Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

North Korea Vows To Attack USA !!!

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Replies (21-30):
idunno1234
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:55 AM
3 moms liked this

North Korea doesn't have two pennies to rub together.  Anyone ever see the nighttime satellite picture of North and South Korea?  Incredible the difference.  The poverty in North Korea, the lack of knowledge of what is actually happening in the world and what the rest of the world thinks of them and harshness of day to day life for most of the poor people stuck in that surreal bubble is beyond our imagining.

Self-imposing isolation does tend to perpetuate the crazy but if it actually got to the point where Little Indoctrinated Grandson Dictator pushed the button (or whatever a dictator does to set off a nuke), it would be the last crazy that he would know. 

I'm thinking the Middle East is where we really, really, REALLY need to worry.  A bunch of macho, violence glorifying, self-righteous misogynist extremist haters (who like it or not, have a real basis for their hatred against the west) and nukes in various countries full of what I just described and I have to be honest, I'm scared shitless.

I also have to say, I'm angry.  I'm angry that men allow themselves to act like animals because they literally do not have the emotional maturity to handle their anger or the very idea that they cannot impose their will on others and the rest of us have to go through indescribable suffering because of it.

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:07 AM
2 moms liked this
The vow to kill us atleast once a month...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:31 AM

the the type of nuke you are thinking but it would be very easy for someone to smuggle in some used uranium (think dirty bomb) and detonate it in a large heavily populated area. Both the initial and long lasting affects would be devestating.

Quoting romalove:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

People are smuggled into our country all the time. Drugs are smuggled into our country all the time. Animals are smuggled into our country all the time. You don't think it is possible that North Korea could do the same and then set the nuke off some where?

They have the ability to get a nuke to our shores. They just don't have the ability to do it via a missle.

Quoting romalove:

They don't have the ability to get the nuke to our shores.  Yet.

And someone should whisper in their ear that if they try, they will be obliterated.

We have more and better.

You think someone can smuggle in a nuke???  And detonate it???

I think they are full of crap, at least for now.

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

The with North Korea never ended. We never signed a truce, they have been threatening to continue the war (ie end the "temporary halt to the fighting" that has been in place since the late 1950's. This is common place and has been for over 50 years.

LoveMyKBabies
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:39 AM
So... Repeat the 50's everyone. Build your fallout shelters!

They should really learn their American History & what we did to Japan after Pearl Harbor....only this would be a LOT worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tambrathegreat
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

This reminds me of that old book "The Mouse that Roared."  Much ado about nothing, if you ask me.

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I'm not really worried. Why bother? Humans are really stupid. 

GLWerth
by Gina on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:52 AM

They vow to attack the US every couple of years. Somehow, it has never happened.

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM

You watch way too many movies. Lol

Quoting brookiecookie87:

People are smuggled into our country all the time. Drugs are smuggled into our country all the time. Animals are smuggled into our country all the time. You don't think it is possible that North Korea could do the same and then set the nuke off some where?

They have the ability to get a nuke to our shores. They just don't have the ability to do it via a missle.

Quoting romalove:

And someone should whisper in their ear that if they try, they will be obliterated.

We have more and better.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:07 AM

You think the drug/smuggling industry is fake and made up?

Or you don't believe it is possible that if a nation is saying they will nuke us, and they have nukes that they would be willing to send it on the ground?

Do you think they look at each other and say, "No! We must send it via a missle. The ground might be easier. More reliable. Less detectable. Will give them zero warning. But lets send it using a missle! Let's ignore that would give them warning. Lets ignore that they might knock it down mid flight. We can only do it using a missle!".

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

You watch way too many movies. Lol

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting romalove:

We have more and better.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)