Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Korea Claims Missiles Standby & VOWS To Attack USA !!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:18 PM
  • 12 Replies

http://abcnews.go.com/International/north-korea-claims-nuclear-missiles-standby-cancels-nonaggression/story?id=18684653

What are your thoughts on this ?

Do you feel we're being forced to go to war with N.Korea ?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Friday
by HRH of MJ on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Like his father, Lil Kim Jr has short mans syndrome. It's all bluster and posturing...meh.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

x_Starr_x
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:28 PM
They would be stupid didnt they see what we did to japan.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:29 PM
I think we get to watch another missile fall into Pacific no where near the US. I might be a little nervous if I was in Japan though.
acrogodess
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:30 PM
*sighs* I'm going to go about my day. If they attack and I'm dead, it won't matter anyway, but it's likely a bluff that no one is calling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Has anyone ever seen that movie where the guy comes out of the bunker after 30 years and doesn't know that we didn't have a nuclear war?  I think that is what the people of North Korea will be like when they finally are freed from their oppression.  I foresee that in the North Koreans media there will be reports of how the US has been decimated.

gludwig2000
by Gina on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I'm not worried because I know that they don't really want to take us on. There is no way they would win, and it most of the casualties will be in North Korea. I would worry if I were in South Korea though.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Have you seen some of the crazy things they do believe? I wouldn't put it past them to think they do have a chance.

I can completely see people being too afraid to tell their leadership that it is not possible.

Quoting gludwig2000:

I'm not worried because I know that they don't really want to take us on. There is no way they would win, and it most of the casualties will be in North Korea. I would worry if I were in South Korea though.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

jaxTheMomm
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Not going to happen.

They aren't going to attack the US.  They might fire a rocket at a South Korean naval boat or something, but that's about all they will do. 

This is Un's chance to prove he's a big boy, and I'd bet that they are hoping for some food aid out of the mess they create. 

gludwig2000
by Gina on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:12 PM

I know that the people of South Korea have been completely indoctrinated to believe pretty much every thing they are told, but I'm sure that everyone in a position of power, other than Lil Kim, know that they would be dooming their own people  if they were to try to take us on.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Have you seen some of the crazy things they do believe? I wouldn't put it past them to think they do have a chance.

I can completely see people being too afraid to tell their leadership that it is not possible.

Quoting gludwig2000:

stormcris
by Christy on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM

It was inevitable with both sides playing who has the bigger....missile.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)