Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

"White Boy Bleed Alot": 12-yr old White Boy Bullied- Killed: Media Hides Race of the Two Thugs Who Killed Him

Posted by   + Show Post

This is a further discussion on the thread of the boy that was beaten by 2 classmates & died.  I don't usually like to put up post about race, but since we are always seeing posts on what a White person has done to a Black person we need to hear the other stories. I feel that this needs to be brought up.  Justice has to be for ALL, not for just some. These 2 Black boys were only suspended for 2 days.  Why?  The Black communities are always angered about our Justice System.  How about this? 

1 of the 2 tormenters punched him so hard that he broke the boy's nose & left him with a concussion.  The school only suspended the boys for 2 days.  Questions are being raised that maybe it's the "Quotoas for Black discipline".  That Obama has implemented it in his "August Executive Order". 

I'm sure this thread will not get the proper discussion, but there will be angry posts towards me as usual.   But, for those that just want to discuss what is going on in America, why the Media is leaving out the race of these classmates.  Yet when it comes to stories of conerning violence & Whites, Whites are always in the title of a thread. 

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/06/media-hides-race-or-the-two-thugs-who-killed-him/

or try:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/06/white-boy-bleed-alot-12-year-old-white-boy-

**As usual I'm having trouble with put up links, I will try to continue to fix this**

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Replies (591-600):
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I don't even know how I can continue to be shocked at the things people say.  I don't know a single person in real life who would ever say that the "majority" of black people are thugs.  She must have a small circle.

Quoting katy_kay08:

following her convoluted logic we could draw the conclusion that most white people are violent sex offenders since the majority of them are white. 

I honestly hope the OP doesn't delete this post.  It will definitely get bumped the next time she "vents" that she doesn't know why people think she has a race problem.   I did get quite a kick out of the I'm more racist since Obama became President.  That was classic.  

Quoting stacymomof2:

So your argument is that most of the black people you see are thugs?  Just trying to clarify.

Yes, I leave the house all the time, thanks for checking.

Pavlov's dog?  Can you draw the comparison for me?  I am not following how conditioning to create a biological response has anything to do with "A-A-B-B" patterns, or black people, or assumptions.  I'm afraid you will have to clarify if you want me to follow your argument.  Otherwise I'm just going to have to dismiss it as ranting.

Quoting masonmomma:

You ever left your house?? Check out some websites for them, listen to the music popular in that culture, check out statistics. Look are all black people like that, of fucking course not, come the hell on, but its hard to not suspect that is what was going on given the actions by the majority. Let me give you an example A-A-B-B-A-A-B-B-? see the pattern, what comes next? Also look up all about Pavlov's dog before people bitch about others "assumptions".

Quoting stacymomof2:

You think the majority of black people are thugs or live the "thug life?" 

Where do you get that from?

Quoting masonmomma:

And you assume he is not. Fact of the matter is we will never know so I will go with the majority.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

So you are going to assume because he is black he is in the "thug life". That is by definition racism.

How do I not know? What kind of backwards thinking is that? I don't know which is why I am not assuming he is.

My thinking is not backwards, or naive. I am not making assumptions. That is why I require proof/evidence before assuming he is a thug, in the thug life, or listens to gangster rap.

No assumptions. You are making assumptions. Ones that are not backed up by anything other than your racism.

Not every black person thinks thug is a good thing. Or a badge of honor. That is something you presume because of your racism.

Quoting masonmomma:

Do I know? No, but given the vast majoirty, I think its safe to assume that they to were running the "thug life" and use the term thug not as derogatory but as some type of badge of honor.
HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW? Your want to bitch about my "racist" assumptions, well im bitching about you ass backwards, naive assumptions.
Bitch about the term thugs when it is no longer taken as a good thing by the majority in question. That is the damn point so stop trying to turn this into a stupid ass "racist assumption" debate.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

What are you rambling about? No one claimed any of the kids are not black.

You are making the assumption that because they are black they listen to thug music, and want to be thugs. That is your racist view-Not mine.

I am pointing out your assumption to you. So let me ask the question again.

How do you know what music he listens to? Or are you just assuming he listens to gangster rap because he is black and all black people are gangster/thugs?

lokilover
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Quoting jllcali:

I am not defending the attackers. I am not condoning what they did at all. I am not saying they are should not be charged with anything. What makes you think I am blaming the parents? I have said no such thing.

My lack of integrity? How so? Because I am discussing this case and the realistic possibilities it involves in a rational manner?

Even the parents of Bailey are not screaming for these kids' heads. Which leads me to believe that while I have no doubt they are grieving an unimaginable loss, they realize that a punch in the face, especially from a child is not usually sufficient to kill a person, and thus are waiting for the investigation that is ongoing to be completed before demanding charges be filed.

Quoting lokilover:

Quoting jllcali:

Are you an investigator or doctor directly involved in this case? If not, then your opinion on whether or not the child had preexisting (whether known or not) medical conditions or if the fight was the cause of death in this child is uninformed and irrelevant.

If the investigation bears out that the child died as a direct result of the fight and not an unrelated medical condition or negligence, then I absolutely agree with the boys being charged. I do not agree the charges should be murder though. There has been no evidence presented indicating the boys set out with the intention of killing the victim or anyone else. Involuntary manslaughter, yes. Which is likely what an adult in a similar situation would be charged with.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Of course, I know that a DA has to have evidence & I don't think it's ok to prosecute on hearsay.  This attack was caught on video.  I don't believe this boy had preexisting health issues.  I do believe it was the result of the punches to his face & then his head hit the cement.  Now, what we'll have to wait to find out is if the school should be held partly responsible?  Or the fact that the parents didn't take immediate action?  I did hear that the school didn't inform the parents until a few hrs. later. 

I'm wondering if the school even told the parents that their son's head hit the cement.  But, I still feel this issue that is happening in our schools needs to be discussed.  Our schools in this Country is out of control.  Not just the bullying, which is a problem.  But, the guns being brought on campus, the shootings, & attacks such as this.  This imo, should bring charges against these 2 attackers.  Because, the end result is the death of a boy, that didn't want to fight.  He was not just shoved & bullied.  Their needs to be consequences to kids actions.  If not, this will go on & on. 

Quoting jllcali:

The family thinks he was bullied, but the DA found.no evidence of that, according to your statement. You do realize the DA needs evidence to prosecute, right? Or are you okay with people being prosecuted on hearsay?

Also, if the kid had symptoms immediately, and the parents did not take him to the doctor when the symptoms presented, they are guilty of not seeking medical treatment for their injured child.

It is very rare that a child die from the relatively minor force of a punch from another child, even if he struck his head. I can tell you from personal experience, it happens often that a kid gets punched and hits their head and not die. Even if it's an adult doing the punching. It is very possible that there was something medically wrong, possibily preexisting that contributed to this child's death. Which is why people need to calm down and wait for the investigation to be completed.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Brooke, that's the point.  It is a person's opinion, which is fine.  I have always put that fact, imo....just my opinion.  Anyway, this thread is meant to be discussing Obama.  I did I admit, brought up his name.  I answered some questions of another poster.  Ok, so I'm not going to turned this thread into a Pro-Obama or Anti-Obama.  Back to my thread.

Here's some more info. I just read about this case.  Bailey sustained a concussion, broken nose & other injuries.  Jan 10, 2013.  The attack was caught on video.  Family only said they are convinced he was bullied.  Yet, the DA on this case, said he has found no evidence of that.  If this turns out to be the truth, then questions are to was it a 'hate crime'.  Even if it is proven not to be, it is murder.  Therefore, the attackers need to be held accountable.

Bailey hit his head on the ground (probably cement) after the punched to his face.  Which caused the concussion.  His mom said after that Bailey just wasn't right about the boy.  True, I don't know why the parents or the school didn't insist on Bailey going to the hospital to be checked out.  Soon after that her son wasn't feeling good, was tired & irritable.  That's when they took him to the hospital & they discovered he did have a concussion.  1 1/2 wks. later had seizures, every 3 seconds.  He had "Refractory Status Epilepsies", a condition which the brain is in a state of persistent seizure. 

cont.)

Quoting brookiecookie87:

It's your opinion. Please don't pretend your opinions are fact. Watch this. It's my Opinion that 98% of America loves Obama. If you disagree you are just part of the 2% that hates him.

See how completely pointless that statement is?

What I said makes sense. You just fell into the former statement. You are assuming every republican/conservative dislikes Obama like you do.

What 47% do you believe knew they were going to vote for Obama? Are you talking about the people who don't pay Income Taxes? Because you realize that a lot of those people are conservative and Republicans as well, right?

Are you suggesting there were alot of Republicans and Conservatives voting for Obama?

And if you are. Doesn't that contradict the statement you made earlier? If almost half of the country dislikes him like you do, why would a portion of those people be voting for him?

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Well first of all, I said "almost".  It's my opinion.  Unless, someone or myself takes a poll from the whole Country, of course it is just my opinion.  Brooke, what you said doesn't make sense.  Obviously, IF 'under' 50% didn't vote for Romney, Romney wouldn't of won.  Heck, 47% of Americans already knew they were going to vote for Obama.  Romney received a lot of votes still from Americans.  I said 'almost' half the Country, is just a figure of speech.

But, the fact is the Reps. (Romney) received a hell of a lot of votes.  Obama NOT winning in a land slide, still says that A LOT of people don't like Obama.  To me, that is quite obvious.  Even those States that Romney lost, still he received A LOT of votes.  To me, that says a lot.  That says, that A LOT of Americans dislike Obama, even hate Obama & his policies. Why deny it?   

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Can you provide a source for your claim that at least half the country doesn't like Obama?

And I have to ask if almost half the country doesn't like Obama how come that almost half + Republicans didn't win the Election?

Or are you assuming that every republican dislikes Obama?

Your defense of these attackers is pretty disgusting enough, but the fact that you are actually insinuating that the parents are at fault is really terrible. I shudder to think that you're a parent. One can not imagine what you are raising, given your complete lack of integrity during this discussion around an innocent boy's death.

Even if he had a preexisting medical condition, they should still be charged for exacerbating that condition which lead to his death. Even if their attack was completely unrelated to his death (unlikely given the timing), they should still be charged with assault.

They are not "screaming for their heads", but they are asking for the boys to be persecuted.

I was referring to your speculation that if the parents knew about the symptoms, then they should be charged. It's telling that you're willing to speculate about situations where you think the parents may be guilty of a "crime", but caution against speculating about the boys having caused Bailey's death (despite the fact that there's more evidence of them causing his death than the parents ignoring his symptoms).

Out of curiosity, what do you feel the boys should be charged with right now? Assault? Nothing? I'm getting the distinct impression that because you think of this as only being a "playground fight". you think they should only get a slap on the wrist.

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Oh my f*cking doG... Have you no shame? Dignity? Pride? 

To scream butthurt to this degree, when all brookie c. did was answer a fucking question?

You are getting your ass handed to you by someone who is polite, courteous and respectful, but also smart as hell, quite capable of thinking rationally, and possesses enough perseverance to continually wade through the false comparisons, backtracking, equivocating and oh yes: the shitstorm of sloppy thinking/logical fallacies you continue to puke up onto this thread like my old tomcat did hair balls.

AND she does you the courtesy of taking you at face value, which I won't. I know you're full of shit, pretending to be 'concerned' about this that & t'other, when in reality you are just a simpleminded garden variety bigoted a$s white American who DOES NOT CARE to take themselves to task for the racist lens they willfully insist on living their lives peering through..

***puke***

Quoting Naturewoman4:

I don't know how to do all that cutting/pasting sort of stuff on a computer. My point is, when you are speaking to another poster, quoting them.  Then, you bring up my name in the discussion with other posters, that to me is talking behind someone's back.  A very childish thing to do.  That's what grade school kids do.  This is my topic & I'm not always the center of a discussion.  People are quoting other people & some may be having disagreements & arguments.  Just because I'm the one that posted this thread, doesn't mean I'm responsible o everyone's own words & opinions. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:
Can you show me a Topic that you did not start where I used your name? 

This is your topic. My point was it was not behind your back. It was not somewhere you would not find it or see. And it is not something I never discussed with you before.

I was not the only person that pointed out that the article you used is from a racist website and implies things that are completely untre (Like that it is a fact that Bailey died because of the kids and that the kids are thugs).

You could update it with an actual news source that uses facts and doesn't make things up. I, and other people, are not going to keep asking you to do so. Nor do you have to. But if you are going to link to a racist website, that makes up accusations, and ignores facts, and then use it to imly racial tension where there is none.

She asked who said it was a racist attack. You are a clear example of that since it is your topic, and you are one of the people who continue to suggest it might be and continue to link to the article suggesting it was.

This is not another topic you are not part of. This is your topic.

Quoting Naturewoman4:
When you are quoting me, yes you can use my name.  But what you do here & other threads is use my name when you're posting to other people.
Quoting brookiecookie87:
This is your topic, is it not? You are notified everytime a post is made in, aren't you? I have not posted something behind your back.

If you want to link to racist websites and post an article that has nothing to do about race and claim it has something to do with race. Take responsibility for your actions.

Quoting Naturewoman4:
Brooke if you want to continue using my name in your post like you do a lot,  just say it to my face.   Talking behind people's back is a chiken shit.
Quoting brookiecookie87:
Naturewoman4. And plenty of other people who read the article she posted. 

In the Bailey case there is no mention of racial tension from him, his mom, the school, the news, or the Police. But she still felt it was worth pointing out.

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Aaaaaaand okay! 

I'll be your tour guide!!

*tilts head back, circles the air with her nose* 

Why yes!!!

I smell the distinct aroma of an alias...which is of course a no- no!

tsk tsktsk tsk

So ... ahem!! 

Exhibit A: your Dar-ling friend and mine...conspicuously absent from the racist-inflamed pustule that is this thread, for the last few pages.

Exibit B!: enter dear new racist *friend,* and oooH! The plot thickens! Because THIS *particular* *friend* has a sn the even has undertones... AKA the Mason-Dixon Line!! OooH how clevah!! I dooo declaaay-ah!!!

Exibit C: our dear new friend has a restricted homepage!!! (psst! Cuz we might discover, she no be here long)

aaaaand the pièce de la rèsistance...

Exibit D!!: "D" as in our old friend, our Darling friend...because after all what's is new is what is old (under the sun), & also riiiiiight here! : our *new friend* has suuuuuch similar ways of speaking...of phrasing things...of mannerisms in compostion (typing), of *not* racist views and "ways of putting things"...

IT'S DOWNRIGHT SCARY!!!

Lololololol!!! 

Aren't they cuuuuute? The way they think they aren't obvious? 

masonmomma
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Your avoidance of the question/s is making your answer to it clear. Look, having a superior race is wrong and clearly does not/ should not work. Stop trying to support it. Allowing people to get away with stuff because of their race is wrong, stop supporting it. Murder is wrong, stop supporting it. Giving people stuff they did not earn because of their race is wrong, stop supporting it. Labeling people who don't support it as racist is wrong, stop doing it. You are just as bad as any full on racist. Ive seen enough of your posts and replies to know where you stand on this type of nonsense and to know where this thread is going. Have fun with your ass backwards, naive, thought. You want so badly to be right that you will turn a blind eye to anything that proves you wrong. There are many of you and I for the life of me can not understand why.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Again. You understand how assumptions work, right?

I don't claim to know anything about them. I understand there is nothing to support any judgement on them.

There is no 2 + 2 = 4 here.

There are two black kids. One who pushed a kid and one who hit a kid. You don't know their past, or their history. You don't know how they dress, or their grades. You don't know what they listen to. Or who they want to be.

You are making an assumption based on the fact that they are black. That makes it racist.

And I answered your question. You just don't like the answer. Denying reality doesn't make it so.

Quoting masonmomma:

And you don't know anything about these kids either but you seem to ignoring the majority and the pattern and seem to think 2+2 never equals 4.

So when I make assumptions about white people based on the pattern and majority is it racist? You seem to be dodging all my questions.

You are also twisting what I am saying and assuming shit based on what others are saying when I have told you what it is that I have issue with and have proof that is does happen.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

You don't know anything about these kids. What else are you judging them based on?

This one event? In your mind are people defined by one event and after that event you can assume anything and everything about them?

How do you suggest that we will never know? He likely has a facebook or myspace or will end up on some social media site. Eventually we will most likely know.

Because there is a HUGE difference between a white person who attacks a black person and says, "I hate black people. I wanted to hurt him because he is black".

And grabbing a random situation and saying it is racially motivated because it was a black on white crime. Being black on white doesn't make it racist.
Being white on black doesn't make it racist.

Being caused by the hate of a race makes it a race/hate crime. Regardless of the colors involved.

The problem is a lot of people will pick any instance (This instance as an example) and claim it is race motivated when there is nothing to suggest that.

And asking why doesn't make someone racist like you just claimed. Assuming they are thugs, murders, little shits, because they are black is what makes someone racist.

Quoting masonmomma:

Funny I don't recal saying anything about the ENTIRE population.

And these kids attacked another kid. Sorry but puts them in the possible (and highly likely) being raised as thugs category. We will never know the details that would make others belive they are thugs. Why is it ok that balck on white violence is handled in a very different way? Why is THAT not racist? Why is anyone who questions that in standing up for the VICTIM and sees 2+2 is 4 is labeled as a racist and a bad person?

Quoting brookiecookie87:

What is the assumption? If it is not negative it tends to just be considered a stereotype. But if you start using negative stereotypes to judge an entire group of people. That is racism.

If you see a black guy and he has gangster tattoo's, wearing gang colors, and has his pants down to his knees you could get away with assuming he is a gangster. That would be using the stereotypes correctly.

You might be right. Or you could be wrong.  It could be a guy who just likes to dress that way and likes tattoos but no one would blame you for making that assumption.

But that is not what you are doing here. You are looking at a kid, who you don't know anything about. You don't know his history, his past, what kind of clothes he wears, or what kind of music he listens to. You don't know anything about him. But you are ready to assume he is a thug, listens to gangster rap, and is a little shit.

That is racism.

masonmomma
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Oh christ, are you referring to me? You cant be serious. Guess what, many in this world today share our views. Sure as shit no the majority but again what is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right. Funny, final resort comes down to questioning if the other person actually exist. Well... FYI... in case that is what you are referring to, I have been on cafemom several years now. This screenname for 4 years. This group, for about 6 months. And yes my profile is private because yall can turn into crazy bitches (obvious now but there seems to always be a justification for blatant harassment of those you don't agree with). I "disappeared" because I was getting sleep for work, which frankly doesn't matter, not everyone is on cafemom 24/7 (again, obvious at this point). And I am just assuming again here, well because 2+2 does equal 4, that op's avi is her... I am also a hispanic.

Quoting Goodwoman614:

Aaaaaaand okay! 

I'll be your tour guide!!

*tilts head back, circles the air with her nose* 

Why yes!!!

I smell the distinct aroma of an alias...which is of course a no- no!

tsk tsktsk tsk

So ... ahem!! 

Exhibit A: your Dar-ling friend and mine...conspicuously absent from the racist-inflamed pustule that is this thread, for the last few pages.

Exibit B!: enter dear new racist *friend,* and oooH! The plot thickens! Because THIS *particular* *friend* has a sn the even has undertones... AKA the Mason-Dixon Line!! OooH how clevah!! I dooo declaaay-ah!!!

Exibit C: our dear new friend has a restricted homepage!!! (psst! Cuz we might discover, she no be here long)

aaaaand the pièce de la rèsistance...

Exibit D!!: "D" as in our old friend, our Darling friend...because after all what's is new is what is old (under the sun), & also riiiiiight here! : our *new friend* has suuuuuch similar ways of speaking...of phrasing things...of mannerisms in compostion (typing), of *not* racist views and "ways of putting things"...

IT'S DOWNRIGHT SCARY!!!

Lololololol!!! 

Aren't they cuuuuute? The way they think they aren't obvious? 

masonmomma
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Have either one of you ever even looked at crimes statistics? Ever sat in parking lots across town and just observed? Ever work in a jail? Or a juvenile unit?Or has it always been just a bubble and popular internet opinion? For fucks sake, did you even read obamas executive order or even affirmative action policies and you want to act like there is not a clear issue.

Quoting stacymomof2:

I don't even know how I can continue to be shocked at the things people say.  I don't know a single person in real life who would ever say that the "majority" of black people are thugs.  She must have a small circle.

Quoting katy_kay08:

following her convoluted logic we could draw the conclusion that most white people are violent sex offenders since the majority of them are white. 

I honestly hope the OP doesn't delete this post.  It will definitely get bumped the next time she "vents" that she doesn't know why people think she has a race problem.   I did get quite a kick out of the I'm more racist since Obama became President.  That was classic.  

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I have answered your question. If you cannot understand it, or just deny it because it is not the one you want that is not my problem.

I can re-explain it to you if you want. But I am not avoiding your questions at all.

And what are you rambling on about now? I never said there was a superior race.

I never said someone should get away with anything because of their race. If it turns out the attack was related to the death he should be punished more. I am just stating we should not punish them before there is anything connecting those two actions.

I have never supported murder. You are desperately grasping at straws now.

I have never said anyone should be given anything because of their race. Another desperate straw you are reaching for.

Calling out your racism makes me as bad as a racist? If calling out your racism makes me a bad person in your yeas-I can live with that.

Quoting masonmomma:

Your avoidance of the question/s is making your answer to it clear. Look, having a superior race is wrong and clearly does not/ should not work. Stop trying to support it. Allowing people to get away with stuff because of their race is wrong, stop supporting it. Murder is wrong, stop supporting it. Giving people stuff they did not earn because of their race is wrong, stop supporting it. Labeling people who don't support it as racist is wrong, stop doing it. You are just as bad as any full on racist. Ive seen enough of your posts and replies to know where you stand on this type of nonsense and to know where this thread is going. Have fun with your ass backwards, naive, thought. You want so badly to be right that you will turn a blind eye to anything that proves you wrong. There are many of you and I for the life of me can not understand why.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

I don't claim to know anything about them. I understand there is nothing to support any judgement on them.

There are two black kids. One who pushed a kid and one who hit a kid. You don't know their past, or their history. You don't know how they dress, or their grades. You don't know what they listen to. Or who they want to be.

You are making an assumption based on the fact that they are black. That makes it racist.

And I answered your question. You just don't like the answer. Denying reality doesn't make it so.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

masonmomma
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Ok. Right. Avoiding again. It was a simple yes or no question.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

I have answered your question. If you cannot understand it, or just deny it because it is not the one you want that is not my problem.

I can re-explain it to you if you want. But I am not avoiding your questions at all.

And what are you rambling on about now? I never said there was a superior race.

I never said someone should get away with anything because of their race. If it turns out the attack was related to the death he should be punished more. I am just stating we should not punish them before there is anything connecting those two actions.

I have never supported murder. You are desperately grasping at straws now.

I have never said anyone should be given anything because of their race. Another desperate straw you are reaching for.

Calling out your racism makes me as bad as a racist? If calling out your racism makes me a bad person in your yeas-I can live with that.

Quoting masonmomma:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Have you?

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.1525/sp.2011.58.2.257?uid=3739920&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=21101799213511

According to that 1 in 3 black men will go to prison in their lifetime. That's a huge number I agree. But to you does that mean we should label 3 out of 3 black men thugs?  Does 1/3 of them eventually receiving prison time mean that we should consider them all thugs, and if they are involved in something assume they are guilty before the investigation/information comes out?

Does that mean we shouldn't wait till the autopsy to punish these kids?

Quoting masonmomma:

Have either one of you ever even looked at crimes statistics? Ever sat in parking lots across town and just observed? Ever work in a jail? Or a juvenile unit?Or has it always been just a bubble and popular internet opinion? For fucks sake, did you even read obamas executive order or even affirmative action policies and you want to act like there is not a clear issue.

Quoting stacymomof2:

Quoting katy_kay08:

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN