links, I will try to continue to fix this**

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Replies (11-20):
Radarma
by "OneDar" on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting mamalusbear:

This shouldn't be a race issue...it should be an issue as to how we can prevent kids from being bullied.  I think it's a tragedy what happened to that boy, why does it have to turn into a racial issue when it's not?

His parents claim he was bullied because he was white.

Are these two boys also bullying nonwhite kids? Therein lies your answer, and I suspect NOT.

lga1965
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Nobody is getting "killed".
;-)

Quoting brookiecookie87:

I just got busy.

I see a lot of one sided topics. But I don't see a side getting 'killed'.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Hey where you been, I was worried about you, your side has been getting killed without you,  I thought maybe sequestration got ya.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Did the two black boys do this because he was white and they hate white people?

Because unless that was the case I don't see why race matters in this.

It's very different than a white person who is racist and targets a black person. And if a white person attacks a black person and it isn't race driven race shouldn't matter in that case either.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Donna6503
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:12 PM
8 moms liked this
If this was a story about two black kids beating up another black kid ... Would anyone know that story ... Does anyone care.

Sorry, the real story is about violence and not reverse racism.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM
There is too much white vs black here !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Ok, then that would be my question.  Was racism part of why these 2 kids attacked a White boy?  Seems, we're always hearing when it comes to a White person attacking a Black person, then it is racism & a hate crime.  If anyone here is talking about racism/hate crime by a White person,  then we need to question that of ALL races when they attack a person of a different race.  Both here on CM & by the Media. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

It's very different than a white person who is racist and targets a black person. And if a white person attacks a black person and it isn't race driven race shouldn't matter in that case either.

Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:14 PM
3 moms liked this

The media is full of liberals, they do not contour their news for ratings as much as they do for their agendas. Almost all of them are activists masquerading as journalists, look at this group, we can name a dozen posters who will dismiss anything done by someone in a protected class.

Woodward and Bernstein had a dramatic affect on Journalism, students no longer go to journalism schools to report the news, they go to have a voice to change the world. The problem is not just what they choose to (often falsely) print, but what they choose to ignore.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Maybe, I didn't make myself clear enough.  What I mean by the Media, is WHY did they not mention the race of these 2 classmates, because they certainly would if it were 2 White boys.  The Media seems to be falsely reporting things & doing it on purpose.  Perhaps, for their ratings & to cause more a race war amongst us all.  Another thing is, maybe it was just strickly bullies.  That it doesn't have anything to do with racism.  If it does, then this is also a 'hate crime'.  

I guess I'm concerned with our Media & why they are doing?  I read through a lot of articles on this case.  I believe this article was the only one that reported it was done by 2 Black boys.  On one side, I'm happy to see that the race of the kids that committed this crime, was withheld.  Because, fact is it IS a crime.  NO matter what the color of someone's skin is.

Quoting LNLMommy:

I just think that certain stories are tragic, no matter what the race of the people involved are. I think in this case, race doesn't play a factor because bullies come in all shapes sizes and colors. I think the two days is ridiculous, there should be a harsher punishment for what those boys did. It hurt my heart to hear this story and it certainly made me talk to my son about bullying because he has a bully on his bus. As far as the media is concerned, I won't even go there because the media keeps racism alive. They are very good at picking and choosing when to disclose certain things involving race to start the whole race debate. And I don't agree that the media focuses only on crimes that involve white on black violence. The media goes for the popular story. I think on CM-white on black crimes are glorified because everyone wants to have the race card pissing contest. Violence no matter the race is the biggest issue.

LNLMommy
by Queen K on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:15 PM

IMO, I think it would depend on the media outlet who reported it as to whether or not they included the race of the boys. I think I would have the same reaction had the boys been all white or all black or black victim/white offenders. I do agree however that if this was racially motivated, then it should be pursued as such. That is horrible! Kids are so cruel and most parents just shrug it off as nothing. DH and I got into a huge debate because he felt that everyone gets bullied and it wasn't a big deal. Boy did I have to educate him! To be fair, I only read two articles on this story and my heart just broke when I saw the boy's picture. So precious! If I were those boys parents, I have no idea what I would do, but they would have to face the punishment

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Maybe, I didn't make myself clear enough.  What I mean by the Media, is WHY did they not mention the race of these 2 classmates, because they certainly would if it were 2 White boys.  The Media seems to be falsely reporting things & doing it on purpose.  Perhaps, for their ratings & to cause more a race war amongst us all.  Another thing is, maybe it was just strickly bullies.  That it doesn't have anything to do with racism.  If it does, then this is also a 'hate crime'.  

I guess I'm concerned with our Media & why they are doing?  I read through a lot of articles on this case.  I believe this article was the only one that reported it was done by 2 Black boys.  On one side, I'm happy to see that the race of the kids that committed this crime, was withheld.  Because, fact is it IS a crime.  NO matter what the color of someone's skin is.

Quoting LNLMommy:

I just think that certain stories are tragic, no matter what the race of the people involved are. I think in this case, race doesn't play a factor because bullies come in all shapes sizes and colors. I think the two days is ridiculous, there should be a harsher punishment for what those boys did. It hurt my heart to hear this story and it certainly made me talk to my son about bullying because he has a bully on his bus. As far as the media is concerned, I won't even go there because the media keeps racism alive. They are very good at picking and choosing when to disclose certain things involving race to start the whole race debate. And I don't agree that the media focuses only on crimes that involve white on black violence. The media goes for the popular story. I think on CM-white on black crimes are glorified because everyone wants to have the race card pissing contest. Violence no matter the race is the biggest issue.

Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Of course not.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

I just got busy.

I see a lot of one sided topics. But I don't see a side getting 'killed'.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Hey where you been, I was worried about you, your side has been getting killed without you,  I thought maybe sequestration got ya.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Also, Black vs. White.  I agree seeing posts almost everyday here on CM about race, does get to be so distrubing.  But, it's also reality here on CM.  I told myself, I don't want to contribute to this.  But, here I am.  Because, honestly I get sick & tired of hearing about all what the White people are/have been doing.  Then, it being racism & a hate crime.  At least if that's going to be the case on CM, we need to discuss ALL of the racism/hate crimes on ALL sides.  IMO.  Because, those that call another person a racist, in fact I believe they are as well.  Also, a person who refuses to see that they are racist, is in denial themselves.   

Quoting lga1965:

There is too much white vs black here !

LNLMommy
by Queen K on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:18 PM

what are those protected classes?

Quoting Billiejeens:

The fact that the media has an agenda and that there are protected classes is not news.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured