Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

HOLY S•••!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM
  • 75 Replies

Monday 3am in Ada,Oklahoma, police found two women kicked back in a car in a closed store parking lot. One woman had a warrant,then drug dogs let officers know the other woman needed to be searched. When they reached the station to book both women, Christie Dawn Harris said she had to use the restroom,she repeated it twice. In the Bathroom the officer notice something strange, a handle sticking out of her,Christie had a 5 shot revolver in her vagina!

The Officer noticed after she turned again,baggies in the crack of her backside! They were filled with methamphetamine.

What The Hell Is Wrong With People? Do you know some one capable of that? Oh and OUCH!!! LOL

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow.
katy_kay08
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:29 PM
8 moms liked this

While I don't know the vaginal storage capacity of my female friends, I don't believe any of them would be prone to smuggling a gun in their vagina or crack in their ass.  

SuperChicken
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

blank stare

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Right? That's a first for me,I mean I saw something like that in a remake of Texas chainsaw massacre,but HOLY SH$T!

Quoting smalltowngal:

Oh wow.

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Me either KK!LOL It just made me go HOLY SH#T!!!!!

Quoting katy_kay08:

While I don't know the vaginal storage capacity of my female friends, I don't believe any of them would be prone to smuggling a gun in their vagina or crack in their ass.  

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Agreed,Ma!

Quoting SuperChicken:

blank stare

frogbender
by Captain Underpants on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM
4 moms liked this

Doesn't everyone smuggle a crack in their ass? 

Quoting katy_kay08:

katy_kay08
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:41 PM
4 moms liked this

unfortunately with the trend in low rise jeans no one is smuggling it.  

We will definitely need to add a new unit of measure to the bracket of smallness.  

Quoting frogbender:

Quoting katy_kay08:

Dee0886
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Agreed...that seems a little too ambitious for me..

Quoting katy_kay08:

Wife to an amazing, loving, and respectful man. Mommy to a handsome man who gets his kicks from making others smile, and a beautiful little girl with an old soul and nurturing spirit. Expecting in May.

frogbender
by Captain Underpants on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Welp, I just about fell out of the chair laughing! Thanks Katy, for making my lunch a little more precarious! lmao
Quoting katy_kay08:

unfortunately with the trend in low rise jeans no one is smuggling it.  

We will definitely need to add a new unit of measure to the bracket of smallness.  

Quoting frogbender:

Quoting katy_kay08:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN