Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

North Korea Vows To Attack USA !!!

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Replies (31-40):
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:08 AM

rolling on floor 

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Can't Dennis Rodman talk some sense into them?

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Someone might want to do a cavity search of Rodman, the nuke might be here already.

That might require an illegal alien, that might be a job Americans just won't do.

Quoting JLo1486:

If he can't. No one can.. :/

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Can't Dennis Rodman talk some sense into them?

lga1965
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Exactly.

Haven't they threatened this a few times before? They even tried a missile that wimped out and crashed .....

I'm not worrying.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

They are lucky they don't have oil or any other valuable resources otherwise we would have attacked them before they even had nuclear weapons with the threat they might.

Now they have nuclear weapons and are actively trying to test them via missles and are actively making threats to use them against us.

But that would involve a war with not much to gain from it. So here we are ignoring nuclear test after nuclear test, and ignoring threat after threat.

Perhaps we will write them another mean worded letter and put another sanction on them.

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Um no, the drug industry is certainly not made up. However, if you think anyone could smuggle a nuke or any radio active element into the U.S. you are watching too many movies. What do you think the C.I.A. D.I.A  Homeland Security and other various undocumented agencies do? Got news. They know exactly where the nukes are and the components for them. Not to mention their signatures are detectible. North Korea doesn't have the money to pull off something of that nature or the resources. The middle east certainly has the money, but we are far too embedded there for them to pull it off. We pay loads of money to informants to make sure we have this information.

Ps. The movie comment came from my DH. I showed him the post and all he could do was laugh. That was his response. I agreed. The ground is not less detectable, that's the fastest way to get busted. It makes for awesome movies, but it isn't realistic. Worry about Iran, and the Middle East.

Side Note. This is my husbands job. He is a Sr. Intelligence Agt. He isn't talking out of his ass. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

You think the drug/smuggling industry is fake and made up?

Or you don't believe it is possible that if a nation is saying they will nuke us, and they have nukes that they would be willing to send it on the ground?

Do you think they look at each other and say, "No! We must send it via a missle. The ground might be easier. More reliable. Less detectable. Will give them zero warning. But lets send it using a missle! Let's ignore that would give them warning. Lets ignore that they might knock it down mid flight. We can only do it using a missle!".

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

You watch way too many movies. Lol

Quoting brookiecookie87:

People are smuggled into our country all the time. Drugs are smuggled into our country all the time. Animals are smuggled into our country all the time. You don't think it is possible that North Korea could do the same and then set the nuke off some where?

They have the ability to get a nuke to our shores. They just don't have the ability to do it via a missle.

Quoting romalove:

They don't have the ability to get the nuke to our shores.  Yet.

And someone should whisper in their ear that if they try, they will be obliterated.

We have more and better.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

If you believe the CIA, DIA, or DHS know example where every nuke is and what every country is doing with theirs. Then you are watching too much movies.

If they had this kind of knowledge we wouldn't have attacked a country thinking they might have one. Or we would have found the one we "thought" they had.

I highly doubt what you are saying is true. And if it is, you should tell your husband to ask his department to teach him about Opsec, and then to teach you about it.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Um no, the drug industry is certainly not made up. However, if you think anyone could smuggle a nuke or any radio active element into the U.S. you are watching too many movies. What do you think the C.I.A. D.I.A  Homeland Security and other various undocumented agencies do? Got news. They know exactly where the nukes are and the components for them. Not to mention their signatures are detectible. North Korea doesn't have the money to pull off something of that nature or the resources. The middle east certainly has the money, but we are far too embedded there for them to pull it off. We pay loads of money to informants to make sure we have this information.

Ps. The movie comment came from my DH. I showed him the post and all he could do was laugh. That was his response. I agreed. The ground is not less detectable, that's the fastest way to get busted. It makes for awesome movies, but it isn't realistic. Worry about Iran, and the Middle East.

Side Note. This is my husbands job. He is a Sr. Intelligence Agt. He isn't talking out of his ass. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Or you don't believe it is possible that if a nation is saying they will nuke us, and they have nukes that they would be willing to send it on the ground?

Do you think they look at each other and say, "No! We must send it via a missle. The ground might be easier. More reliable. Less detectable. Will give them zero warning. But lets send it using a missle! Let's ignore that would give them warning. Lets ignore that they might knock it down mid flight. We can only do it using a missle!".

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

People are smuggled into our country all the time. Drugs are smuggled into our country all the time. Animals are smuggled into our country all the time. You don't think it is possible that North Korea could do the same and then set the nuke off some where?

They have the ability to get a nuke to our shores. They just don't have the ability to do it via a missle.

Quoting romalove:

And someone should whisper in their ear that if they try, they will be obliterated.

We have more and better.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Thanks to your husband for his service.

But, what if we have a complicit president?

I am sure that we have redundant fail safes in place, but have we ever game-planned for a President who would like to see our nation crippled?

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting romalove:

We have more and better.

eema.gray
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Suitcase nuke.

Hire a private plane, bypass security completely, detonate over a major US city. Radiation falloit AND an emp that will blow evey electronic circuit within a couple hundred miles.

Quoting romalove:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting romalove:

We have more and better.

You think someone can smuggle in a nuke???  And detonate it???

I think they are full of crap, at least for now.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

There was no OPSEC violated. You might want to check out what that is exactly. Sigh. We didnt attack a country looking for nukes. Huge difference.  Believe what you want. I'm bored. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

If you believe the CIA, DIA, or DHS know example where every nuke is and what every country is doing with theirs. Then you are watching too much movies.

If they had this kind of knowledge we wouldn't have attacked a country thinking they might have one. Or we would have found the one we "thought" they had.

I highly doubt what you are saying is true. And if it is, you should tell your husband to ask his department to teach him about Opsec, and then to teach you about it.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting romalove:

We have more and better.

eema.gray
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:40 AM
If your husband is who you say, he just violated OPSEC in a major way. I won't list credentials or experience of the person in my life who is at least as familiar with OPSEC as your husband should be but really, you should know better.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting romalove:

We have more and better.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
idunno1234
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:40 AM

"But, what if we have a complicit president?

I am sure that we have redundant fail safes in place, but have we ever game-planned for a President who would like to see our nation crippled?"

You amaze me.  Truly.  You have moments of intelligence.  Then this, which takes away any actual validity some of your arguments may have a glimmer of.

I'm sorry, its hard to take you seriously when you say shit like that.

The aliens must have really screwed with your brain when you were abducted.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN