Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

OUTRAGE! DHS Releases 'thousands' of 'Convicted' Illegal Aliens From Prison

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:59 AM
  • 464 Replies
2 moms liked this

States are from AZ, CA, TX & GA. Paul Babeu, Pinal Co., AZ Sheriff said that the Obama Admin. lied & said they released only approx. 500, when in reality Obama released 2K & plans on releasing thousands of more.  Sheriff Babeu has tried to get the Admin. to give them the names of the prisoners that were released in his State/Co., yet they have not gotten back to him.  These illegals that were released are suppose to be low-criminal acts.  But, when listening to Judge Jeanine Pirro speak about this tonight & listening to Sheriff Babeu, I found this very alarming. 

Now, I know there are a lot of Obama supporters on CM, & if you don't live in one of these States you probably don't let it alarm you.  I live in Calif. so YES I am alarmed! Sheriff Babeu was stating that some were convicted of weapon violations, drugs & part of the drug cartel & child sex molesters.  Now, I don't want to believe that Obama would do something like that.  But, it is very alarming!!  Sheriff Babeu & Judge Pirro was very angry & the Sheriff is very concerned over this.  What is so distrubing about this, the fact that they were released in the first place no matter what crime they have committed.  They already imo, have committed a crime.  Coming here illegally.

They are waiting for deportation already & all they are required to do is show up for that court case.  Which in most cases they don't.  Therefore, there are thousands now just released out in our streets.  Out in society to do whatever they want. Without anyone keeping an eye on them.

http://standwitharizona.com/blog/2013/02/26/illegal-aliens-from-prison-citing-budget-cuts/

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xixCandyxix
by Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:01 AM
2 moms liked this

I thought Obama is making it so if an illegal immigrant is here 13 years they can become a citizen?? If so, great job holding the back door open for them, Obama...

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:03 AM
5 moms liked this

How does Obama release them?

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:07 AM
3 moms liked this

You're in California, Gov Jerry Brown had order the release of prisoners; that has ALREADY been CONVICTED of crimes into the general population of that state, from about 145k in 2010 to about 105K just last September. Heck about 10K prisoners were released in last October.

All due to budget cuts in that state. (and a court order)

Just a few illegals that may have a conviction as part of a couple of thousand "illegals" spread thoughout several states ...

makes this story more of a "scare" story than reality

jllcali
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:14 AM
4 moms liked this
And now she's onto illegal aliens.......

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jllcali
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:17 AM
OP, can you post links to factual articles? Your disjointed, rambling posts are not conducive to meaningful discussed.
grandmab125
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:17 AM
3 moms liked this

ICE (Immigration & Customs Enforcement), which is part of DHS (Dept of Homeland Security) ordered their release from jails and prisons throughout the south and southwest.  They claim it's because of the reductions in costs required by the sequestration going through.  Funny thing though, they released them the day before it was effective.

It's another move on Obama's part to misdirect Americans' anger towards Congress.  It wasn't necessary, and it puts millions of people's lives in danger.  Janet Napolitano, Director of DHS claims she didn't know anything about it.  But that's bs, because these sheriffs cannot just release prisoners on their own.  All orders on illegal immigrant arrests and procedures come from ICE & DHS.

Quoting turtle68:

How does Obama release them?

grandma B

jllcali
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:21 AM
4 moms liked this
So, in this economy, you want to spend millions of dollars to house and feed illegal immigrants in jail?
brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:24 AM
13 moms liked this

Quoting jllcali:

So, in this economy, you want to spend millions of dollars to house and feed illegal immigrants in jail?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/27/us/immigrants-released-ahead-of-automatic-budget-cuts.html?_r=2&

I find the OP's claim that she doesn't want to believe Obama would do this insincere-She is always looking for things to blame him for. There is nothing to suggest that Obama made this decision. The OP VERY much wants to believe Obama would do this.

Sadly for her it does not seem like the case. My mission has been sending civilians home early for the past week, and has already made plans to cut them out of night shifts completely. Obama didn't make this decision. The leadership in my workshop did.

If cuts are going to be made it makes sense to prep for them instead of assuming they won't be made and being caught completely unaware.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:28 AM
6 moms liked this

well I live in Az, in Pinal Co, and my husband works at one of the MANY private prisons that are in Az.....and this is scare more than anything....

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Well I didn't vote for Brown.  Doesn't matter, the fact is it is happening now.  Doesn't make it right that is was done then & now.  Calif. is a Dem. State & I'm sure many people here would cheer for this.  Since, we have by far the most illegals in this State.  I honestly don't see how anyone could say it is only a 'scare tactic'. 

Quoting Donna6503:

You're in California, Gov Jerry Brown had order the release of prisoners; that has ALREADY been CONVICTED of crimes into the general population of that state, from about 145k in 2010 to about 105K just last September. Heck about 10K prisoners were released in last October.

All due to budget cuts in that state. (and a court order)

Just a few illegals that may have a conviction as part of a couple of thousand "illegals" spread thoughout several states ...

makes this story more of a "scare" story than reality

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN