Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

North Korea Vows To Attack USA !!!

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Replies (41-50):
brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Again. If he is a Sr. Intelligent Officer he should know better and you should know better. You should ask him to be rebrief on Opsec and then relay the information to you. If you want to talk further on the matter we can go to PM's (If you don't my next response to you will be in the form of a PM).

No-We assumed they had one or were making one and attacked them because of that. But nothing turned out. If what you said is true there would not have been a question of, "If" they had one. and if they hid it (like many claim) we would have found it (If we have the accuracy in tracking them like you suggest). That didn't happen.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

There was no OPSEC violated. You might want to check out what that is exactly. Sigh. We didnt attack a country looking for nukes. Huge difference.  Believe what you want. I'm bored. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

If you believe the CIA, DIA, or DHS know example where every nuke is and what every country is doing with theirs. Then you are watching too much movies.

If they had this kind of knowledge we wouldn't have attacked a country thinking they might have one. Or we would have found the one we "thought" they had.

I highly doubt what you are saying is true. And if it is, you should tell your husband to ask his department to teach him about Opsec, and then to teach you about it.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Um no, the drug industry is certainly not made up. However, if you think anyone could smuggle a nuke or any radio active element into the U.S. you are watching too many movies. What do you think the C.I.A. D.I.A  Homeland Security and other various undocumented agencies do? Got news. They know exactly where the nukes are and the components for them. Not to mention their signatures are detectible. North Korea doesn't have the money to pull off something of that nature or the resources. The middle east certainly has the money, but we are far too embedded there for them to pull it off. We pay loads of money to informants to make sure we have this information.

Ps. The movie comment came from my DH. I showed him the post and all he could do was laugh. That was his response. I agreed. The ground is not less detectable, that's the fastest way to get busted. It makes for awesome movies, but it isn't realistic. Worry about Iran, and the Middle East.

Side Note. This is my husbands job. He is a Sr. Intelligence Agt. He isn't talking out of his ass. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

You think the drug/smuggling industry is fake and made up?

Or you don't believe it is possible that if a nation is saying they will nuke us, and they have nukes that they would be willing to send it on the ground?

Do you think they look at each other and say, "No! We must send it via a missle. The ground might be easier. More reliable. Less detectable. Will give them zero warning. But lets send it using a missle! Let's ignore that would give them warning. Lets ignore that they might knock it down mid flight. We can only do it using a missle!".

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

You watch way too many movies. Lol

Quoting brookiecookie87:

People are smuggled into our country all the time. Drugs are smuggled into our country all the time. Animals are smuggled into our country all the time. You don't think it is possible that North Korea could do the same and then set the nuke off some where?

They have the ability to get a nuke to our shores. They just don't have the ability to do it via a missle.

Quoting romalove:

They don't have the ability to get the nuke to our shores.  Yet.

And someone should whisper in their ear that if they try, they will be obliterated.

We have more and better.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

romalove
by Roma on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Quoting eema.gray:

Suitcase nuke.

Hire a private plane, bypass security completely, detonate over a major US city. Radiation falloit AND an emp that will blow evey electronic circuit within a couple hundred miles.

Quoting romalove:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

People are smuggled into our country all the time. Drugs are smuggled into our country all the time. Animals are smuggled into our country all the time. You don't think it is possible that North Korea could do the same and then set the nuke off some where?

They have the ability to get a nuke to our shores. They just don't have the ability to do it via a missle.

Quoting romalove:

And someone should whisper in their ear that if they try, they will be obliterated.

We have more and better.

You think someone can smuggle in a nuke???  And detonate it???

I think they are full of crap, at least for now.

I continue to believe that they will know they will be obliterated if they do something like that.

nelliesmommy
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Whatever is going to happen will happen.

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I don't know a lot about that. I have asked questions similar to that and he has given me vague answers like, that's already taken care of, or, there are things above his power even he can't screw up. Referring to Obama. He already headed back to work so I could ask him later and see what he says. I may get more of the same vague answers but I'll ask. Lol some stuff he can tell me a lot he can't. And thank you. It's always nice to hear someone thank him for his service. He is proud to do it. ;-) 

Quoting Billiejeens:

Thanks to your husband for his service.

But, what if we have a complicit president?

I am sure that we have redundant fail safes in place, but have we ever game-planned for a President who would like to see our nation crippled?

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Um no, the drug industry is certainly not made up. However, if you think anyone could smuggle a nuke or any radio active element into the U.S. you are watching too many movies. What do you think the C.I.A. D.I.A  Homeland Security and other various undocumented agencies do? Got news. They know exactly where the nukes are and the components for them. Not to mention their signatures are detectible. North Korea doesn't have the money to pull off something of that nature or the resources. The middle east certainly has the money, but we are far too embedded there for them to pull it off. We pay loads of money to informants to make sure we have this information.

Ps. The movie comment came from my DH. I showed him the post and all he could do was laugh. That was his response. I agreed. The ground is not less detectable, that's the fastest way to get busted. It makes for awesome movies, but it isn't realistic. Worry about Iran, and the Middle East.

Side Note. This is my husbands job. He is a Sr. Intelligence Agt. He isn't talking out of his ass. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Or you don't believe it is possible that if a nation is saying they will nuke us, and they have nukes that they would be willing to send it on the ground?

Do you think they look at each other and say, "No! We must send it via a missle. The ground might be easier. More reliable. Less detectable. Will give them zero warning. But lets send it using a missle! Let's ignore that would give them warning. Lets ignore that they might knock it down mid flight. We can only do it using a missle!".

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting romalove:

We have more and better.

trippyhippy
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I just lost the tiny sliver of respect I had for you. From this point on I won't even consider you an American. You are a disgrace and should be kicked out of the country and your place given to someone who actually loves this country.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Honestly, the shape that we are in, it might be for the best.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I hope that you are only bullshiting us when you talk about serving, in every way your ideas are a disgrace to this country.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Again. If he is a Sr. Intelligent Officer he should know better and you should know better. You should ask him to be rebrief on Opsec and then relay the information to you. If you want to talk further on the matter we can go to PM's (If you don't my next response to you will be in the form of a PM).

No-We assumed they had one or were making one and attacked them because of that. But nothing turned out. If what you said is true there would not have been a question of, "If" they had one. and if they hid it (like many claim) we would have found it (If we have the accuracy in tracking them like you suggest). That didn't happen.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

There was no OPSEC violated. You might want to check out what that is exactly. Sigh. We didnt attack a country looking for nukes. Huge difference.  Believe what you want. I'm bored. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

If you believe the CIA, DIA, or DHS know example where every nuke is and what every country is doing with theirs. Then you are watching too much movies.

If they had this kind of knowledge we wouldn't have attacked a country thinking they might have one. Or we would have found the one we "thought" they had.

I highly doubt what you are saying is true. And if it is, you should tell your husband to ask his department to teach him about Opsec, and then to teach you about it.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting romalove:

We have more and better.

trippyhippy
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:51 AM
3 moms liked this
This from the woman who wants us nuked because her party lost an election.

Quoting Billiejeens:

I hope that you are only bullshiting us when you talk about serving, in every way your ideas are a disgrace to this country.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting romalove:

We have more and better.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nysa
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I'm a pretty peace loving person. I was at antil Iraq war protests. That being said, WHY aren't we doing something about this? We attacked Iraq over the rumour of WMD's that they didn't have, and here NK is saying "hey guys, look at these! We have big bombs!" and we look the other way.

Again, tree hugging, latte drinking, liberal hippy here, but WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING. This is just not ok.

Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Oh no, I lost the stoned out, Obamazombiebot support, whatever shall I do?

Quoting trippyhippy:

I just lost the tiny sliver of respect I had for you. From this point on I won't even consider you an American. You are a disgrace and should be kicked out of the country and your place given to someone who actually loves this country.

Quoting Billiejeens:

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Apparently what you will do is suggest it might be for the best if another country nukes us then claim someone else is a disgrace to this country.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Oh no, I lost the stoned out, Obamazombiebot support, whatever shall I do?

Quoting trippyhippy:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)