Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eric Bolling, Sean Hannity and Newt Gingrich off to fund WH tours.

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 18 Replies
Yesterday, on The Five at Five, Eric Bolling put his money where his mouth is and offered to personally put up the money to fund WH tours for one week. Sean Hannity has also offered to do this. Newt Gingrich was on Greta's show last night and offered his help also. I know Newt offered to help get donors together to fund it, I'm not sure about it coming out of his pocket, but I'm sure he'd make his own donation.

I think this is a wonderful idea. Since we're told that liberals are the ones who care, and conservatives are selfish, are you surprised this idea came from the right? I hope some dems/liberals will join them in this effort.

I have come to respect Eric Bolling quite a bit from watching him on The Five. This is not the first time he has reached into his own pocket and offered funding. I can only imagine what he does privately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:28 AM
2 moms liked this
I like this idea. But why randomly berate "liberals"?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I like this idea too,, but I wonder why these dudes who are so conservative and belong to Fox News would HELP ? LOL. They must have a hidden agenda.

Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Cool, but I can't help but think they have some sort of agenda.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:44 AM

There is no other motive for the OP BUT to berate liberals...despite some of the richest liberals spending BILLIONS on really CARING and funding things that help poor people....she will only post about this.

Can Gingrich afford it? ;ast I heard, he was having financial diffculty

Quoting LauraKW:

IhaveHisjoy
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:45 PM
3 moms liked this

My first thought..How generous. My second thought..how will Obama spin this against Conservatives and Republicans?

The WH being closed isn't saving any money..Those secret service men and women are still being paid regardless.

It would seem Obama's temper tantrum backfired, on this one. So, is O going to allow those children to tour the house they own?

DSamuels
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Because from some on here, it's liberals who are caring and conservatives who only care about the rich and big business. I wanted to illustrate that is not true. It wasn't to "berate" liberals, if it came off that way, I'm sorry.

I'm sure there will be some who will see this in another way. I also think it was interesting that conservatives came up with this idea to begin with.

Quoting LauraKW:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DSamuels
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah, they must because no conservatives or anyone on Fox News want to help anyone. *eyeroll*

Thank you for illustrating my point.

Quoting lga1965:

I like this idea too,, but I wonder why these dudes who are so conservative and belong to Fox News would HELP ? LOL. They must have a hidden agenda.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DSamuels
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:11 PM
2 moms liked this
You don't know a damn thing about me or my motives.

We get it, in your mind liberals=good, conservatives=evil. I'm sure only liberals give money to help the poor, conservatives don't give anything, nor do they care about the poor. SMDH

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

There is no other motive for the OP BUT to berate liberals...despite some of the richest liberals spending BILLIONS on really CARING and funding things that help poor people....she will only post about this.

Can Gingrich afford it? ;ast I heard, he was having financial diffculty

Quoting LauraKW:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdrianneHill
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Why do they care? What is so important about white house tours for them?
Considering the pentagon is laying off civilian fire fighters and police officers and all other non essential personnel, what is so important about keeping tourists in the white house?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
candlegal
by Judy on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:38 PM
2 moms liked this

You really just don't get it, do you?

Quoting AdrianneHill:

Why do they care? What is so important about white house tours for them?
Considering the pentagon is laying off civilian fire fighters and police officers and all other non essential personnel, what is so important about keeping tourists in the white house?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)