Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

America....

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:56 PM
  • 5 Replies
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

http://youtu.be/q49NOyJ8fNA?t=4m45s

8 Minute video. If you are short on time I would start watching around 4 minutes and 45 seconds.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

btamilee
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Sorry if this didn't post the right way....I am so not into this computer stuff!  Hoping it was okay to attempt it.  I thought this video was very interesting, the two teenagers in my house watched it, my daughter actually had tears in her eyes after watching it.  She is a HUGE history buff, so she understood much of what was being said...

Clairwil
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Quoting brookiecookie87:

http://youtu.be/q49NOyJ8fNA?t=4m45s

8 Minute video. If you are short on time I would start watching around 4 minutes and 45 seconds.

Better yet, from the 6 minute 30 second, mark.

Good speech near the end.

lazycervix
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

wow that was good and very true.

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM
2 moms liked this

My son loves this show....he talks too fast for me to enjoy it, plus I dislike that type of flitting cinematography, its annoying.

Having said that....

Can the majority of Americans wake up to that reality...enough for change? or is it always going to end in political party battles...a us vs them....where the losers are the citizens. 

As a foreigner....this little snippet summed up how I see America. Political parties vying for votes and using negativity against one another to prove just how much they love and think of its citizens.  The beating of the chest because it is unpatriotic to think otherwise.  The destruction of caring for others.  The lack of knowledge of the world around them...and the denial of any wrong doing, past and present.

I like to think that the newsreader represents a majority of American thinkers and that help is just around the corner.  You need help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)