Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

"White Boy Bleed Alot": 12-yr old White Boy Bullied- Killed: Media Hides Race of the Two Thugs Who Killed Him

Posted by   + Show Post

This is a further discussion on the thread of the boy that was beaten by 2 classmates & died.  I don't usually like to put up post about race, but since we are always seeing posts on what a White person has done to a Black person we need to hear the other stories. I feel that this needs to be brought up.  Justice has to be for ALL, not for just some. These 2 Black boys were only suspended for 2 days.  Why?  The Black communities are always angered about our Justice System.  How about this? 

1 of the 2 tormenters punched him so hard that he broke the boy's nose & left him with a concussion.  The school only suspended the boys for 2 days.  Questions are being raised that maybe it's the "Quotoas for Black discipline".  That Obama has implemented it in his "August Executive Order". 

I'm sure this thread will not get the proper discussion, but there will be angry posts towards me as usual.   But, for those that just want to discuss what is going on in America, why the Media is leaving out the race of these classmates.  Yet when it comes to stories of conerning violence & Whites, Whites are always in the title of a thread. 

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/06/media-hides-race-or-the-two-thugs-who-killed-him/

or try:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/06/white-boy-bleed-alot-12-year-old-white-boy-

**As usual I'm having trouble with put up links, I will try to continue to fix this**

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Replies (41-50):
Goodwoman614
by Satan on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO! 

The Conservative Treehouse as a source?

Yeah, that's not racist! 

The f*cking byline of the main web page is "The Last Refuge" 

I did a li'l poking around, until I couldn't stomach it any more. 

Fact challenged, ideological paranoid pap. 

But of course, since this OP used it as a source to put a racial spin on this incident.

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Ok, then that would be my question.  Was racism part of why these 2 kids attacked a White boy?  Seems, we're always hearing when it comes to a White person attacking a Black person, then it is racism & a hate crime.  If anyone here is talking about racism/hate crime by a White person,  then we need to question that of ALL races when they attack a person of a different race.  Both here on CM & by the Media. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Did the two black boys do this because he was white and they hate white people?

Because unless that was the case I don't see why race matters in this.

It's very different than a white person who is racist and targets a black person. And if a white person attacks a black person and it isn't race driven race shouldn't matter in that case either.

I think that it doesn't matter why they were attacked. I do feel that many people who aren't black that are attacked by people who are black do not site racism. I assume a lot. One of my assumptions is that when white people say the attacks against them are racist the allegations aren't taken as seriously as if a white person attacked a black person. I also assume that people who aren't white try to down play the term 'racism' because some people feel racism doesn't happen to white people at all.

Just because we label it doesn't make it more or less severe, does it?

SuperChicken
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:52 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree that the media is racially biased in how it reports the news.  I can even agree that the media is more likely to scream racism and hate crime when the crime is committed by a white person and the victim is not white.  But it evens out when you look at the whole picture.    Just consider missing children.   A pretty blonde white girl is more likely to get national attention than a black boy of the same age.    Personally, I'm more concerned about missing kids than black children getting called racists when they pick on a white child, so I figure white people are ahead (once again).

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I agree.  So, then why do we see a lot of posts/articles on "White man/boy does this or that....against a immigrant or black person", here on CM & by the Media.   Honestly, I really hate those race baiting posts that I see on here all the time too.  But, as you, I occasionally go into those posts to 'correct people's assumptions as well & it is worth it as well'.  My main point in this post, is to ask WHY is Media not discussing this case.  I never heard about this until yesterday when the boy died. 

I watched the news all the time & all different channels.  The media in a lot of cases don't hestiate to say a crime was committing by a White person.  I just think once again, if we ALL want Justice, then we need to stop basing it by the color of people's skin, but the crime itself.  But, that's not happening. 

Just wondering since you mentioned you hate post like this & since I was the one that put it up, do you also go into posts by other people when they are doing the same.  Postings about Whites & having some posters saying foul things & saying those Whites are just racist.  Not talking about just the crime, but the fact they are Whites & racist.    

Quoting Citygirlk:

Why is it that it has to be white bullied by thug black kids why can't it be kid bullied by other kids. I really hate these race baiting posts. But I come here to correct people on their assumptions so its worth it.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:57 PM
2 moms liked this

The media is all about attracting attention and making money d/t those numbers.

And it works, doesn't it, OP?

The focus should be on the act (bullying) and not on the color of the skin of those involved.

Unlike others, some are not fixated on race or looking for a way to be a victim-

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I don't think the reasons why the attack happen shouldn't be the primary thing to look at.  It's the fact of the crime & bringing those responsible to Justice should be the main focus.  Justice for the victims.  But...I do think 2nd we should look into why a person would attack another.  What makes me personally suspicious is the fact it was so vicious & by 2 attackers.  At least it raises questions inside of me.  If it was the other way around, 2 White attackers attacked a person of another race & the victim ended up dying.  I would also be suspicious.  If it was a hate crime against another race.  

I would like to hear more about why those 2 boys did what they did.  If it was just bullying.  Not to say it wasn't, I just would like to know.  I just hate people that for no reason just attacks another person.  I especially hate it when I hear it was more than 1 attacker, against 1 person. 

I could be wrong, but from all the cases I have heard about.  It just seems that Blacks claim it was a hate crime & the White person is racist.  But, when it comes to a White person being attacked by a Black person, honestly I just don't hear anything about that. 

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Ok, then that would be my question.  Was racism part of why these 2 kids attacked a White boy?  Seems, we're always hearing when it comes to a White person attacking a Black person, then it is racism & a hate crime.  If anyone here is talking about racism/hate crime by a White person,  then we need to question that of ALL races when they attack a person of a different race.  Both here on CM & by the Media. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Did the two black boys do this because he was white and they hate white people?

Because unless that was the case I don't see why race matters in this.

It's very different than a white person who is racist and targets a black person. And if a white person attacks a black person and it isn't race driven race shouldn't matter in that case either.

I think that it doesn't matter why they were attacked. I do feel that many people who aren't black that are attacked by people who are black do not site racism. I assume a lot. One of my assumptions is that when white people say the attacks against them are racist the allegations aren't taken as seriously as if a white person attacked a black person. I also assume that people who aren't white try to down play the term 'racism' because some people feel racism doesn't happen to white people at all.

Just because we label it doesn't make it more or less severe, does it?

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Trivializing the brutality of the attack won't lend any rest to this boy's friends and loved ones.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

I don't think the reasons why the attack happen shouldn't be the primary thing to look at.  It's the fact of the crime & bringing those responsible to Justice should be the main focus.  Justice for the victims.  But...I do think 2nd we should look into why a person would attack another.  What makes me personally suspicious is the fact it was so vicious & by 2 attackers.  At least it raises questions inside of me.  If it was the other way around, 2 White attackers attacked a person of another race & the victim ended up dying.  I would also be suspicious.  If it was a hate crime against another race.  

I would like to hear more about why those 2 boys did what they did.  If it was just bullying.  Not to say it wasn't, I just would like to know.  I just hate people that for no reason just attacks another person.  I especially hate it when I hear it was more than 1 attacker, against 1 person. 

I could be wrong, but from all the cases I have heard about.  It just seems that Blacks claim it was a hate crime & the White person is racist.  But, when it comes to a White person being attacked by a Black person, honestly I just don't hear anything about that. 

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I feel it is all about the ratings of the Media.  That's why they do that.  It inflames a lot of us, therefore bringing up racism amongst a lot of us.  Yes, the focus should be on the act (bullying), but do we know for sure it was all about bullying?  Do you know for sure Sisteract?  Because, until we know all the facts we shouldn't spectulate that it was just bullying.

"Some" is the key word there, that ARE fixated on race, & looking for a way to feel there race is a victim.  It happens all the time here on CM Sisteract.  You know that just as well as I do.   

Quoting Sisteract:

The focus should be on the act (bullying) and not on the color of the skin of those involved.

Unlike others, some are not fixated on race or looking for a way to be a victim-

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:11 PM

OP, I think you missed your calling. You really seem interested in crime (and race). What's happening in the Jody A trial? 

Humans are so interesting in that what one finds compelling, another might not.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM

IDK, NW- I have not followed this case at all.

And just because something might happen all the time on CM does not justify its appropriateness or ensure its validity.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

I feel it is all about the ratings of the Media.  That's why they do that.  It inflames a lot of us, therefore bringing up racism amongst a lot of us.  Yes, the focus should be on the act (bullying), but do we know for sure it was all about bullying?  Do you know for sure Sisteract?  Because, until we know all the facts we shouldn't spectulate that it was just bullying.

"Some" is the key word there, that ARE fixated on race, & looking for a way to feel there race is a victim.  It happens all the time here on CM Sisteract.  You know that just as well as I do.   

Quoting Sisteract:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)