Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

By Gary Dudak Jul 11, 2012

Here at Mandatory, our goal is to help out our fellow men. And all men need to have a wide and diverse knowledge of the world in order to impress people and possibly pick up attractive women. So we have created the Mandatory Facts Machine, an amazing device that allows us to deliver interesting, awesome, and flavorful pieces of information to you so you can stay ahead of the pack, which is where you belong. Click ahead for the facts you need to know.

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Replies (91-99):
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

It is very cool.  here it is from far away, it is the dot in the middle of the pic

And here it is up closer

Quoting annabl1970:

It is located in a desert in Bahrain and is the only vegetation for miles around. It is believed to be about 400 years old

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Oh please. My kids have been on one since they were walking. Helicopter much? Geez. 

Quoting annabl1970:

15 of 60

This number has actually been on the rise in recent years. To limit injury, make sure all framing bars are padded, keep children under 6 away from them, and don't try to jump off of your trampoline into a swimming pool

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting annabl1970:

This percentage goes up if you see someone yawn right after you read this. Have you yawned yet?

LOL....I did :-)

tambrathegreat
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

That was me. I admit it.

Quoting annabl1970:

witchybabymomma
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Hateful much?? Geez.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Oh please. My kids have been on one since they were walking. Helicopter much? Geez. 

Quoting annabl1970:

15 of 60

This number has actually been on the rise in recent years. To limit injury, make sure all framing bars are padded, keep children under 6 away from them, and don't try to jump off of your trampoline into a swimming pool

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Hateful to whom? Lol I just think its ridiculous. Keep kids away till 6? I'd love to see what our Olympians would have to say about that. And ya, that is stereotypical Helicopter parenting. 

Quoting witchybabymomma:

Hateful much?? Geez.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting annabl1970:

15 of 60

witchybabymomma
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Yes your right lets label trying to keep our children safe as a negative thing.

People and their "helicopter parents" comments are soo annoying and rude. Just because you think it's fine doesn't mean a parent who thinks it is unsafe for their children are "helicopter parents"

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Hateful to whom? Lol I just think its ridiculous. Keep kids away till 6? I'd love to see what our Olympians would have to say about that. And ya, that is stereotypical Helicopter parenting. 

Quoting witchybabymomma:

Hateful much?? Geez.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting annabl1970:

15 of 60

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Hmmm. Hit a nerve did I? Keep your kids safe. I am still going to have my opinions, and you can still have no sense 

of humor. Goodness. You'd have a stroke in my house. Lol To each his own I guess. ;-) 

Quoting witchybabymomma:

Yes your right lets label trying to keep our children safe as a negative thing.

People and their "helicopter parents" comments are soo annoying and rude. Just because you think it's fine doesn't mean a parent who thinks it is unsafe for their children are "helicopter parents"

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting witchybabymomma:

Hateful much?? Geez.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting annabl1970:

15 of 60

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Busted! LOL

Quoting tambrathegreat:

That was me. I admit it.

Quoting annabl1970:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)