Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The things one might see at a gangbangers funeral. Tooooo funny not to share!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:28 AM
  • 183 Replies

My friend's DH is a cop. A member of a local gang died from a drug overdose, and because there we threats from a rival gang to tip over the casket, deface other stuff,  and essentially ruin the funeral for this guys mourning family the police were sent in to keep the peace. This is a screenshot of the text convo between my friend and her hubby while at the funeral. 

(This is not meant to offend anyone it's just plain funny) 

before you read. My friend is about 5'4 ish maybe 120 pounds... 

I couldn't stop laughing at his ain't no way that shit is real. I call one of my best friends I have had forever who happens to be black but has the flattest butt ever. I am talking vertical drop. I sent her the pic and said I finally found a cure!!! She told me to eat shit. ROFL!!! 

I call her booty bump because I swear she was their first customer. I hadn't even seen the infomercial when she called me about them and had pics of herself in jeans with them. She swears her mom lied to her and she was adopted. I've always told her I have more than enough junk in the trunk for both of us. If they ever figure out a way to let one person share we are singing up! Lol 

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wickedfiress
by Kellie on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:08 AM
4 moms liked this
What was the point in sending the cops if they are just going to also be disrespectful to the grieving family?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Themis_Defleo
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:34 AM
2 moms liked this
Disgusting. This is not funny at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katy_kay08
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Can't say I'm all that suprised that the cops didn't know how to not act like assholes. 

monkeydavis05
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this

i think its funny lol.

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:37 AM
4 moms liked this

disrespect is always funny *insert eye roll*

most cops are wankers....always think theyre better than everyone....so no surprise here.

MeAndTommyLee
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:44 AM
3 moms liked this

If the cops need to attend your funeral, and you are not a politician, or noted celebrity, 9 times out of 10, you're a bum and most of the people you associated with are as well.

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:24 AM
2 moms liked this

How was any of that disrespectful to the grieving family? It's not like he walked up to anyone and said hey, your family is dressed like a bunch of hoochies. It's kind of ridiculous our tax dollars were wasted for this to begin with, and the last part about the guy on the organ was a compliment. Good lord. Like I said in the OP. This wasn't meant to offend anyone. It was just funny. 

Quoting wickedfiress:

What was the point in sending the cops if they are just going to also be disrespectful to the grieving family?

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:35 AM
6 moms liked this

Your husband was attending the funeral in a professional capacity and paying attention to his cell phone is not operating in a professional capacity. So using your logic of how ridiculous it is that our tax dollars were wasted monitoring this funeral, our tax dollars were wasted paying a police officer to text recreationally during working hours. Not to mention it is very disrespectful, it's a funeral not prom. My 10 year old son would know better. As far as the content of the texts...it is what it is. 

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

How was any of that disrespectful to the grieving family? It's not like he walked up to anyone and said hey, your family is dressed like a bunch of hoochies. It's kind of ridiculous our tax dollars were wasted for this to begin with, and the last part about the guy on the organ was a compliment. Good lord. Like I said in the OP. This wasn't meant to offend anyone. It was just funny. 

Quoting wickedfiress:

krysstizzle
by DeepThought on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:37 AM

:/

ashellbell
by shellbark on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Smh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured