Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

North Korea Vows To Attack USA !!!

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Replies (11-20):
JLo1486
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:28 AM
2 moms liked this
Our current leaders would not retaliate with nukes. They would try to "talk things over". Perhaps invite them over for tea and ask them to apologize.

Quoting romalove:

They don't have the ability to get the nuke to our shores.  Yet.

And someone should whisper in their ear that if they try, they will be obliterated.

We have more and better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
romalove
by Roma on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:29 AM
4 moms liked this

Quoting JLo1486:

Our current leaders would not retaliate with nukes. They would try to "talk things over". Perhaps invite them over for tea and ask them to apologize.

Quoting romalove:

And someone should whisper in their ear that if they try, they will be obliterated.

We have more and better.

I have to say....I am not an Obama supporter and I did not vote for him.

But this is just nonsense.  

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Quoting romalove:

You think someone can smuggle in a nuke???  And detonate it???

I think they are full of crap, at least for now.

Well they have tested their nuclear bombs already. So it is completely possible for them to do it.

I imagine they have more resources than the average smuggler. I want to say they have more resources than the average cartel but with North Korea I don't know if that is the case. Do I think they would smuggle a nuke into our country? Absolutely not. The moment they attack anyone with one they become the target of their allies and I don't think they have the military or resources to stand up to any one of the major powers at the moment.

I was just pointing out that the moment they acquired nuclear bombs they acquired the ability to use them. And considering we have missle to missle defenses using a missle to attack us with a nuclear bomb is probably not even the best way to strike us with it. A covert ground strike with one would be far more devasting and would happen with absolutely zero warning and no way to defend against it.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Quoting turtle68:

Havent they always vowed to attack the US?  IMO they can if their nukes have been made to be able to reach the USA...they didnt have that power before...if they do...they would be incredibly STUPID.  The USA would obliterate Nth Korea in retaliation...obliterate.

They are crazy enough to do it

Crazy is right. And that is what we should be worried about. We'd better be worried about China, too. They're buying up half of this country, and we need to be asking ourselves why. 

cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:38 AM
3 moms liked this

Sure they would. In a heartbeat. If you really think Obama would "talk it out" if North Korea attacked us with nukes, you're watching too much Fox News.

Quoting JLo1486:

Quoting romalove:

We have more and better.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Quoting cjsbmom:

Quoting turtle68:

Havent they always vowed to attack the US?  IMO they can if their nukes have been made to be able to reach the USA...they didnt have that power before...if they do...they would be incredibly STUPID.  The USA would obliterate Nth Korea in retaliation...obliterate.

They are crazy enough to do it

Crazy is right. And that is what we should be worried about. We'd better be worried about China, too. They're buying up half of this country, and we need to be asking ourselves why. 

Probably because they realize what we were doing with having countries indebted to us. Doing so practically made them puppet countries of ours.

It's a very effective way to take control without war/invasion/violence.

I imagine we are too big for that to work on us. But perhaps it is not. Especially if we go into a depression. But even then I think we have too big of a military to be bullied into something via economics.

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I think that this is not the first time they have threatened this and they always chicken out. We will see.

Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

It is probably worse than that - It would not be shocking to find the WH complicit in this.

Quoting JLo1486:

Quoting romalove:

We have more and better.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Which is completely different than all the other times North Korea has threatened us. Remember all those wars we had with them every time they made a threat against us while a Republican was in office?

Oh... No? That didn't happen?

So strange. Guess Republicans are not always willing to go to war. It's a good thing North Korea doesn't have any valuable resources. Otherwise just the assumption that they might have weaposn of mass destruction would be enough to send us over there.

Quoting Billiejeens:

It is probably worse than that - It would not be shocking to find the WH complicit in this.

Quoting JLo1486:

Quoting romalove:

We have more and better.

Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

We should do it, just to stay in practice-

Fly ove,r break everything, kill everybody, turn the land over to South Korea and chalk 1 up for the good guys.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Which is completely different than all the other times North Korea has threatened us. Remember all those wars we had with them every time they made a threat against us while a Republican was in office?

Oh... No? That didn't happen?

So strange. Guess Republicans are not always willing to go to war. It's a good thing North Korea doesn't have any valuable resources. Otherwise just the assumption that they might have weaposn of mass destruction would be enough to send us over there.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting JLo1486:

Quoting romalove:

We have more and better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)