Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

A worried woman went to her gynecologist, wanting an abortion.

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What are you.

Options:

Pro-Life

Pro-Choice

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 130

View Results

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said:

'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.

So the doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?'

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'

The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'

She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.

The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!

'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.'

The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb.

The crime is the same!

If you agree, please SHARE. Together we can help save precious lives!

"Love says I sacrifice myself for the good of the other person. Abortion says I sacrifice the other person for the good of myself..."

Jesus sacrificed Himself for the good of sinners! That's perfect love!

-unkown

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Replies (41-50):
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:31 PM
It is a forwarded email. It is a chain letter. It is a post from Facebook. It is spam. Your saying it isn't spam doesn't make it any less spam. Sorry, it's spam.

I'm getting a craving for fried Spam.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Yeah. It doesn't fit under any definition of spam, but okay. You don't like it, but that doesn't constitute spam. We have seen it before, still not spam. Sorry, not spam. 

Quoting LauraKW:

It is spam because it is spam. I don't know what to tell you if that doesn't make sense.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

How is that spam? It makes a point. You don't have to agree with it, but it is a valid point. For the record. I don't agree with abortion for personal reasons, but I am pro choice. I don't believe the govt has a right to intrude on the rights of citizens regardless of how I feel on a subject. 

Quoting LauraKW:

Don't spam your cafemom group with forwarded emails.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
opal10161973
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:31 PM
2 moms liked this

And it's another man telling a woman what to do with her body and making her feel like an awful person for having that right to choose.

katy_kay08
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL...you don't know if it's appropriate to hijack a post that is circulating overused and overtired prolife Spam?    Hijack it, it can only get better from here.  

Quoting Rubberbiscuit:

LOL!

This reminds me of a Loreana Bobbit joke I know.  I don't know if it's appropriate to hijack this thread though.  Highlight below this sentence if you want to see the joke.

(sung to the tune of the lion sleeps tonight)

In the bedroom, the master bedroom, John Bobbit sleeps tonight

In the kitchen, the quiet kitchen, Lorena sharps the knife

A weener-whack, a weener-whack, a weener whack, a weener whack

Quoting katy_kay08:

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Quote:

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious products, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal services. Spam costs the sender very little to send -- most of the costs are paid for by the recipient or the carriers rather than by the sender.

This is a short version of what 'spam' is.

The OP had no intention of spamming any one but she did indeed post what is considered to be 'spam.

And now, damn it, the actual Spam sounds good.  THAT is not good. lol

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Highlight the joke, I'm on my phone and can't see it.

Quoting katy_kay08:

LOL...you don't know if it's appropriate to hijack a post that is circulating overused and overtired prolife Spam?    Hijack it, it can only get better from here.  

Quoting Rubberbiscuit:

LOL!

This reminds me of a Loreana Bobbit joke I know.  I don't know if it's appropriate to hijack this thread though.  Highlight below this sentence if you want to see the joke.

Quoting katy_kay08:

katy_kay08
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:37 PM

for you my dear!  

Quoting LauraKW:

Highlight the joke, I'm on my phone and can't see it.

Quoting katy_kay08:

Quoting Rubberbiscuit:

LOL!

Quoting katy_kay08:

justinnaimee
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Oh hell! Not this stupud shit again!
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Fried Spam with eggs. My mother used to make that when we were kids. They spent some time in Hawaii :).

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quote:

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious products, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal services. Spam costs the sender very little to send -- most of the costs are paid for by the recipient or the carriers rather than by the sender.

The OP had no intention of spamming any one but she did indeed post what is considered to be 'spam.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Quoting LauraKW:

Fried Spam with eggs. My mother used to make that when we were kids. They spent some time in Hawaii :).

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quote:

My mother did as well.  I loved it with mustard.

*sigh*

katy_kay08
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quote:

you must be sick, spam never sounds good.  you go home too soon...I should have had you over for dinner, even though my house is a disaster with the move coming up.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN