Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

If your husband/significant other has an affair, is it any of your business?

Posted by   + Show Post
Another poster got me thinking...she basically believes that anything she does is her own business and not her husband's and everything her husband does that he chooses to keep to himself is his private business and not hers. They have no right to each others privacy.

So, if your husband has an affair or several is it any if your business? Why or why not?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Replies (241-244):
blondie0234
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Damn straight it is! Sorry but privacy is never a free go out and cheat card!

Bigmetalchicken
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Yes it is my business. Because what he is doing could have an effect on me.  What if his McDonald's piece gives him a Sexual disease or infection? I could be at risk. Or worse yet, what if he were to get her pregnant, or she tried to claim he did (My H has been snipped)? I would need to know so I could protect my children from having their futures affected because Daddy decided his dick was more important than their well being.

wickedfiress
by Kellie on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I don't care what parameters other people put on thier personal privacy, or the privacy between themselves and thier partners in thier own relationships. THAT is none of my business...

however, in MY relationship with my husband, it very much is my business if he's getting his penis hugged by another woman's vagina. 

Anonopotamus
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:31 PM
yes because it could have a permanent effect on my health.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN