Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A worried woman went to her gynecologist, wanting an abortion.

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What are you.

Options:

Pro-Life

Pro-Choice

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 130

View Results

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said:

'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.

So the doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?'

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'

The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'

She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.

The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!

'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.'

The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb.

The crime is the same!

If you agree, please SHARE. Together we can help save precious lives!

"Love says I sacrifice myself for the good of the other person. Abortion says I sacrifice the other person for the good of myself..."

Jesus sacrificed Himself for the good of sinners! That's perfect love!

-unkown

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
ashellbell
by shellbark on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Maybe I'm just cynical today. I grow tired of these weird abortion analogies/stories/correlations. They just don't make sense.

Quoting Humanoid:

Opened another bandwagon, I know. :P

Quoting ashellbell:

**sigh**

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

How is that spam? It makes a point. You don't have to agree with it, but it is a valid point. For the record. I don't agree with abortion for personal reasons, but I am pro choice. I don't believe the govt has a right to intrude on the rights of citizens regardless of how I feel on a subject. 

Quoting LauraKW:

Don't spam your cafemom group with forwarded emails.

katy_kay08
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:10 PM
9 moms liked this

inspain
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay, so, uh, the doctor is an asshole and the patient not too bright.

What was your point?

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Quoting Humanoid:

I myself am pro-choice in regards to other woman. No one should be able to tell us what we should have to with our bodies. Its OURS, not THEIRS. :)

With my body personally, Id never abort a baby. I came a hella close at point, but wont.

Just wanting to see responces. bored.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Ignorance.  Glaring.  

I saw this dribble on some one's FB page a while ago.  Immediately unfriended them.  I should have known but hey, I thought perhaps over the past 30 years they may have actually grown and learned a few things along the way.  

Humanoid
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I kind of agree actually, because if a doctor truly did this to a woman in these days, his job could be at risk, depending what state. Yes, it does get tiring.

Quoting ashellbell:

Maybe I'm just cynical today. I grow tired of these weird abortion analogies/stories/correlations. They just don't make sense.

Quoting Humanoid:

Opened another bandwagon, I know. :P

Quoting ashellbell:

**sigh**

ashellbell
by shellbark on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:11 PM
No it's not. Stop being obtuse.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

How is that spam? It makes a point. You don't have to agree with it, but it is a valid point. For the record. I don't agree with abortion for personal reasons, but I am pro choice. I don't believe the govt has a right to intrude on the rights of citizens regardless of how I feel on a subject. 

Quoting LauraKW:

Don't spam your cafemom group with forwarded emails.

Susan0805
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:11 PM
I'm prolife

On a side note I have two kids 18 months apart and I LOVE that they are close in age!!
Humanoid
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

It seems to make things easier down the road :)

Quoting Susan0805:

I'm prolife

On a side note I have two kids 18 months apart and I LOVE that they are close in age!!

BlueRay
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
In the sarcastic way

Quoting Humanoid:

If you dont mind me asking, how so?

Quoting BlueRay:

My life and viewpoint is forever changed by this chain email. -_-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured