Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Ann Coulter Calls Bill Clinton "Forcible Rapist", Makes Christie fat joke.

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:43 PM
  • 111 Replies
1 mom liked this

My first thought after reading this was "the GOP should distance themselves from Coulter".

Ok, that's a lie, my FIRST very ungracious thought was "looking like an insane scarecrow should be BC enough for Coulter"

But I digress......

Ann Coulter CPAC: Pundit Tells Chris Christie Weight Joke, Calls Bill Clinton 'Forcible Rapist' Ann Coulter spoke at the 2013 Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday, firing off an insult about New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's snub from the annual conference. "Even CPAC had to cut back on its speakers this year about 300 pounds," Coulter said. Christie wasn't the only target of Coulter's insults. She also criticized President Barack Obama and made eyebrow-raising remarks about Sandra Fluke's haircut while addressing birth control and the war on women. "That haircut is birth control enough," Coulter said of Fluke. Perhaps her most extreme criticism was directed at President Bill Clinton. "The keynote speaker at the Democrat National Convention this year was forcible rapist, Bill Clinton," Coulter said. Coulter also spoke on sequestration, adding her voice to those that have lamented the cancellation of White House tours because of budget cuts. Scroll down for a liveblog of the latest updates from CPAC

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/16/ann-coulter-cpac_n_2892646.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:47 PM
5 moms liked this

Still no where near as bad as the guy who tried to make the claim that slavery was good for African Americans because they got food and shelter. Then people appluaded him (Though some did look surprised).

Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:50 PM

*heads to read about that

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Still no where near as bad as the guy who tried to make the claim that slavery was good for African Americans because they got food and shelter. Then people appluaded him (Though some did look surprised).

soonergirl980
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:51 PM
5 moms liked this

Ann Coulter is a political commentator. Political commentators on the left make jokes like this stuff about the right all the time are you outraged when they do it as well?

talia-mom
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:58 PM
2 moms liked this
I have no use for Ann Coulter, but how is her insults on someone's appearance different than you posting she looks like a scarecrow or the barage of other insults on her appearance on a thread about her?

Hell several people who would condemn her have no problem calling her Man Coulter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:58 PM
15 moms liked this

This just in! Ann Coulter says some OUTLANDISH SHIT and makes the news AGAIN!

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

http://www.cafemom.com/group/99198/forums/read/18229614/A_panel_at_CPAC_on_Republican_minority_outreach_exploded_into_controversy_after_an_audience_member_d?highlight=224950968#post224950968

Quoting Stephanie329:

*heads to read about that

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

LizzieAnnesMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
talia-mom
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Crickets
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashellbell
by shellbark on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:20 PM
She just says things for shock value. She's the female Howard Stern.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
talia-mom
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Will anyone answer my question about what is the difference or is this just one of those times when the question is ignored or I am told "I don't have to answer your questions?"

What is the difference between Ann Coulter making fun of someone's appearance and a poster making fun of hers?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)