Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We have a vote.

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Replies (281-287):
VeronicaTex
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I strongly encourage you to keep on looking.....

This will be your endeavor, not mine,  from here on out.

Perhaps on the way in your quest, if you decide to take the challange, you will find that the Catholic Church is doing something, a lot sooner that you might imagine.

Patience....Everything will be done:  not in yours or my timing, however.....

Veronica-Roman Catholic

Quoting chloedee:

Since you refuse to prove your own claims, a simple Google search revealed that no, the Pope and the Vatican are doing nothing about Cardinal Law, denying any rumours that they were as "totally false", officially through a Vatican spokesman.

http://ncronline.org/blogs/ncr-today/report-pope-exile-law-totally-false-vatican-says

Quoting VeronicaTex:

My post is an invitation for you to keep your eyes and ears open.

I already have my eyes and ears open for the truth.

Now it is up to you to do your own research.

I refuse to do this for you....

Happy hunting for the truth!!!!!

Veronica-Roman Catholic

Quoting chloedee:

Proof that he is taking care of Cardinal Law?

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Ladies, you doubters of the truth being printed, the eternal pessimists and perpetrators of this going on and on....Start opening your eyes.

Keep your eyes fixed on the new Pope!!!! 

He is already taking care of Cardinal Law, I see on the Internet and in the media.

I will be keeping my ears and eyes open to make sure of this in other places I trust as a Catholic, the ones I know to be truthful.

Veronica-Full time Roman Catholic

VeronicaTex
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:26 PM

When you really want something to be done, the very best thing for you to do is to go to the Father in prayer.

God will answer your prayers, or not, in His own way and timing.

Have a pleasant evening, ladies.

Veronica-Roman Catholic

Donna6503
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Wow, what is with all this preaching ..

My turn

We all just need to say, "amen."

Lets go bury our heads in the sand now.

Can I get an "amen"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
12hellokitty
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for reminding me of this.

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Sisteract and others (a whole lot of others in this forum) have the Anti-Catholic problem:  Ad nauseum....

After a while I just ignore them:  they are SO pitiful in their hate....

May God have mercy on their souls:  They need prayer...

Veronica-Roman Catholic

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Myself and others have repeatedly acknowledged the abuse within the Church and how the Church mishandled many things.  You and many others are the ones who refuse to acknowledge the overwhelming abuse outside the Church in an attempt to hold others accountable.  The difference between you and me is that my focus is on ALL abuse of children, while you seem to only be concerned with abuse to support your hatred of the Church.

Quoting Sisteract:

Abuse is wrong , period. One instance does not cancel out about. The difference between me and you is that you seem to think that one instance negates another. If not, why the continual referral and deflection to "other" types of abuse?

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Quoting Sisteract:

Deflection does not help this cause.

Abuse in other venues is wrong, but everyone must accept that it is more horrid when it is perpetrated by those who can preach eternal salvation while they are engaged in such acts. Can you imagine having an eternal life in "hell" being held over your head at age 8 or 11?  Not to mention surviving the abuse and then dealing with the fall, especially from zealots who do not and will not admit that "religious" do engage is such crimes?

There is no defending these actions or the way they were handled, particularly by the RCC hierarchy- unless one is a zealot with their head stuck in the sand.

No one is defending the actions.  Although it's apparent you have no concern for the hundreds of thousands of children that have been sexually abused outside the Church.....

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Donna6503:

Wow, what is with all this preaching ..

My turn

We all just need to say, "amen."

Lets go bury our heads in the sand now.

Can I get an "amen"

Amen!

3rdwriter
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I do believe he will...just as prophecy says that the antichrist will. Billions of people are decieved by this very same issue...

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Honestly, I'm not Catholic & I don't care about the Pope either. I never understood why interrupt shows to tell us this. I just don't care. Especially, with knowing now what Popes have been doing behind close doors. I find it quite appalling myself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured