Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

After your abortion,you WILL NOT have a 16oz sodey pop!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

You CAN murder your unborn baby.

You can't have trans fat,or salt,or a jumbo soda.  Or a gun,law abiding citizen.

New York,New York

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Replies (81-90):
CreziaMommyTo2
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:27 PM

i am actually LAUGHING at you, because you have totally went off the deep end.  i said abortion was NOT murder, because it is LEGAL (which is a FACT) but you stated an opinion, i said that was fine.. everyone is entitled to their own OPINION, but it doesnt change the fact that abortion is NOT murder.

really, are you that DUMB, that you cant tell fact from opinions?

Quoting Humanoid:

If you really want to go there..... It being murder or not is also an opinion. Its the goverments opinion, and that still does not make it right.

btw, im pro-choice. I believe woman should have a right to what they want, but that does not mean I dont/cant have my own opinion.

Knock off the caps, doesnt get you much. Just makes me kinda laugh at you.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

we are NOT talking about right or wrong. and right and wrong is based soley on ONES opinion.  she said it was MURDER... that is not an opinion, because the FACT is... it is NOT MURDER, because if it was, every woman who got an abortion would be arrested and tried for murder, because murder is ILLEGAL when ABORTION is LEGAL!

so it is an opinion, whether you think it is right or wrong.

Quoting Humanoid:

Just because it is legal, does not make that right.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

first off, abortion is not murder because it is LEGAL.  abortion was illegal, then you can call it murder.  but it isnt.

and you can still have as much soda as you want, you just need to buy it in smaller containers.

Bloomberg is a business man.  he is in fact helping businesses... 

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:34 PM
3 moms liked this

I was just saying that to my hubby...ban sugared pop... but it's okay to kill a baby.

Shaking my head at this twisted thinking. 

Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Oh are human babies endangered now?

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

The sodey pop thing is driving me nuts.

Soda, cola or pop.. sodey is not a bloody word.

finnbar
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this
But is it right for the government to help businesses in this fashion?

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

first off, abortion is not murder because it is LEGAL.  abortion was illegal, then you can call it murder.  but it isnt.

and you can still have as much soda as you want, you just need to buy it in smaller containers.

Bloomberg is a business man.  he is in fact helping businesses... 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KreatingMe
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Killing babies is illegal but abortion doesn't take a babies life, it takes a fetus' life.

SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

The thing in the egg,the parasite,the "potential"bird,is protected by law.  But,not the human baby.

Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:44 PM

The bird is endangered that is the reason why they protect those animals.

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

The thing in the egg,the parasite,the "potential"bird,is protected by law.  But,not the human baby.

Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Why is the Bald eagle an endangered species?

View Slide Show
Answer:
The Bald Eagle was endangered from the 1950's to the 1990's because of pesticides, such as DDT, that were later banned in the US. These chemicals made the eagle eggs very fragile, causing them to break when the eagles attempted to sit the nest. Some chicks survived but were unhealthy, and had problems reproducing. There were also mutations among the chicks, and many didn't survive long after hatching.

The pesticides were not only ingested directly, but the amounts were compounded through the food chain of the Bald Eagle as well. Even when the use of the chemicals was stopped, the eagles continued to be exposed through lingering contamination of their food and water.

The food source and water supply for most Bald Eagles is generally clear of most pesticides in the U.S. today, since their use has been strictly regulated. The pesticides were the major factor in the decline of this species, but human disturbances, including habitat loss, competition for food, hunting, and poisoning eagles are all factors that had an impact on the populations. The problems were so serious that protection for the species was enacted in 1940. The populations had been showing good signs of improvement with the new protection provided in 1940, until DDT and other such pesticides first came on the scene, and again caused population drops. DDT was eventually banned in 1972.

Status of the Bald Eagle
The Bald Eagle is now listed with a status of "threatened" by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Endangered Species List, in the Southwest region, including Texas, Arizona, Oklahoma, and New Mexico only.

The other populations of the Bald Eagle in the US have been posted with a status of "delisted due to recovery" by the US FWS, Endangered Species List.

All Bald Eagles are still protected by the Migratory Bird Treaty Act, and the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act.

(For more details, please see sites listed below.)
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Diet coke, mmmmmmmmmm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)