Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
God Bless you all

Hello my name is Mayra I believe in God our king im happily married and i have one daughter named Alexandra she is 3 years old. I am new to this group i would like to get to know new people that have same believes as me. Enough about me tell me about your self.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
romalove
by Roma on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Interesting. Thank you for your take. I interpreted differently.

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

I took it to mean: if you are so firm in your belief, be prepared to defend it because people will be challenging you.

Quoting romalove:

What???

Quoting KamWorthy:

Remember OP...."when you resolve to stand for something, eventually you will be shoved".

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
grandmab125
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:03 PM
2 moms liked this

No, it's not.  It's the truth.  You're always slamming Christianity.  I just wanted her to take your comments with  a grain of salt.

Quoting romalove:

How rude and how untrue.

Quoting grandmab125:

welcome to cafemomWelcome.  Pay no attention to ramonalove.  She hates Christians, and never misses a chance to insult them.  Toughen up your skin, you'll need it in this group.  There are quite a few really caring nice women on here, though, really. 

grandma B

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

This is all interesting and such...But where did the OP go?

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Actually, yeah, that was damn rude. smh

Quoting grandmab125:

No, it's not.  It's the truth.  You're always slamming Christianity.  I just wanted her to take your comments with  a grain of salt.

Quoting romalove:

How rude and how untrue.

Quoting grandmab125:

welcome to cafemomWelcome.  Pay no attention to ramonalove.  She hates Christians, and never misses a chance to insult them.  Toughen up your skin, you'll need it in this group.  There are quite a few really caring nice women on here, though, really. 

grandmab125
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Whatever......  Innocent newbie Christians/repubs/conservatives, et al, deserve fair warning of what they are in for here on CM.  I hope she stays around for a long time.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting romalove:

How rude and how untrue.

Quoting grandmab125:

grandma B

romalove
by Roma on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:44 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting romalove:

How rude and how untrue.

Quoting grandmab125:

I don't slam Christianity.  That you interpret my opinions that way is your problem.  I am married to a Catholic.  

Warning people about me when they are new to the forum is a personal attack as far as I am concerned, and exceedingly rude.  I'm appalled that you think this is acceptable behavior.

When you post, you show your true colors.  You are doing a poor representation of a good Christian right now.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:45 PM
2 moms liked this

lolololol

So, it's ok for you to be rude, just because you are christian, repub or conservative? Roma said nothing rude... she simply commented on the body of the post.

Quoting grandmab125:

Whatever......  Innocent newbie Christians/repubs/conservatives, et al, deserve fair warning of what they are in for here on CM.  I hope she stays around for a long time.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting romalove:

How rude and how untrue.

Quoting grandmab125:

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you feeling ok? You seem to be a little off today. Hope all is well with you!

Quoting romalove:

Interesting. Thank you for your take. I interpreted differently.

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

I took it to mean: if you are so firm in your belief, be prepared to defend it because people will be challenging you.

Quoting romalove:

What???

Quoting KamWorthy:

Remember OP...."when you resolve to stand for something, eventually you will be shoved".

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:37 PM

That's very restrictive!

ALL newbies should be given fair warning (as well as all others who are brave enough to tread in here!)

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting romalove:

How rude and how untrue.

Quoting grandmab125:

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

She ran for the hills!

ROTFL

Quoting NWP:

This is all interesting and such...But where did the OP go?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)