Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

"White Boy Bleed Alot": 12-yr old White Boy Bullied- Killed: Media Hides Race of the Two Thugs Who Killed Him

Posted by   + Show Post

This is a further discussion on the thread of the boy that was beaten by 2 classmates & died.  I don't usually like to put up post about race, but since we are always seeing posts on what a White person has done to a Black person we need to hear the other stories. I feel that this needs to be brought up.  Justice has to be for ALL, not for just some. These 2 Black boys were only suspended for 2 days.  Why?  The Black communities are always angered about our Justice System.  How about this? 

1 of the 2 tormenters punched him so hard that he broke the boy's nose & left him with a concussion.  The school only suspended the boys for 2 days.  Questions are being raised that maybe it's the "Quotoas for Black discipline".  That Obama has implemented it in his "August Executive Order". 

I'm sure this thread will not get the proper discussion, but there will be angry posts towards me as usual.   But, for those that just want to discuss what is going on in America, why the Media is leaving out the race of these classmates.  Yet when it comes to stories of conerning violence & Whites, Whites are always in the title of a thread. 

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/06/media-hides-race-or-the-two-thugs-who-killed-him/

or try:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/06/white-boy-bleed-alot-12-year-old-white-boy-

**As usual I'm having trouble with put up links, I will try to continue to fix this**

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Replies (21-30):
LNLMommy
by Queen K on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Didn't click on the story but just feel like I should throw in here, bullies are bullies and don't care who they attack-as long as the person is weaker than them. Black kids bully other black kids every day. I was picked on by black kids growing up-I have witnessed black kids beat up other black kids. DH was attacked by a group of black kids when he was around that age. They had no reason to attack him-they did it because he was outnumbered and seen as "weak".

Quoting Radarma:

Didn't hear about this one either, didja?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/13/national/main687936.shtml

Wonder if the 13 year old would have smacked a black kid in the head with a bat, for "no apparent reason"?

mamalusbear
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

It should be about preventing kids from getting bullied

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting mamalusbear:

This shouldn't be a race issue...it should be an issue as to how we can prevent kids from being bullied.  I think it's a tragedy what happened to that boy, why does it have to turn into a racial issue when it's not?

His parents claim he was bullied because he was white.

Are these two boys also bullying nonwhite kids? Therein lies your answer, and I suspect NOT.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I think you are misunderstood.

No one claims racism everytime a white person attacks a black person. It normally comes from when the white person claims he felt threathen because the person was black (This doesn't count if the black person was doing something threatening-But existing and wearing close does not count).

So if a white person sees a black person and shoots him based on the fact that the person is black. Yes. If a white person sees a black person breaking into his house, or carrying a knife or a gun and the white person shoots him-No person is going to claim racism, or hate crimes.

Do you see the difference?

There is a HUGE difference between someone attacking someone based on race. And someone attacking someone who happens to be a different race. HUGE differences.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Ok, then that would be my question.  Was racism part of why these 2 kids attacked a White boy?  Seems, we're always hearing when it comes to a White person attacking a Black person, then it is racism & a hate crime.  If anyone here is talking about racism/hate crime by a White person,  then we need to question that of ALL races when they attack a person of a different race.  Both here on CM & by the Media. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Did the two black boys do this because he was white and they hate white people?

Because unless that was the case I don't see why race matters in this.

It's very different than a white person who is racist and targets a black person. And if a white person attacks a black person and it isn't race driven race shouldn't matter in that case either.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:22 PM
6 moms liked this

before I can continue I have to call bull$hit

Quoting Naturewoman4: I don't usually like to put up post about race, but since we are always seeing posts on what a White person has done to a Black person we need to hear the other stories. I feel that this needs to be brought up.  Justice has to be for ALL, not for just some. These 2 Black boys were only suspended for 2 days.  Why?  The Black communities are always angered about our Justice System.  How about this? 

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I just deleted that response because I had it confused with this story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283777/Boy-9-hanged-bullied-white.html

At any rate, I disagree with you. There are quite a few recent cases of black on white "bullying" (and actually, moreso outright violence like a white chick being jumped and beaten and robbed by three black women, press last week) and the media does not seem to cover it much.

Not trying to offend anyone, and since we all claim to care about the truth, well there it is.

Quoting LNLMommy:

Didn't click on the story but just feel like I should throw in here, bullies are bullies and don't care who they attack-as long as the person is weaker than them. Black kids bully other black kids every day. I was picked on by black kids growing up-I have witnessed black kids beat up other black kids. DH was attacked by a group of black kids when he was around that age. They had no reason to attack him-they did it because he was outnumbered and seen as "weak".

Quoting Radarma:

Wonder if the 13 year old would have smacked a black kid in the head with a bat, for "no apparent reason"?

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Naturewoman4: I don't usually like to put up post about race, but since we are always seeing posts on what a White person has done to a Black person we need to hear the other stories. I feel that this needs to be brought up.  Justice has to be for ALL, not for just some. These 2 Black boys were only suspended for 2 days.  Why?  The Black communities are always angered about our Justice System.  How about this? 

How so 3V?

Link us some posts where we talk about white people being beaten/murdered by black people and the board shows the same degree of interest and dismay/disgust as when we see posts about black people being discriminated against, oppressed, beaten murdered.

Show us some where the poster is not accused of being racist, or having an agenda. Show us.

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

How so 3V?

Link us some posts where we talk about white people being beaten/murdered by black people and the board shows the same degree of interest and dismay/disgust as when we see posts about black people being discriminated against, oppressed, beaten murdered.

Show us some where the poster is not accused of being racist, or having an agenda. Show us.

I was calling BS on how she doesn't like to post about race. I didn't crop nearly enough

Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

It varies at some times, but currently the "hip and chic" protected classes include but are not limited to,

African Americans, homosexuals, anyone who is in favor of SSM, Muslims,

The media will go out of it's way to portary these as good, because they believe it is the right thing to do.

Quoting LNLMommy:

what are those protected classes?

Quoting Billiejeens:

The fact that the media has an agenda and that there are protected classes is not news.

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I listen to the news all the time.  (too much).  I turn the channels so I can get their take on cases.  I don't want to just rely on 1 TV channel for my news.  I don't believe I even heard about this sad case.  It happen in Jan.?  Never heard any channels mention it.  I think I just heard about it yesterday, because the boy died.  But, it was briefly & I heard nothing else on this.  I just wondered why? 

Plus, no mention of the race of the attackers.  Which perhaps is what our Country needs to stop doing.  But, when I keep hearing the race of White people on the news or even here on CM.  Makes me alittle upset.  So, if we all can just discuss that a media intentionally lying or bringing up the race card and how it inflames race over & over.  That it is wrong.  Bullying has gone in the direction of violence.  That is another huge question is to WHY?  WHY is it our children/adults are using so much more violence?

Quoting LNLMommy:

IMO, I think it would depend on the media outlet who reported it as to whether or not they included the race of the boys. I think I would have the same reaction had the boys been all white or all black or black victim/white offenders. I do agree however that if this was racially motivated, then it should be pursued as such. That is horrible! Kids are so cruel and most parents just shrug it off as nothing. DH and I got into a huge debate because he felt that everyone gets bullied and it wasn't a big deal. Boy did I have to educate him! To be fair, I only read two articles on this story and my heart just broke when I saw the boy's picture. So precious! If I were those boys parents, I have no idea what I would do, but they would have to face the punishment

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Maybe, I didn't make myself clear enough.  What I mean by the Media, is WHY did they not mention the race of these 2 classmates, because they certainly would if it were 2 White boys.  The Media seems to be falsely reporting things & doing it on purpose.  Perhaps, for their ratings & to cause more a race war amongst us all.  Another thing is, maybe it was just strickly bullies.  That it doesn't have anything to do with racism.  If it does, then this is also a 'hate crime'.  

I guess I'm concerned with our Media & why they are doing?  I read through a lot of articles on this case.  I believe this article was the only one that reported it was done by 2 Black boys.  On one side, I'm happy to see that the race of the kids that committed this crime, was withheld.  Because, fact is it IS a crime.  NO matter what the color of someone's skin is.

Quoting LNLMommy:

I just think that certain stories are tragic, no matter what the race of the people involved are. I think in this case, race doesn't play a factor because bullies come in all shapes sizes and colors. I think the two days is ridiculous, there should be a harsher punishment for what those boys did. It hurt my heart to hear this story and it certainly made me talk to my son about bullying because he has a bully on his bus. As far as the media is concerned, I won't even go there because the media keeps racism alive. They are very good at picking and choosing when to disclose certain things involving race to start the whole race debate. And I don't agree that the media focuses only on crimes that involve white on black violence. The media goes for the popular story. I think on CM-white on black crimes are glorified because everyone wants to have the race card pissing contest. Violence no matter the race is the biggest issue.

LNLMommy
by Queen K on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:30 PM

what part are you disagreeing with? That black kids don't bully other black kids? I'm not going to dispute the black people have victimized white people..IMO, there is no argument there..but I don't think it's fair to display it as black people only victimize white people. And the media is selective in what they cover-but you also have to consider the media outlet-certain media outlets will only cover certain stories. All different classes have problems with media coverage..there will always be a group who says the media ignores them. But with the media being so wide-streamed, it has to be a high profiled case to really make big time news. If we want to look at stats, let's look at the number of black people in jail for victimizing white people-that should speak for itself. I think everyone who has been victimize should get their justice in the media-but realistically, it just won't happen

Quoting Radarma:

I just deleted that response because I had it confused with this story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283777/Boy-9-hanged-bullied-white.html

At any rate, I disagree with you. There are quite a few recent cases of black on white "bullying" (and actually, moreso outright violence like a white chick being jumped and beaten and robbed by three black women, press last week) and the media does not seem to cover it much.

Not trying to offend anyone, and since we all claim to care about the truth, well there it is.

Quoting LNLMommy:

Quoting Radarma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN