Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
God Bless you all

Hello my name is Mayra I believe in God our king im happily married and i have one daughter named Alexandra she is 3 years old. I am new to this group i would like to get to know new people that have same believes as me. Enough about me tell me about your self.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Replies (31-40):
KamWorthy
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Remember OP...."when you resolve to stand for something, eventually you will be shoved".
KamWorthy
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Where did the OP say she was Messianic Jew?
Quoting TranquilMind:

Well, yes...but I have been interrupted here and there.  I'm going to go read it again now!

Edited:  Ok, I read it again.  I just didn't interpret it as being exclusionary.  Sure, she'd like to meet people with the same beliefs....and as a Messianic Jew, that's probably not as easy.  But I didn't take it to mean that she is uninterested in communicating with everyone else. 

Time will tell, I guess.  But I took it as I would take it from any new member - "hey, I'd like to meet people in my situation, but I'm happy to talk to all of you!"

Quoting romalove:

Did you read her post???

Quoting TranquilMind:

Where did she say that?  I didn't see that.  Nor did I take her original post that way, except in the most general sense of looking to find other Moms who are raising young children in order to have conversations.  I certainly didn't see anywhere where she indicated she wasn't interested in talking to people with different perspectives!

Quoting romalove:

Well, welcome to the group, even though you only want to get to know people that have the same beliefs as you.

That excludes me.

TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Oops.  My mistake.  That was a responder, to whom I also replied, not the OP.

Quoting KamWorthy:

Quoting TranquilMind:

Well, yes...but I have been interrupted here and there.  I'm going to go read it again now!

Edited:  Ok, I read it again.  I just didn't interpret it as being exclusionary.  Sure, she'd like to meet people with the same beliefs....and as a Messianic Jew, that's probably not as easy.  But I didn't take it to mean that she is uninterested in communicating with everyone else. 

Time will tell, I guess.  But I took it as I would take it from any new member - "hey, I'd like to meet people in my situation, but I'm happy to talk to all of you!"

Quoting romalove:

Did you read her post???

Quoting TranquilMind:

Where did she say that?  I didn't see that.  Nor did I take her original post that way, except in the most general sense of looking to find other Moms who are raising young children in order to have conversations.  I certainly didn't see anywhere where she indicated she wasn't interested in talking to people with different perspectives!

Quoting romalove:

Well, welcome to the group, even though you only want to get to know people that have the same beliefs as you.

That excludes me.

KamWorthy
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:00 PM
That's ok. I'm Messianic Jew.
Quoting TranquilMind:

Oops.  My mistake.  That was a responder, to whom I also replied, not the OP.

Quoting KamWorthy:

Quoting TranquilMind:

Quoting romalove:

Did you read her post???

Quoting TranquilMind:

Quoting romalove:

That excludes me.

romalove
by Roma on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:00 PM
You articulated how I was feeling better than I did. Thanks!

Quoting Peanutx3:

Welcome to the group but wow way to put off a big part of the group. There are some wonderful ladies in this group that don't have the same beliefs as you. It will be your loss to not be open to get to know them.
Peanutx3
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
You're welcome!

Quoting romalove:

You articulated how I was feeling better than I did. Thanks!

Quoting Peanutx3:

Welcome to the group but wow way to put off a big part of the group. There are some wonderful ladies in this group that don't have the same beliefs as you. It will be your loss to not be open to get to know them.
romalove
by Roma on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:01 PM
What???

Quoting KamWorthy:

Remember OP...."when you resolve to stand for something, eventually you will be shoved".
Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I took it to mean: if you are so firm in your belief, be prepared to defend it because people will be challenging you.

Quoting romalove:

What???

Quoting KamWorthy:

grandmab125
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:35 PM

welcome to cafemomWelcome.  Pay no attention to ramonalove.  She hates Christians, and never misses a chance to insult them.  Toughen up your skin, you'll need it in this group.  There are quite a few really caring nice women on here, though, really. 

romalove
by Roma on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:53 PM
2 moms liked this
How rude and how untrue.

Quoting grandmab125:

welcome to cafemomWelcome.  Pay no attention to ramonalove.  She hates Christians, and never misses a chance to insult them.  Toughen up your skin, you'll need it in this group.  There are quite a few really caring nice women on here, though, really. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)