Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

As Jesus Said About Gay People **Edit**

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:30 PM
  • 289 Replies
17 moms liked this
**This picture is shared from my best friend's Facebook page. My best friend is a gay male.**

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:31 PM
6 moms liked this

popcorn  and   margarita time

SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:21 PM
3 moms liked this

As Jesus said about global warming...going crazy

lovinmykiddo07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Lol love.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KamWorthy
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:55 PM
18 moms liked this
I understand the need to believe in what Jesus did not say regarding homosexuality, but let's decipher what He did say regarding a man and a woman.....1. And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ “and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?’” (Matt. 19:4.)
parentalrights1
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
As Jesus said about abortion
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:01 PM
5 moms liked this

Warning: Yes, this can be offensive to some

parentalrights1
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:01 PM
4 moms liked this
Pretending for a moment that everyone in this country follows the bible, did Jesus really advocate for us to force the "morals" on others or just lay out the guidelines for individuals to follow or not follow?

Quoting KamWorthy:

I understand the need to believe in what Jesus did not say regarding homosexuality, but let's decipher what He did say regarding a man and a woman.....1. And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ “and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?’” (Matt. 19:4.)

KamWorthy
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you still referring to this post or some other agenda?
Quoting parentalrights1:

Pretending for a moment that everyone in this country follows the bible, did Jesus really advocate for us to force the "morals" on others or just lay out the guidelines for individuals to follow or not follow?

Quoting KamWorthy:

momma_sam
by Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:08 PM
8 moms liked this
This is part of the reason i'm agnostic. I want to believe there is some higher power and theres a peaceful place we go for eternity after we die...however if god exists wouldnt he or she love all people and not care about his people being gay,straight,bi,transgendered?? If he gave us free will he or she shouldnt care how we live out our lives as long as we try our hardest to be good people.
KamWorthy
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:12 PM
11 moms liked this
I understand the need to believe in what Jesus did not say regarding abortion, but being that abortion was not prevalent in those days in ways of clinics on the corners of downtown Damascus, I believe He covered abortion...."Haven't you read that in the beginning, "God said, 'Let us make man in our image, in our likeness.' So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them, 'Be fruitful and increase in number.' God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (Genesis 1:26, 27, 31) Therefore, what God has created as good, let not any man destroy. Jesus has a special place in heaven reserved for the butchered, betrayed and martyred children of the womb.
Quoting parentalrights1:

As Jesus said about abortion
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN