Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

CNN Breaking News: NORTH KOREA Declares 1953 Armistice Invalid !!!

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
dawnie1
by #1 Raider fan on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I can barely control what goes on in my house! I refuse to worry about That!

MsRkg
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:58 AM
5 moms liked this

Kim Jong Un reminds me of a toddler throwing a temper tantrum and screaming for attention, and when he gets it, he is not going to like the end results.  A part of me says we should just ignore it and it will go away (kind of what you do with unruly children and bad behavior) and that this is all talk, but another part of me is we need to continue to keep a close eye on him, because he is slowly proving to be unstable.

cowboysgirl3227
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I completely agree!

Quoting MsRkg:

Kim Jong Un reminds me of a toddler throwing a temper tantrum and screaming for attention, and when he gets it, he is not going to like the end results.  A part of me says we should just ignore it and it will go away (kind of what you do with unruly children and bad behavior) and that this is all talk, but another part of me is we need to continue to keep a close eye on him, because he is slowly proving to be unstable.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM
3 moms liked this

I completely disagree.

He is more like an angsty teenager with a gun at a bar with bikers.

Sure any of the bikers in the bar will be able to beat up the teenager if he tries anything. Or fire at him with their own guns. But if that teenager opens fire he is likely to cause damage before he is put down.

They have missiles that can reach the US. I don't think they would be successful or accurate though. I imagine South Korea is where the attack would be. Because they could successfully and accurate strike South Korea.

And I agree that something needs to be done about North Korea. They have been following through  with their threats lately. They said they would test a rocket. And they tested. They said they would launch a satellite into space and they did. These are also all things we told them not to do.

Quoting MsRkg:

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

greenie63
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM
3 moms liked this

Kim Jong's just playing with his useless toys. 

greenie63
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:23 AM
2 moms liked this

Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Can we just get rid of that country already I mean one day they will do something so why not. Right now it seems like their leader just wants to out do his father and grandfather and show off. 

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I believe MacArthur just poked Truman in the chest; up in heaven, and said, "I told you so."

ReadWriteLuv
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't fear the North Koreans in any way, shape, or form, UNLESS the Chinese are backing them and using them to further their own agenda.

caito
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:13 PM

They're dumbasses with a deathwish.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN