Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

The things one might see at a gangbangers funeral. Tooooo funny not to share!

Posted by   + Show Post

My friend's DH is a cop. A member of a local gang died from a drug overdose, and because there we threats from a rival gang to tip over the casket, deface other stuff,  and essentially ruin the funeral for this guys mourning family the police were sent in to keep the peace. This is a screenshot of the text convo between my friend and her hubby while at the funeral. 

(This is not meant to offend anyone it's just plain funny) 

before you read. My friend is about 5'4 ish maybe 120 pounds... 

I couldn't stop laughing at his ain't no way that shit is real. I call one of my best friends I have had forever who happens to be black but has the flattest butt ever. I am talking vertical drop. I sent her the pic and said I finally found a cure!!! She told me to eat shit. ROFL!!! 

I call her booty bump because I swear she was their first customer. I hadn't even seen the infomercial when she called me about them and had pics of herself in jeans with them. She swears her mom lied to her and she was adopted. I've always told her I have more than enough junk in the trunk for both of us. If they ever figure out a way to let one person share we are singing up! Lol 

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Replies (11-20):
stringtheory
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:47 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm surprised this is posted- what a PR nightmare this would become for the PD if media got a hold of it...

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Your husband was attending the funeral in a professional capacity and paying attention to his cell phone is not operating in a professional capacity. So using your logic of how ridiculous it is that our tax dollars were wasted monitoring this funeral, our tax dollars were wasted paying a police officer to text recreationally during working hours. Not to mention it is very disrespectful, it's a funeral not prom. My 10 year old son would know better. As far as the content of the texts...it is what it is. 

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

How was any of that disrespectful to the grieving family? It's not like he walked up to anyone and said hey, your family is dressed like a bunch of hoochies. It's kind of ridiculous our tax dollars were wasted for this to begin with, and the last part about the guy on the organ was a compliment. Good lord. Like I said in the OP. This wasn't meant to offend anyone. It was just funny. 

Quoting wickedfiress:

What was the point in sending the cops if they are just going to also be disrespectful to the grieving family?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:49 AM

for all you know he could have gone to the bathroom or was saying that stuff on the way home or at the office..... way to assume he's right at the funeral still. 

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Your husband was attending the funeral in a professional capacity and paying attention to his cell phone is not operating in a professional capacity. So using your logic of how ridiculous it is that our tax dollars were wasted monitoring this funeral, our tax dollars were wasted paying a police officer to text recreationally during working hours. Not to mention it is very disrespectful, it's a funeral not prom. My 10 year old son would know better. As far as the content of the texts...it is what it is. 

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

How was any of that disrespectful to the grieving family? It's not like he walked up to anyone and said hey, your family is dressed like a bunch of hoochies. It's kind of ridiculous our tax dollars were wasted for this to begin with, and the last part about the guy on the organ was a compliment. Good lord. Like I said in the OP. This wasn't meant to offend anyone. It was just funny. 

Quoting wickedfiress:

What was the point in sending the cops if they are just going to also be disrespectful to the grieving family?

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Ya stuff like this blows up all the time now. It's like the posting of the restaurant receipt.

Quoting stringtheory:

I'm surprised this is posted- what a PR nightmare this would become for the PD if media got a hold of it...

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting wickedfiress:

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:05 AM

You didn't read very carefully. It's not my husband. 

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting wickedfiress:

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope the media gets wind of this and your husband is sacked. This is insanly disrespectful. I don't care who the people are, what they are doing. What your husband did is wrong and is not worthy of his uniform (and I come from a long line of cops and military). 

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel like emailing them a screen shot of this. I'm sure they could figure out who her husband is. For the sake of her husbands job I hope the OP takes this piece of garbage down. 

Quoting stringtheory:
Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting wickedfiress:
Radarma
by "OneDar" on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

It's HER FRIEND'S DH...jesus people, relax.

Wrong venue OP, this won't end well.

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

When you're right, you're right. 

Quoting Radarma:

It's HER FRIEND'S DH...jesus people, relax.

Wrong venue OP, this won't end well.

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:13 AM

ok, not her husband. But with some digging I'm sure the media could figure out who the cop was. For the sake of your friends husbands job, take down this garbage and don't put shit like this up again OP. 

survivorinohio
by René on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:18 AM
4 moms liked this

I agree that the conversation was incredibly disrespectful.

Even if it hadnt been about mourners I do not find conversation about the bodies or dress of others to be very respectful or polite.

People need to learn how to treat each other as fellow human beings,  Attitude like that portrayed in that text are not conducive to peaceful coexistence.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)