Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

The things one might see at a gangbangers funeral. Tooooo funny not to share!

Posted by   + Show Post

My friend's DH is a cop. A member of a local gang died from a drug overdose, and because there we threats from a rival gang to tip over the casket, deface other stuff,  and essentially ruin the funeral for this guys mourning family the police were sent in to keep the peace. This is a screenshot of the text convo between my friend and her hubby while at the funeral. 

(This is not meant to offend anyone it's just plain funny) 

before you read. My friend is about 5'4 ish maybe 120 pounds... 

I couldn't stop laughing at his ain't no way that shit is real. I call one of my best friends I have had forever who happens to be black but has the flattest butt ever. I am talking vertical drop. I sent her the pic and said I finally found a cure!!! She told me to eat shit. ROFL!!! 

I call her booty bump because I swear she was their first customer. I hadn't even seen the infomercial when she called me about them and had pics of herself in jeans with them. She swears her mom lied to her and she was adopted. I've always told her I have more than enough junk in the trunk for both of us. If they ever figure out a way to let one person share we are singing up! Lol 

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Replies (21-30):
survivorinohio
by René on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Quick OP go post it on FB...(note sarcasm font)

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Ya stuff like this blows up all the time now. It's like the posting of the restaurant receipt.

Quoting stringtheory:

I'm surprised this is posted- what a PR nightmare this would become for the PD if media got a hold of it...

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Your husband was attending the funeral in a professional capacity and paying attention to his cell phone is not operating in a professional capacity. So using your logic of how ridiculous it is that our tax dollars were wasted monitoring this funeral, our tax dollars were wasted paying a police officer to text recreationally during working hours. Not to mention it is very disrespectful, it's a funeral not prom. My 10 year old son would know better. As far as the content of the texts...it is what it is. 

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

How was any of that disrespectful to the grieving family? It's not like he walked up to anyone and said hey, your family is dressed like a bunch of hoochies. It's kind of ridiculous our tax dollars were wasted for this to begin with, and the last part about the guy on the organ was a compliment. Good lord. Like I said in the OP. This wasn't meant to offend anyone. It was just funny. 

Quoting wickedfiress:

What was the point in sending the cops if they are just going to also be disrespectful to the grieving family?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I'm still thinking about doing that. If the OP doesn't take it down in the next hour I'm emailing this to the media and posting it on facebook and share the crap out of it. 

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Ya stuff like this blows up all the time now. It's like the posting of the restaurant receipt.

Quoting stringtheory:
I'm surprised this is posted- what a PR nightmare this would become for the PD if media got a hold of it...
Quotig lizzielouaf:

Your husband was attending the funeral in a professional capacity and paying attention to his cell phone is not operating in a professional capacity. So using your logic of how ridiculous it is that our tax dollars were wasted monitoring this funeral, our tax dollars were wasted paying a police officer to text recreationally during working hours. Not to mention it is very disrespectful, it's a funeral not prom. My 10 year old son would know better. As far as the content of the texts...it is what it is. 

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

How was any of that disrespectful to the grieving family? It's not like he walked up to anyone and said hey, your family is dressed like a bunch of hoochies. It's kind of ridiculous our tax dollars were wasted for this to begin with, and the last part about the guy on the organ was a compliment. Good lord. Like I said in the OP. This wasn't meant to offend anyone. It was just funny. 

Quoting wickedfiress:
What was the point in sending the cops if they are just going to also be disrespectful to the grieving family
NWP
by guerrilla girl on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

popcorn

survivorinohio
by René on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:25 AM

So how evil am I to think that would be very funny?

Quoting mehamil1:

I'm still thinking about doing that. If the OP doesn't take it down in the next hour I'm emailing this to the media and posting it on facebook and share the crap out of it. 

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting stringtheory:
Quotig lizzielouaf:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting wickedfiress:
What was the point in sending the cops if they are just going to also be disrespectful to the grieving family

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

LveMy2K1dS
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Quoting monkeydavis05:

i think its funny lol.

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Le Sigh. where exactly do you think I got it from to begin with? She posted it to her FB. 

Quoting mehamil1:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting stringtheory:
Quotig lizzielouaf:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting wickedfiress:

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

That's even worse. How stupid can some people be? Does she not think there will be blow back from this? Take this down. It's stupid and disrespectful to the extreme. 

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Le Sigh. where exactly do you think I got it from to begin with? She posted it to her FB. 

Quoting mehamil1:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting stringtheory:
Quotig lizzielouaf:

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I am not really finding the humor.  It doesn't offend me but I'm sure what these police officers were doing would offend the family of the individual in that casket.

Regardless of how the person met their death.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Seeing how this was posted on the woman's FB.......that is a direct reflection of her and her lack of common sense and decency.

Any one saying they would post it on FB, send it to the media............what is the point of that???

All of this media outlet crap and people running around posting such things, as humor or otherwise, is so far out of hand reality has been lost.

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I am guessing not seeing as how there are tons of people from her husband pd on her page including his superiors. I think possibly you are overreacting. I am not sure why you think you have the right to tell me or anyone else what to do, but I don't work that way. It amazes me that you find this so incredibly disrespectful. Are you telling me you have never in your life looked at anyone and made comments to your husband or anyone else along these lines? I find that incredibly hard to believe. We have all done that at one time or another. Whether its about honey boo boo, Springer, people walking down the street, people in the school car loop, wherever. I said it wasn't meant to offend anyone. Obviously you were offended and for that I am sorry. However, there have been many things that I have seen that have offended me and I have never demanded someone take it down. That is ridiculous. 

Quoting mehamil1:

That's even worse. How stupid can some people be? Does she not think there will be blow back from this? Take this down. It's stupid and disrespectful to the extreme. 

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting mehamil1:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Quoting stringtheory:
Quotig lizzielouaf:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)