Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

The things one might see at a gangbangers funeral. Tooooo funny not to share!

Posted by   + Show Post

My friend's DH is a cop. A member of a local gang died from a drug overdose, and because there we threats from a rival gang to tip over the casket, deface other stuff,  and essentially ruin the funeral for this guys mourning family the police were sent in to keep the peace. This is a screenshot of the text convo between my friend and her hubby while at the funeral. 

(This is not meant to offend anyone it's just plain funny) 

before you read. My friend is about 5'4 ish maybe 120 pounds... 

I couldn't stop laughing at his ain't no way that shit is real. I call one of my best friends I have had forever who happens to be black but has the flattest butt ever. I am talking vertical drop. I sent her the pic and said I finally found a cure!!! She told me to eat shit. ROFL!!! 

I call her booty bump because I swear she was their first customer. I hadn't even seen the infomercial when she called me about them and had pics of herself in jeans with them. She swears her mom lied to her and she was adopted. I've always told her I have more than enough junk in the trunk for both of us. If they ever figure out a way to let one person share we are singing up! Lol 

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Replies (181-183):
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:08 PM
I don't get it ... It's me, I am not sure I'm translating the post correctly. Sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I can't tell you how many times I have corrected that today. The fact that the post starts out with MY FRIEND'S DH IS A COP, should not be hard to miss. That tells me that people see this post now has a ton of comments and that clearly denotes controversy. So what do they do? They get all excited and jump on the comment train like anorexic ticks on a fat pooch. Geez. Radarma was correct. Wrong venue. 

Quoting TranquilMind:

She just said that it is NOT HER HUSBAND!

Quoting mehamil1:

I hope the media gets wind of this and your husband is sacked. This is insanly disrespectful. I don't care who the people are, what they are doing. What your husband did is wrong and is not worthy of his uniform (and I come from a long line of cops and military). 

JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Lol. Perhaps you should increase the font size and change the color on that part.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

I can't tell you how many times I have corrected that today. The fact that the post starts out with MY FRIEND'S DH IS A COP, should not be hard to miss. That tells me that people see this post now has a ton of comments and that clearly denotes controversy. So what do they do? They get all excited and jump on the comment train like anorexic ticks on a fat pooch. Geez. Radarma was correct. Wrong venue. 

Quoting TranquilMind:

She just said that it is NOT HER HUSBAND!

Quoting mehamil1:

I hope the media gets wind of this and your husband is sacked. This is insanly disrespectful. I don't care who the people are, what they are doing. What your husband did is wrong and is not worthy of his uniform (and I come from a long line of cops and military). 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN